lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

You're high :P If he's a youngster so is Zanetti

We talking about the same guy? The guy is 16.

Mario Gotze for me...easily.

I love Karim but no doubt Gotze is better to have.

Karim is mine, may just wait it out to see if he rises.

Gotze and Brown for Benzema was the original deal. Not to mention he offered me Sinclair and Romeu at CV. Not too fussed about those two.

I must point out I have had this team for a solid year now, and dont plan on quitting it, so I have time if you think Gotze will rise at the end of the year :P

We talking about the same guy? The guy is 16.

Karim is mine' date=' may just wait it out to see if he rises.[/quote']

Yes definitely keep Benz until after changes. If he gets 94 then it's not even close as to who is better option. Even if he stays he is performing fantastically for mighty Madrid and will get 94 by next review probably.

It will take Gotze years to get to Benz rating (if he does) and good strikers are much harder to come by than good AM/wingers.

Gotze and Brown for Benzema was the original deal. Not to mention he offered me Sinclair and Romeu at CV. Not too fussed about those two.

I must point out I have had this team for a solid year now' date=' and dont plan on quitting it, so I have time if you think Gotze will rise at the end of the year :P[/quote']

He's coming back in 1 week and will probably play his first game after the injury2-3 weeks I think...No doubt he'll play well and will be the main player for Dortmund and can get the 92 if Dortmund win Bundesliga(most probably will).

He's coming back in 1 week and will probably play his first game after the injury2-3 weeks I think...No doubt he'll play well and will be the main player for Dortmund and can get the 92 if Dortmund win Bundesliga(most probably will).

Actually he's already back in training, there was speculation that he could make the bench for Stuttgart game but was not risked

Im assuming you took that from transfermarkt

Kuba and Kagawa are playing out of their skin, Götze prob won't rise this season

Actually he's already back in training' date=' there was speculation that he could make the bench for Stuttgart game but was not risked

Im assuming you took that from transfermarkt

Kuba and Kagawa are playing out of their skin, Götze prob won't rise this season[/quote']

No im not taking that from transfermarkt....actually from google but he'll still need about 2 weeks to play a full game.

Torje' date=' Coutinho, Narsingh or Nainggolan? Looking to pick up one of these guys but cant make my mind up which one to go for. Thoughts?[/quote']

This is a though one because all put up a very good form recently.

Torje was the save for Udinese in last game and did really well when he played.

Coutinho is doing very good for Espanyol.

Narsingh is a beast

Nainggolan is rated really high by many and can end up at Juve.

IMO

1.Nainggolan

2.Torje

3.Coutinho

4.Narsingh.