Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

where did i compare there goal records? the point i am making is Liverpool have used him predominantly as a forward until donkey Carroll started getting games' date=' and then Dalglish still played Suarez as a forward player.[/quote']

Lavezzi is considered a foward but he isnt..same with Suarez.

where did i compare there goal records? the point i am making is Liverpool have used him predominantly as a forward until donkey Carroll started getting games' date=' and then Dalglish still played Suarez as a forward player.[/quote']

You said Suarez dont score goals.....looking at the stats you would therefore say the same for Sanchez i presume??

Sanchez is played in a forward three.....

You said Suarez dont score goals.....looking at the stats you would therefore say the same for Sanchez i presume??

Sanchez is played in a forward three.....

you have just answered your own point! Sanchez plays in a three not making him the main focal point in that attacking line, its basically a 4-3-3 when attacking and a 4-5-1 when dropping back.

I got a deal here that I'm not too sure about:

swappping Schweinsteiger for Di Maria. I'd be the one getting Di maria.My team is in dire need of a cm/dm. I have David Silva,Tevez,Rooney,Nasri,Ribery.Kroos,Gourcuff and Boateng asattacking mids.The only dm I have is Song.

Is it a good deal?

swappping Schweinsteiger for Di Maria. I'd be the one getting Di maria.My team is in dire need of a cm/dm. I have David Silva' date='Tevez,Rooney,Nasri,Ribery.Kroos,Gourcuff and Boateng asattacking mids.The only dm I have is Song.

Is it a good deal?[/quote']

you also have answered your own question, if you need a cm/dm then don't do the deal. if you really want di maria offer gourcuff and boateng or tevez.

swappping Schweinsteiger for Di Maria. I'd be the one getting Di maria.My team is in dire need of a cm/dm. I have David Silva' date='Tevez,Rooney,Nasri,Ribery.Kroos,Gourcuff and Boateng asattacking mids.The only dm I have is Song.

Nooo keep schweini as u badly need him

try and give him nasri+gourcuff for di maria or even tevez

Kroos, Gourcuff and Boateng can all play DM in this SM system. If you put them there they will be green so I dont think you need to worry about that. Personally, I would take Di Maria. He can play Wing/AM and CM as AM players can fit in CM in this system too. He is also younger and plays for the better club.

You are also missing my point' date=' before Carroll started to get games who was the main figure head from an attacking point of view for Liverpool?[/quote']

No you are missing my point.....

You said Suarez dont score goals, yet you dont say the same for Sanchez......

For his club (and a much better club who create tons more chances I might add) Sanchez has featured in 33 games in all competitions and scored 12, Suarez has featured in 32 games and scored 12......

Sanchez has much better players around him in a vastly superior team....so how can you complain about Suarez not scoring goals when he has the same amount as Sanchez??

Add In international Appearences

Sanchez 1 game 0 goals

Suarez 3 games 5 goals

Total:

Suarez 37 games 17 goals

Sanchez 34 Games 12 Golas

So Suarez averages just more than 1 in 2 and Sanchez closer to 1 in 3 despite all the advantages he has......

Id say 1 in 2 or thereabouts is very decent return for a striker :)

No you are missing my point.....

You said Suarez dont score goals' date=' yet you dont say the same for Sanchez......

For his club (and a much better club who create tons more chances I might add) Sanchez has featured in 33 games in all competitions and scored 12, Suarez has featured in 32 games and scored 12......

Sanchez has much better players around him in a vastly superior team....so how can you complain about Suarez not scoring goals when he has the same amount as Sanchez??

Add In international Appearences

Sanchez 1 game 0 goals

Suarez 3 games 5 goals

Total:

Suarez 37 games 17 goals

Sanchez 34 Games 12 Golas

So Suarez averages just more than 1 in 2 and Sanchez closer to 1 in 3 despite all the advantages he has......

Id say 1 in 2 or thereabouts is very decent return for a striker :)[/quote']

i know exactly what you are saying mate. However he has been playing for Liverpool as more of the main striker than Sanchez has at Barcelona that is fact, no denying that, you can spout as many stats as you like, but the fact still remains that Suarez has started more games than Sanchez so i would be more curious to see there goals to minutes ratio rather than goals to games "featured", you have created a debate about a comparison you made between there goal scoring record this season not me.

you also have answered your own question' date=' if you need a cm/dm then don't do the deal. if you really want di maria offer gourcuff and boateng or tevez.[/quote']
Nooo keep schweini as u badly need him

try and give him nasri+gourcuff for di maria or even tevez

Kroos, Gourcuff and Boateng can all play DM in this SM system. If you put them there they will be green so I dont think you need to worry about that. Personally, I would take Di Maria. He can play Wing/AM and CM as AM players can fit in CM in this system too. He is also younger and plays for the better club.

