Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Do you guys think Alonso can get a rise anytime soon.

I have been offered Alonso for my Ribery. Now I don't think Ribery is rising again' date=' so the matter is who will hold the rating longer. I have replacement for Ribery.

Again is it worth selling him for Lahm+Soldado.[/quote']

Nice question ;)

I think Alonso can get a rise but it depends from Real's results, if they'll win a trophy it is really probable that Alonso get a +1.

Ribery will still maintain his rating but i think that he's too frail to hold his rating for a lot of time...

Lahm is a monster, simply, he'll hold his 94 for years and he is one of the rare left/right-back...:D

Soldado is going very well at Valencia and he have a chance to get 91.

Finally, i suggest you to give him your Ribery :D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Nice question ;)

I think Alonso can get a rise but it depends from Real's results' date=' if they'll win a trophy it is really probable that Alonso get a +1.[/b']

Ribery will still maintain his rating but i think that he's too frail to hold his rating for a lot of time...

Lahm is a monster, simply, he'll hold his 94 for years and he is one of the rare left/right-back...:D

Soldado is going very well at Valencia and he have a chance to get 91.

Finally, i suggest you to give him your Ribery :D

Nice to see other people using this font! :D

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i rate scholes higher than giggs ' date=' and he always was and is still better and a key player

notice how the results of man utd changed 180 degrees when he came back

it's not a matter of retiring or not

for example ZIDANE retired younger than both

and his left foot is better than both players combined

all what i am saying is alonso's role can keep his rating high , as long as he keep hi performance good ,cause there's no concerns about his position due to the effort that should be made as a winger[/quote']

True that. But I merely offer a fact that not all winger drop their performance and fitness level faster than center midfield player.

True that. But I merely offer a fact that not all winger drop their performance and fitness level faster than center midfield player.

ofcourse not all of them

there's no DEFF THING IN THIS LIFE

but we talk in general

exceptions are always there in every subject in our daily life

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ohh' date=' you brought into my mind Zidane.. What an awesome player! The ball was sticked in his foot..I still remember this wonderful goal against Leverkuzen in UCL final..[/quote']

In my life i've seen just 2 players capable of lead the team with their passes...Zinedine Zidane and Francesco Totti, they are (were) the reason of football. :rolleyes:

now ??

noo' date=' i can't see them giving him the same rating as hummels

but in the future sure he will rise +1 or even +1---->+1[/quote']

I think you'd be overpaying for Hazard. But if you have like 4-5 93+ Fwd then do it. Because I don't think the duo will rise again (not even Torres imo)' date=' and Hazard is, well HAZARD.[/quote']
Maybe when Valencia win Europa league and finished 3rd in La Liga.

Thanks guys, repped if I can

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

ofcourse not all of them

there's no DEFF THING IN THIS LIFE

but we talk in general

exceptions are always there in every subject in our daily life

there is one definite thing in this life and we all have it in common! WE ALL DIE!*

8m + Jose Enrique = Cabaye?

I have cabaye' date=' is a good deal?[/quote']

Keep Cabaye he is in the better team and get mins for the NT. If the toon keep up there form then no reason why he cant hit a 91 this year.

Swapping my Suarez for Alexis Sanchez. Lower rated but deffo worth it yes?

yeah do it Suarez is good but just does not score enough goals (before you all say it) i know he is a creator but can't use that excuse all his life he is a striker at the end of the day. Sanchez is at better Club side and can nail 93 rating by the end of the year, making it good business

yeah do it Suarez is good but just does not score enough goals (before you all say it) i know he is a creator but can't use that excuse all his life he is a striker at the end of the day. Sanchez is at better Club side and can nail 93 rating by the end of the year' date=' making it good business[/quote']

Alexis Sanchez

8 Primera league Goals

2 Champions League Goals

2 Copa Del Rey goals

Luiz Suarez

7 Premier League Goals

5 Domestic Cup Goals

Id take Sanchez because he is at a better club side, but im afraid your goals argument dont add up. Just Thought id point that out, also if you added Internationals Suarez is in front :)

Alexis Sanchez

8 Primera league Goals

2 Champions League Goals

2 Copa Del Rey goals

Luiz Suarez

7 Premier League Goals

5 Domestic Cup Goals

Id take Sanchez because he is at a better club side' date=' but im afraid your goals argument dont add up. Just Thought id point that out, also if you added Internationals Suarez is in front :)[/quote']

where did i compare there goal records? the point i am making is Liverpool have used him predominantly as a forward until donkey Carroll started getting games, and then Dalglish still played Suarez as a forward player.

Edit: you also failed to mention Suarez has started 24 games to Sanchez's 16