Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ok' date=' have have just had a counter offer for a bid i put in for Rooney in a WC style setup.

The deal is Berbatov, Arshavin and 20 million for Rooney.

(i would be [b']loosing berbatov and arshavin[/b], and i would be getting Rooney)

Should i accept?

Hmm tough one...

Berbatov may rise to 94 and if Arshavin moves to Arsenal he would be looking at a rise too.... So it depends if you have cover for Arshavin and how big your squad is. Rooney will be 96 at least for years to come I feel though. Personally I probably wouldn't do it, but thats just me. :D

Should I sell Messi For Ibrahimovic' date=' Cordoba and 8mill?[/quote']

personally I wont sell Messi (unless i get Kaka + Ronaldo:p ) as he is in red hot form & wud probably rise to 98 in few weeks;) ...if u dont have much depth try to counter Chivu + Ibra + 10/15 mil or may be Chivu + Ibra + Mancini (Messi is woth it:cool: )

Guest cabbytoodles

i have accepted in gc 41 for vann nisterooy' date='

floran and hitenga.

is this a good deal for me.[/quote']

Correct me if I'm wrong but you are the guy on forum who has NOTORIOUSLY BAD SPELLING :rolleyes:

Is that that hard to check before spelling? :confused: Since you are surely at the club page when you decided to post your question here. Anyway yeah the deal is okay. Forlan has been playing well of late, Heitinga is playing games too, although he keeps conceding penalties and earning red cards this season! :eek:

Correct me if I'm wrong but you are the guy on forum who has NOTORIOUSLY BAD SPELLING :rolleyes:

Is that that hard to check before spelling? :confused: Since you are surely at the club page when you decided to post your question here. Anyway yeah the deal is okay. Forlan has been playing well of late' date=' Heitinga is playing games too, although he keeps conceding penalties and earning red cards this season! :eek:[/quote']

OH MY GOSH YEAH IT'S FORLAN.

Even then yeah the spelling was terrible. LOL

Guest cabbytoodles

Hey Darshan, or any other knowledgeable guys, would your advice me on getting Mirko Vucinic? Will he rise to 92? He's a key player for Roma, playing in the Champions League over the last few years. His goalscoring record has been pretty good too, so what do your think? :P

Hey Darshan' date=' or any other knowledgeable guys, would your advice me on getting Mirko Vucinic? Will he rise to 92? He's a key player for Roma, playing in the Champions League over the last few years. His goalscoring record has been pretty good too, so what do your think? :P[/quote']

i can ans this :D

roma hasn't hit top form this season, and totti's injury yet again could hit them. When he recovered, roma's form had a distinct improvement but well he got injured again.

this would hit vucinic's rating imo. Has to score slightly more and roma has to do better in order to reach 92. No increase for now, but he could be 92 by the end of the season.

cheers

Ive been offered Huntelaar + a player of my choice of my choice for Tevez. His other best players would be Inler' date=' Bradley, D'Agostino, Suarez, Sulejmani, Marin and a few others. Should I do the deal? :confused:

I think it would be Huntelaar with either Inler or Suarez.[/quote']

Yes, take Huntelaar and Suarez ;).

Ive been offered Huntelaar + a player of my choice of my choice for Tevez. His other best players would be Inler' date=' Bradley, D'Agostino, Suarez, Sulejmani, Marin and a few others. Should I do the deal? :confused:

Huntelaar + Suarez is a great deal imo. Both can only rise...

It depends on where you need a player the most. If you have a lot of strikers already then you can just take Klaas Jan Huntelaar and take a player in a position you need, for example Gokhan Inler as a central midfielder, but if you need an extra striker then Luis Suarez would be the answer.

It depends on where you need a player the most. If you have a lot of strikers already then you can just take Klaas Jan Huntelaar and take a player in a position you need' date=' for example [b']Gokhan Inler[/b] as a central midfielder, but if you need an extra striker then Luis Suarez would be the answer.

My strikers currently are Villa, Tevez, Benzema and Lavezzi, so Suarez isn't really needed although I'm a big fan of his. :o Gerrard, Lampard, Scholes and Hargreaves are my CM's. Defence is probably the weakest and he has Zapata but surely hes gonna decrease to 88?

Anyways, thanks to Ross, Z Redstall and Tom for your help. :D

Maxi Rodriguez= Navas + capel?

I have Maxi. I am looking to accept. Navas has been playing quite well. But will capel drop. hasn't been playing as much I hear?

Accept

Pablo Maxi Rodriguez has been doing decently at Atletico Madrid so far this season but in return for the Argentinian winger you will get two great and promising wingers in return' date=' one for each flank. [b']Trinidad Diego Capel[/b] has been out injured but will probably not drop and Jesus Navas can potentially rise to 92 therefore you are getting a very good deal.

My strikers currently are Villa' date=' Tevez, Benzema and Lavezzi, so Suarez isn't really needed although I'm a big fan of his. :o Gerrard, Lampard, Scholes and Hargreaves are my CM's. Defence is probably the weakest and he has Zapata but surely hes gonna decrease to 88?

Anyways, thanks to Ross, Z Redstall and Tom for your help. :D[/quote']

Then I'd take Gokhan Inler because then you will have five central midfielders and four strikers and four strikers is about as many as you'll need but having five central midfielders will help a lot more, especially once Owen Hagreaves drops to 90...