Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Guest cabbytoodles

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Nope' date=' I would keep Kaka then, as you already have a good enough midfield. ;)[/quote']

Haha really? But I'll prefer more 94-95s though and seeing as Mascherano and Xavi has the potential to rise while Kaka hasn't, should I do it? :rolleyes:

Guest Football8

Haha really? But I'll prefer more 94-95s though and seeing as Mascherano and Xavi has the potential to rise while Kaka hasn't' date=' should I do it? :rolleyes:[/quote']

Up to you, but most of that midfield you have can only rise. :P

Giovanni dos Santos (87) for Andres D'Alessandro (90)?

Now normally if I can get a 90 for and 87 I jump at it' date=' but Giovani is a special talent. He's not had the best of times at Spurs, but I can't decide whether to gamble on his talent, which may never be realised, or cash in for D'Alessandro. And does D'Alessandro have a chance of rising?[/quote']

Anyone able to help?

Guest cabbytoodles

Anyone able to help?

Hey Heese. Well, I'll take a long hard think first. Firstly, Andrés D'Alessandro has not established himself as a regular in Internacional since moving to Brazil for Real Zaragoza awhile back. Not sure why but this season, he's only played one third of their league games. I don't see him rising again, as he plays in Brazil, not a top league. He also isn't in contention for the Argentina national team.

Dos Santos? No one doubts his talent, but rather whether he would be able to survive in the Premiership. He's too lightweight. He had a good pre-season but now I doubt Harry Redknapp even has the lad in his plans.

Talent wise, Dos Santos has the edge. I don't see Dos Santos rising anytime soon neither will Andrés D'Alessandro rise. Both might drop too so it all depends on whether you would be a long-term player or so. Cheers

Caleb :P

Guest cabbytoodles

this deal has been accepted: dani alves for maicon. im barcalona should i cancel or keep this deal? please help me!!

He bidded Maicon for Alves or you bidded Alves for Maicon?

Guest cabbytoodles

i bid alves for maicon. i did the deal!

Quite a good move. But Alves is younger than Maicon so the other manager should have bidded cash plus Maicon for your Alves.

Anyway Maicon has a higher chance of rising to 95 than Alves in my opinion.

Maicon is above Alves in the pecking order for Brazil. He's also more consistent that Alves and is a better all rounder, scoring goals too, including screamers! Alves can't score much goals albeit from free-kicks. Cheers

Guest cabbytoodles

im in a league that has just started and a deal has been accepted for my eduardo of 10.5 mil and im really short of cash so was it a good choice to accept this?

Yeah you won't lose. Good deal. I rate Maicon more than Alves anyway. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions. B)

Guest cabbytoodles

ok then um hey r u able to go into chat?

cause i really want to make sure i do the right things with my arsenal.

so r u? then i can go there and it will be easier

Well. I'm not on SM chat, how do you sign up for it? LOL

Guest cabbytoodles

I was tryting to sell Darren Bent so I bidded and it got rejected.

NEW & LATEST:

Craig Bellamy for Darren Bent?;)

It's not a joke ok people!:rolleyes:

You offered your Darren Bent for Bellamy? So you are trying to sign Bellamy right?

Guest cabbytoodles

Yeah I'm looking for a striker

Bent might rise based on his good pre-season form. And his brief revival under Redknapp. But I doubt now he'll play much. Since there's Defore and Palyvuchencko. Bellamy is a decent guy. He's good if he can stay injury free. So maybe keep Bent till he rise? Before selling him off.

Guest Merkalott

i want to buy Jean MAKOUN as ive heard he will rise to 92' date=' that right? and i want a younger team. I offered makalele and 11 million, you reckon thats a good deal? as makalele is rather old now. Jean MAKOUN is at Blackburn and im swansea

[b']Got any other ideas for CMs?[/b]

Marek Hamsik, Rated 90 And He Will Most Likely Get A Rise To 91 In The Italian Ratings.

Guest Merkalott

Would love to buy him but hes already taken and the guy who has him is awesome and wont sell them. I have anderson' date=' dunno if i should sell him to for like 26 million, buy lassana Diarra and MAKOUN, what ya think?[/quote']

Yeah, That Sounds Good Mate.

How Much Can You Get Jean Makoun For?

Which AM pair would you rather have?

Andres Iniesta & Alexandr Hleb

OR

Ribas Diego & Andrei Arshavin.

Ive picked the Diego, Arshavin but would still like too hear youre opinions. Picked Diego because hes a Brazil regular International and can only improve being 23, and Arshavin because of his Arsenal links.

Dont rate Hleb highly and heard rumors Iniesta wasnt getting games.

Can still go back on this if you lot think its a bad deal.

EDIT: Would you swap Gorgio Chellini for Gabriel Milito. Im getting Chellini.