Oh sorry! I'm actually the one getting Schweinsteiger! Got a bit confused when posting and didn't realize lol

So...help..again? lol :o

i know exactly what you are saying mate. However he has been playing for Liverpool as more of the main striker than Sanchez has at Barcelona that is fact' date=' no denying that, you can spout as many stats as you like, but the fact still remains that Suarez has started more games than Sanchez so i would be more curious to see there goals to minutes ratio rather than goals to games "featured", you have created a debate about a comparison you made between there goal scoring record this season not me.[/quote']

You might also wanna consider the fact that:

Sanchez is supplied by Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Alves, Fabregas

Suarez is supplied by Carroll, Henderson, Adam, Downing, Kuyt

Just bear that in mind ;)

i know exactly what you are saying mate. However he has been playing for Liverpool as more of the main striker than Sanchez has at Barcelona that is fact' date=' no denying that, you can spout as many stats as you like, but the fact still remains that Suarez has started more games than Sanchez so i would be more curious to see there goals to minutes ratio rather than goals to games "featured", you have created a debate about a comparison you made between there goal scoring record this season not me.[/quote']

How many games of Barcelona do you actual watched?Sanchez is the main foward for Barcelona,he's the most advanced one,Messi is playing behind him.Just watch Barcleona formation lol.

Suarez is a better player then Sanchez in real life but in SM Sanchez is a better choice.

You might also wanna consider the fact that:

Sanchez is supplied by Messi' date=' Xavi, Iniesta, Alves, Fabregas

Suarez is supplied by Carroll, Henderson, Adam, Downing, Kuyt

Just bear that in mind ;)[/quote']

yes i also appreciate that, but you are better carrying on this debate with yourself, because the only point i was trying to make was Suarez, for me does not score enough goals for a guy who has played most of the season as the figure head of Liverpools attack. Look at the other teams in the EPL who have mainly been the figure head of there respective teams attacks.

Rooney

Ba now Cisse

Van Persie

Aguero, Balotelli even Dzeko

Adebayor

Sanchez has not been asked to play the role of the above players or that of Suarez.

How many games of Barcelona do you actual watched?Sanchez is the main foward for Barcelona' date='he's the most advanced one,[b']Messi is playing behind him.[/b]Just watch Barcleona formation lol.

Suarez is a better player then Sanchez in real life but in SM Sanchez is a better choice.

So....what is Suarez's excuse for not scoring goals when the likes of Messi and Rooney can manage it from deeper lying roles? Dempsey can manage 20+ goals for Fulham so the argument doesn't stack up to simply say that Alexis is playing at a better club than Suarez. Yes, Alexis does at times play as the furthest player forward for Barca, but he's not a striker, far from it....Barca use Alexis' pace as a great counter attacking tool just as they did this evening, which resulted in him setting up Messi for his first goal.

Add to this that near on everything is played through Messi, leaving few opportunities for others to score a hat full of goals.

I personally feel Alexis is a better player than Suarez both in SM and reality.

yes i also appreciate that' date=' but you are better carrying on this debate with yourself, because the only point i was trying to make was Suarez, for me does not score enough goals for a guy who has played most of the season as the figure head of Liverpools attack. Look at the other teams in the EPL who have mainly been the figure head of there respective teams attacks.

Rooney

Ba now Cisse

Van Persie

Aguero, Balotelli even Dzeko

Adebayor

Sanchez has not been asked to play the role of the above players or that of Suarez.[/quote']

Considering Suarez isnt playing as a central striker and isnt concentrating on scoring goals like RVP,Ba,Cisse,Adebayor...

How many games of Barcelona do you actual watched?Sanchez is the main foward for Barcelona' date='he's the most advanced one,Messi is playing behind him.Just watch Barcleona formation lol.

Suarez is a better player then Sanchez in real life but in SM Sanchez is a better choice.[/quote']

here we go again with your ritualistic "how many games have you watched" i am not even dignifying you with a response. More to the point THE FACT still remains Sanchez has started less games than Suarez and goals to games ratio is not a fair reflection (rays argument) than it would be if say it was based on goals per mins played.

Considering Suarez isnt playing as a central striker and isnt concentrating on scoring goals like RVP' date='Ba,Cisse,Adebayor...[/quote']

How many premier league games have you watched? Now tell me when Carroll wasn't getting games who actually was playing as the spearhead for liverpool then? oh that's right they were playing 4-6-0 weren't they? you want to carry this on pm me as it has previously been mentioned beats flooding the thread.

Who honestly cares who is better, the cheat or the the boy who plays for the cheats??? And don't start another argument on that...

So please get it back on topic or at least attempt it and carry this pointless conversation elsewhere:mad:

The boy who asked the question isn't even online and you're still arguing fgs:mad:

Who honestly cares who is better' date=' the cheat or the the boy who plays for the cheats??? And don't start another debate on that...

So please get it back on topic or at least attempt it and carry this pointless conversation elsewhere:mad:

The boy who asked the question isn't even online and you're still arguing fgs:mad:[/quote']

So what if we're debating it? What's wrong with that?!

How many premier league games have you watched? Now tell me when Carroll wasn't getting games who actually was playing as the spearhead for liverpool then? oh that's right they were playing 4-6-0 weren't they? you want to carry this on pm me as it has previously been mentioned beats flooding the thread.

here you go with being a parrot(JOKING)............lets actually end this as the guy just asked whos better between Suarez and Sanchez..and if worth to do Suarez straight for Alexis.

here you go with being a parrot(JOKING)............lets actually end this as the guy just asked whos better between Suarez and Sanchez..and if worth to do Suarez straight for Alexis.

yes lets end this at a point where i have YET AGAIN asked the same question on countless occasions which neither you nor Ray have answered.

i was being facetious, obviously wasted on you