lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Cavani + Lewandowski + Lucas Rodriguez for Alexis Sanchez + Cleverley + Lazar Markovic based on Alexis > Cavani?

I dont need Lewandowski and already have the likes of Pastore' date=' Gotze and Eriksen...[/quote']

Regardless of whether you need him, the left side is is far superior for me.

Cavani + Lewandowski + Lucas Rodriguez for Alexis Sanchez + Cleverley + Lazar Markovic based on Alexis > Cavani?

I dont need Lewandowski and already have the likes of Pastore' date=' Gotze and Eriksen...[/quote']

I rate Cavani equal to Sanchez, I'd prefer Cavani because I hate Sanchez IRL though.

Lucasi > Cleverly + Markovic

You get a free Lewandowski - Do it without a doubt

thing is he wants Falcao and Rodrigues lucas so it is in his interests as well

oh. well, if you are sure, then trust him :P im just saying im not sure i could just take someones word for it. especially since there has been so much talk around managers cheating and such

Ok' date=' to put this to test, I have similar rep as you do, so here goes:

My Vidic + Dzeko for Fabregas?

I personally dont think I'm over giving as Vdic will pretty sure drop soon and there is no turning back for him. Dzeko is a poor striker IMO and is more suited to play in a slower league like Serie A. My only good CM is Schweiny so I want someone to play alonside him (I play Ozil or Muller there but I prefer to play those 2 on the wings)

In CB I have Chiellini and T.Silva, + Hummels, Badstubber, Subotic and Jones

Strike I have Rooney, Pato, Dzeko, Cavani, Lavezzi (TB), Huntelaar (TB) + a host of other young risers

What are the forumers' opinions on this?[/quote'] You have good CB cover so yes. You wont miss Vidic and with Silva and Fabregas is a great addittion Dzeko isn't much though.

I would want the Cavani Lewandowski and Lucas as although sanchez is good Cavani is also great and Lucas has more potential then Cleverly and Lewandowski is much better then Markovic

I rate Cavani equal to Sanchez' date=' I'd prefer Cavani because I hate Sanchez IRL though.

Lucasi > Cleverly + Markovic

You get a free Lewandowski - Do it without a doubt[/quote']

I am getting the right side so I guess I shouldnt do it :P

Guest <klhepworth.

I wouldn't do that, 91+90+88 (all with potential to rise a lot) for a 91+86+75 (Sanchez will rise nicely of course but Cleverley needs to shake of these injuries if he's to hit 90+ whilst I don't know much about Markovic other than he's another hot prospect.

But in 2-3 years time I'd guesstimate the deal would look like this:

93+92+91 for 94+91+88

I'm just being hypothetical but unless you're in for the real long term I don't see the merits of this deal:)

James Rodriguez and Falcao plus cash (not sure how much as yet) fot Ibra' date=' i would be getting Ibra, depth is no issue[/quote']

Go for Ibra.

I personally dont think I'm over giving as Vdic will pretty sure drop soon and there is no turning back for him. Dzeko is a poor striker IMO and is more suited to play in a slower league like Serie A. My only good CM is Schweiny so I want someone to play alonside him (I play Ozil or Muller there but I prefer to play those 2 on the wings)

Strike I have Rooney, Pato, Dzeko, Cavani, Lavezzi (TB), Huntelaar (TB) + a host of other young risers

What are the forumers' opinions on this?[/quote']

You need one more good Cm,so only because of that I would do it.

Nope left side much much better, keep your players mate

Also thanks to all those who answered my Q, all repped but I think for 2 I need to spread.

He hasnt accepted yet, so I dont know if it is a done deal or not :o

What are the forumers' opinions on this?[/quote']

Fabs defo, Vidic and Dzeko aren't setting the world on fire.

Doumbia has handed a transfer request in for one of my teams. I did try to get his level down by playing him but it was too late. Therefor i need to start looking for players to spend the money on that i expect to get for Doumbia. So far ive had a £22m offer placed on Doumbia' date=' which sort gives me an idea of the boundaries i have to spend.

The options are...

Jeremy Menez - £12.1m

Bafetimbi Gomis - £8.5m

[b']Younes Belhanda - £12.5m[/b]

Yohan Cabaye - £12.6m

Bruno Ecuele Manga - £8.1m

Morgan Amalfitano - £6.2m

Junior Paulinho - £8.3m

Franck Tabanou - £6.7m

Antonio Nocerino - £5.8m - Tb

Teixeira Douglas - £12m

Duran Nolito - £4.6m

Radja Nainggolan - £6m

Mathias Zanka Jorgensen - £6.5m

Javier Pastore - £15m - Tb

Stevan Jovetic - £15m - Tb

Luiz Gustavo - £8.2m - Tb

Antoine Griezmann - £11.2m - at unmanaged and Tb, might not be able to get him.

I'd go for the bolded ones. Especially Tabanou.

oh. well' date=' if you are sure, then trust him :P im just saying im not sure i could just take someones word for it. especially since there has been so much talk around managers cheating and such[/quote']

well if he doesn't do the deal then nothing i can do, the risk i have to take.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ibra 96 !! for Gotze 91 + 20mil ? :D

I'd go for Ibra.. I mean, we all know Gotze's huge potential, but let's be serious.. A 96 (safe!!) rated player can never be sold for a 91 rated one :)

Ibra 96 !! for Gotze 91 + 20mil ? :D

If you are getting Gotze then it's a very very expensive deal. Ibra is safe on 96 and Gotze though he has potential has no guarantee to reach 96 ever. Unless with the 20 million you can get another great young player keep Ibra

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sandro Ranieri or Younes Belhanda?

Belhanda.. I've always been positively impressed by this guy, who's a mature version of Taarabt :D Moreover, he seems to be one of those players that SM rates higly as he keeps on rising.. he has a great potential, so have his club and his NT, which is very young and promising.. I'd go for him :)