Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Di Natale. Some people even said he'd rise. :P

He was on an exceptional goal scoring adventure this season' date=' it has declined a bit in last couple of games but he will be back. I just dont see why they dropped him down to 92 because that season he scored 29 goals. [/b']

Di Natale ;)
Barry because most people wouldnt't take di natlale for his age. and it seems you need a CM when scholes goes.
Get Di Natale. He will improve your team more and he is still going strong.
di natale ;);)
Di Natele for sure. Still an excellent forward' date=' and scoring all goals for Udinese.[/quote']
Di Natale. Some people even said he'd rise. :P

thanks a lot for your opinions! so i'll difinatale buy italian) repped as much as i could)

David Villa and Andy Carrol For Pato? I am getting Villa and Carrol.

Should i do it? Villa will replace Pato. But Villa still have a future in Barcelona?

I'd rather take Villa and Carroll to be fair. I think Villa will get game time at Barcelona where as I dont know where Pato's future lies. Just to let you know though' date=' Villa will be 94 by the end of the La Liga review.[/b']

Should i do it? Villa will replace Pato. But Villa still have a future in Barcelona?

I would do it.

villa is a top class player, wouldn't write him off because of the injury still gunn a be a lot higher rated than Pato who has more than enough injury problems of his own and his future is very uncertain.

Try to get anybody else instead of Carroll thou Ive seen it first hand all season and as I predicted the guy is pants

Villa and rubbish. Villa probably will be in the first XI of Barca with Messi,Fabregas/Sanchez when he'll return from his injury.. Pato has too many injuries..

A friend has offered me Alvaro Dominguez, Grimaldo and £5m for R. Ferdinand.

Ferdinand is only a back-up to me and i want a fair deal or us both.

How good is Dominguez, ive never seen him play but heard good reports about him. And ive also heard Grimaldo of Barca is a good one for the future too.

Thank you

Hatem Ben Arfa for Marvin Martin i would be getting martin any thoughts???

Ben Arfa.

A friend has offered me Alvaro Dominguez' date=' Grimaldo and £5m for R. Ferdinand.

How good is Dominguez, ive never seen him play but heard good reports about him. And ive also heard Grimaldo of Barca is a good one for the future too.

Thank you[/quote']

I would do it. I heard Dominguez probably will stay 89 this review but he might change from CB to LB/CB. Good package for defender.

A friend has offered me Alvaro Dominguez' date=' Grimaldo and £5m for R. Ferdinand.

Thank you[/quote']

keep rio

Hatem Ben Arfa for Marvin Martin i would be getting martin any thoughts???

equal sides ' date=' but ben arfa edges it a little bit, i would go for ben arfa

Nainggolan+Kaboul for Isla

Or

Nainggolan+Angel+10m for Isla

I would be selling Isla.

keep isla

8m+de brune and romeu for maicon. I'm getting maicon' date=' money means a reasonable amount[/quote']

Go for Maicon.

Romeu has been out of it the last few months, doesn't look to be the player he was built up to be at the start of the season. De Bruyne is a gamble, he might play superbly at Chelsea, or he might be a Lukaku. Not get a game.

Go for Maicon.

8m+de brune and romeu for maicon. I'm getting maicon' date=' money means a reasonable amount[/quote']

Maicon is on his way down, whilst Romeu is/was getting reasonable game time at Chelsea...with De Bruyne it is a waiting game to see if he will get games for Chelsea unlike Lukaku is.

I would keep the two to be honest. Don't think Maicon is worth it. Unless of course you have a shoddy RB at the moment...and I mean shoddy