• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sven Bender or Jovetic ?

Bender for me

Cristiano Ronaldo or Xavi + Neymar + Deulofeu + 20 mil

Reasonably competitive setup' date=' money has some value though.[/quote']

Prefer Ronaldo.. Though Xavi is still good but he is getting old and usually SM is harsh on old players.. As for Neymar, I am pretty sure he wont move for the time being.. However, despite seeing that money has some value, what players u could get for your squad and do u have enough depth? If not, then don't go for Ronaldo

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Cristiano Ronaldo or Xavi + Neymar + Deulofeu + 20 mil

Reasonably competitive setup' date=' money has some value though.[/quote']

IMO it all depends on your team :)

Ronaldo is unique, as finding such a good and versatile wing is not easy ;) Moreover, I keep on sustaining that he has more than a chance of going to 99 at the end of the season ;)

On the other hand, the offer is great: Xavi is what you need to build a solid Midfield, whereas Neymar and Delofeu are great youngsters.. IMO it all depends on wether you need a high rated CM and a young Fwd or not :)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

my torres for two players out of adebayor' date=' prince and lichtsteiner. what do you think?[/quote']

well no, even though prince is worth buying.

thanks mate but why do you think that falcao is better then them

Well the main player in this deal for you is Sturridge but still I dont think 89 for a 91 is good is enough. Sturridge will most likely hit 90 easily if he continues to start and score but then will have to work hard for his 91. I know you are getting an 89 player as well in Johnson who is talented but he simply isnt playing enough or starting enough for City right now. He will struggle to rise to 90 for a while if things continue the way they are. He wont reach a high rating at Man City with the quality in their squad. Falcao on the other hand can easily get 92 because he has scored 15 goals since the last review and overall 28 goals in all competitions' date=' he is the main man at Atletico therefore you dont have to worry about him not starting for the club.

So to wrap things up

After this review is complete it could be 91/92 for a 89 player and 89 player which isnt enough even if Falcao doesnt rise. I dont think either of the 89 rated players will rise.

If falcao continues to score I assume he will definitely hit 92 at the end of the season if he doesnt get it in this review so at the end of the season it could be

92 for a 90 and 89 rated player which still isnt enough especially if Falcao is a starter, he can do good with your squad at 92 where as with the rest you'll be waiting for them to get to Falcao's quality. [/b']