Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

just out of curiosity ' date=' who could have gotten the better deal, as the deal wasn't accepted but i want to know which side is better

gotze = yaya toure + reus/pjanic/reus/vidal[/quote']

If it were Yaya + Reus then that imo is worth more than Gotze.

Yaya + Pjanic is in favour of Gotze,

And Yaya + Vidal imo is 6 and half a dozen, It would depend on your depth.

hulk or podolski ?

Podolski - better NT and likely to move to Arsenal.

Hulk - will stuck in Porto for awhile.

just out of curiosity ' date=' who could have gotten the better deal, as the deal wasn't accepted but i want to know which side is better

Yaya + Reus.

Toure + Reus I would favour. Yaya can get 94 soon at City, Reus 91/92 at Dortmund and if he impresses for Germany at euros.

Gotze hampered by injury but can get 92 after euros.

I think very long term it evens out as Gotze i can see getting 94/95 maybe even more if he truly shines but Yaya can get 94 certainly and Reus 91/92/93.

Short term it is very much in favour of Yaya and Reus though.

Ok I can still get Smalling' date=' but now the other guy wants Zouma + Guidetti + Aurtenetxe :(

Is it still worth it?[/quote']

it's too much

although smalling is good , but u r also giving him 3 good players maybe not good as him but not worth it

hey guys yesterday i couldve got hazard for vucinic and evra but now he wants torres and vucinic what should i do? i dont have a problem with losing either so is it worth it?

i am HAZARD-MANIAC tbh

and i would do it and get hazard

Ok I can still get Smalling' date=' but now the other guy wants Zouma + Guidetti + Aurtenetxe :(

Is it still worth it?[/quote']

Not worth it. Walk away.

hey guys yesterday i couldve got hazard for vucinic and evra but now he wants torres and vucinic what should i do? i dont have a problem with losing either so is it worth it?

I would keep Torres.

Ok' date=' I will reject. Do you think all 3 of them can reach 90 eventually?

I expect Smalling can get 93/94 one day.[/quote']

yes they have the potential

and we must wait and see how they will develop maybe they will explode and reach even higher and maybe lower , no one actually knows they are still too young we haven't seen them challenging all the circumstances yet

I think you'd be overpaying for Hazard. But if you have like 4-5 93+ Fwd then do it. Because I don't think the duo will rise again (not even Torres imo), and Hazard is, well HAZARD.

Do you guys think Alonso can get a rise anytime soon.

I have been offered Alonso for my Ribery. Now I don't think Ribery is rising again, so the matter is who will hold the rating longer. I have replacement for Ribery.

Again is it worth selling him for Lahm+Soldado.

Do you guys think Alonso can get a rise anytime soon.

I have been offered Alonso for my Ribery. Now I don't think Ribery is rising again' date=' so the matter is who will hold the rating longer. I have replacement for Ribery.

Again is it worth selling him for Lahm+Soldado.[/quote']

alonso can deff get a rise especially at the end of the season

in my opinion he is safer than ribery :

1.he doesn't get injured as much as ribery

2.his position is the safest position in order to keep his rating as years passes because a dm doesn't have to make sprints and runs such as a winger so the cm/dm will be safer than a winger when they get old, because when a player gets old his fitness level drops and then his performance level drops and so is his rating in the game

alonso can deff get a rise especially at the end of the season

in my opinion he is safer than ribery :

1.he doesn't get injured as much as ribery

2.his position is the safest position in order to keep his rating as years passes because a dm doesn't have to make sprints and runs such as a winger so the cm/dm will be safer than a winger when they get old' date=' because when a player gets old his fitness level drops and then his performance level drops and so is his rating in the game[/quote']

Giggs still can play winger. :D While Scholes hang his boot. (come back recently,but still).

Giggs still can play winger. :D While Scholes hang his boot. (come back recently' date='but still).[/quote']

i rate scholes higher than giggs , and he always was and is still better and a key player

notice how the results of man utd changed 180 degrees when he came back

it's not a matter of retiring or not

for example ZIDANE retired younger than both

and his left foot is better than both players combined

all what i am saying is alonso's role can keep his rating high , as long as he keep hi performance good ,cause there's no concerns about his position due to the effort that should be made as a winger

i rate scholes higher than giggs ' date=' and he always was and is still better and a key player

notice how the results of man utd changed 180 degrees when he came back

it's not a matter of retiring or not

for example ZIDANE retired younger than both

and his left foot is better than both players combined

all what i am saying is alonso's role can keep his rating high , as long as he keep hi performance good ,cause there's no concerns about his position due to the effort that should be made as a winger[/quote']

Ohh, you brought into my mind Zidane.. What an awesome player! The ball was sticked in his foot..I still remember this wonderful goal against Leverkuzen in UCL final..