lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Belhanda.. I've always been positively impressed by this guy' date=' who's a mature version of Taarabt :D Moreover, he seems to be one of those players that SM rates higly as he keeps on rising.. he has a great potential, so have his club and his NT, which is very young and promising.. I'd go for him :)[/quote']

he keeps on rising because he is playing very well :):P

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Belhanda or James Rodriguez?

Tough one.. I'd say Belhanda short term, as Hazard seems to be capable of increasing the french cap, but Rodriguez long term, as I firmy believe that if he leaves Porto his rating will rise :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hehe you're right :PEven if sometimes it's not enough to rise :D

couch cough Gomez cough cough :D:p you are right mate

and i dont think Hazard will rise in France any more. next changes he will stay. and rise once he is in England, or Spain for that matter

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tough one.. I'd say Belhanda short term' date=' as Hazard seems to be capable of increasing the french cap, but Rodriguez long term, as I firmy believe that if he leaves Porto his rating will rise :)[/quote']

Repped, i'm going long term w/ Rodriguez then :P

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

guys my Hazard for Heskey ? nah im just messing with you' date=' i wanted to get to 1000 posts before i go to bed lol. happy anniversary to me

sorry for the offtopic :)[/quote']

long term heskey :P:p:p:D

Iv got sahin in a gold championship , and i can get toni kroos and possibly another lower rated player.

you think in general kroos would be better for me than sahin , even though he dosen't play often because of apparent fitness his game in the CL was great . im really lost on this???

would you guys do suarez for podolski.....im bidding for podolski

his imminent move to arsenal could see him rise.....suarez looks like he might stagnate at 92.......help?

Overpaying a bit I think. Suarez maybe stuck on 92 for time being, but there is room to rise still even at Liverpool.

Isla = Marvin + Peybernes

I'm aware of Isla's potential to rise further, but I am uncertain of Marvin and specially Peybernes future. Would this deal benefit me?

I probably need Isla more for my team as I'm short of quailty on the flanks.

But if they both have a bright future the depth sure wouldn't hurt as it is in a gc.

Isla = Marvin + Peybernes

I'm aware of Isla's potential to rise further' date=' but I am uncertain of Marvin and specially Peybernes future. Would this deal benefit me?

I probably need Isla more for my team as I'm short of quailty on the flanks.

But if they both have a bright future the depth sure wouldn't hurt as it is in a gc.[/quote']

Keep Isla unless you desperatly need the depth

long term heskey :P:p:p:D

Iv got sahin in a gold championship ' date=' and i can get toni kroos and possibly another lower rated player.

you think in general kroos would be better for me than sahin , even though he dosen't play often because of apparent fitness his game in the CL was great . im really lost on this???[/quote']

Get Kroos. There is a good chance that Kroos can reach 91 by the end of the season if Bayern win League or CL. That was Sahins first decent match in a LONG LONG time. He is not preferred by Mourinho. Mourinho likes to rotate players and he has great depth in midfield(Alonso, Ozil, Lass, Khedira, Granero, Altintop) so it will b tough for Sahin to rise to 92. Due to his lack of playtime there is also a chance he might drop.

Are Andrea Piro and Rodrigo Palacio safe at their ratings of 92 and 90 ? I'm thinking they might have a chance of dropping in these italien changes what are happening now ?

Ive got a bid in of £13m for Pirlo from his real life club, if he is a dropper I could accept now but the set up is really competitive.

Are Andrea Piro and Rodrigo Palacio safe at their ratings of 92 and 90 ? I'm thinking they might have a chance of dropping in these italien changes what are happening now ?

Ive got a bid in of £13m for Pirlo from his real life club' date=' if he is a dropper I could accept now but the set up is really competitive.[/quote']

Both should be safe for now.

Pirlo is still performing at Juventus now, while Palacio has got 15 Serie A goals this season. So these two veterans can still stay.

his imminent move to arsenal could see him rise.....suarez looks like he might stagnate at 92.......help?

Podolski for sure.

a manager has offered me marko marin for lewandowski........should i do it?

Lewandowski for sure.

Hard to say. i completely disagree that Suarez is going higher than 92 at liverpool, they are a club sinking into mid-tabel mediocrity. However it is hard to say how high podolski will go, how well he will do at arsenal. personally id go for suarez if its for a starting spot, podolski if you can bench him.