lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Some quick questions:

1. Pick one.

Prince Boateng vs Toni Kroos --- (removed Eriksen)

2. Rank.

Giroud / James Rodriguez / Schurrle

3. Rank.

Borini / Strootman / Xhaka / Maher

Thank you!

Toni Kroos (even before you removed Eriksen - is he taken already?), very talented and already often starting AM for Bayern. Boateng is less talented, and Eriksen is less proven.

The other 2 are tough to do since I know some players much better than some others.

@ jkerrs

yeh mate ive tried' date=' but he wont budge on this deal[/quote']

LOL, that guy is smart.. I think you should forget about Ronaldo unless u are a die hard fan of Ronaldo :D

Toni Kroos (even before you removed Eriksen - is he taken already?)' date=' very talented and already often starting AM for Bayern. Boateng is less talented, and [b']Eriksen is less proven[/b].

The other 2 are tough to do since I know some players much better than some others.

Dont make me to remind Denmark vs England :)

You are right about that. I thought about that game too' date=' but still, Kroos is showing it on a constantant basis for Bayern. Eriksen is still at Ajax. :)[/quote']

Eriksen at Ajax not for long...I dont see in Kroos an amazing talent though..he's good but not amazing.At least he's doing better then Muller right now.

my pato for benzema:)

That's easy. Pato keeps getting injured. The question is if he ever will reach Benzema's rating. Go for Benzema.

And indeed, make the offer right now! Benzema could (maybe) rise soon (Pato has survived a drop I think).

Guest <klhepworth.

I can get three of these:

M'Vila

Alaba

Ribery

Schweinsteiger

Robben

Lahm

Muller

Hummels

Rami

Gomez

Badstuber

Rossi

Kroos

I'm a second-hand Barca so not all the original players but I have a lot of cash and in all honeaty I just want the three best players both now and for the future, opinions?

I'm a second-hand Barca so not all the original players but I have a lot of cash and in all honeaty I just want the three best players both now and for the future' date=' opinions?[/quote']

Ribery

Schweinsteiger

Lahm

Gomez

Pick 3 depending on what position you need the least. :)

M'Vila

Alaba

Ribery

Schweinsteiger

Robben

Lahm

Muller

Hummels

Rami

Gomez

Badstuber

Rossi

Kroos

I'm a second-hand Barca so not all the original players but I have a lot of cash and in all honeaty I just want the three best players both now and for the future' date=' opinions?[/quote']

Hummels

Ribery

Gomez

M'Vila

Alaba

Ribery

Schweinsteiger

Robben

Lahm

Muller

Hummels

Rami

Gomez

Badstuber

Rossi

Kroos

Just picked the best for each position.

Hummels - Future 94/5

Ribery/ Schweinsteiger - Will keep their 94/5 for a long time.

Gomez - Will hit 94 and stay there for a good while.

M'Vila

Alaba

Ribery

Schweinsteiger

Robben

Lahm

Muller

Hummels

Rami

Gomez

Badstuber

Rossi

Kroos

I would go for Hummels Ribery and Gomez, this strengthens your spine also giving you versatility with Ribery and Hummels having secondary positions.

Also it gives you established players with the prospect of Hummels and Gomez rising in the future, shame you could not get at least another two!!

M'Vila

Alaba

Ribery

Schweinsteiger

Robben

Lahm

Muller

Hummels

Rami

Gomez

Badstuber

Rossi

Kroos

Lahm, Hummels and Schweinsteiger for me

Lahm - Versatile

Hummels - Great prospect

Schweinsteiger - Key player for the team and has the chance to get 95 by the end of the season

M'Vila

Alaba

Ribery

Schweinsteiger

Robben

Lahm

Muller

Hummels

Rami

Gomez

Badstuber

Rossi

Kroos

Ribery

Bastian

Lahm

Bayern trio. :D

M'Vila

Alaba

Ribery

Schweinsteiger

Robben

Lahm

Muller

Hummels

Rami

Gomez

Badstuber

Rossi

Kroos

Tough one, Schweini, Hummels and Lahm for me. I would go for Gomez but good forwards are plenty

Kaka or Wilshire

This is in a EC and I have just been promoted to Div 1 and can only afford one. Both players would start. Im more leaning towards Wilshire atm.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Eriksen at Ajax not for long...I dont see in Kroos an amazing talent though..he's good but not amazing.At least he's doing better then Muller right now.

In a recent interwiew Eriksen said he really like Roma and he'd like to play with pjanic :D:p