Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Kaka or Wilshire

This is in a EC and I have just been promoted to Div 1 and can only afford one. Both players would start. Im more leaning towards Wilshire atm.

Kaka for me,he is safe on his raiting IMO and I doubt that wilshere can reach 94 anytime soon.

For long term wilshere is a better choice,but still I would go for Kaka.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

One big issue for me right now

Got offered the chance to sign Benzema for Suarez and Soldado.

My forwards right now are -

Soldado ' date=' suarez , lewandoski , ricky van wolfswinkel , welbeck , luc castignos , hoilett , rodrigo , maiga.

What should i do[/quote']

I'd go for that.. Benzema is in for a rise and might rise again in some years time.. On the other hand, IMO Suarez almost capped, whereas Soldado is not even comparable to Benzema ;) Moreover, signing a young and promising 93 rated Fwd is quite rare, expecially in competitive setups, so I would not lose the occasion.. Lewa and Welbeck are great backups for the leaving players, so I would have no doubts ;)

Soldado ' date=' suarez , lewandoski , ricky van wolfswinkel , welbeck , luc castignos , hoilett , rodrigo , maiga.

Get Benzema.

No brainer chap.

Depends how many you play upfront and how strong the opposition is in the league but i would do it

I prefer Benzema but Soldado will probably rise to 91

Your basically looking at signing a 94 for a 92 and a 91, great deal in my eyes mate.

Like someone already said ... Depends on how you usually play ... I would personally keep Soldado and Suarez tho ... Benzema is very good ... but so are Suarez and Soldado ... I rather have a stronger attack with more high rated options then a high rated strong attack with few high rathed options.

Suarez and Soldado for me.

thanks guys :) i will keep Hummels.

another thing: 20 mil + Sirigu or Lloris ? :confused:

I would personally go for Sirigu over Lloris ... but in all honesty ... I prefer Ahamada to them both ... bit hard for people to understand this tho as all they think about are this game and ratings

;):P

Depends how many you play upfront and how strong the opposition is in the league but i would do it

Its a gold so its pretty competitive , I play 2 up front. with an Attacking mid/CF behind.

Im just worried if il have good enough back up as if i use them two il have Lew and ben attacking , and then the welbeck of this world etc

Its a gold so its pretty competitive ' date=' I play 2 up front. with an Attacking mid/CF behind.

Im just worried if il have good enough back up as if i use them two il have Lew and ben attacking , and then the welbeck of this world etc[/quote']

IMO you're covered enough to accept ;)

Guest <klhepworth.

Ribery' date=' Schweini and Lahm for short term.

M'uller, Hummels, Schweini for medium therm.

M'vila, Kroos, Muller for long therm.[/quote']

Personally I'd go for Lahm.
Lahm' date=' easily, if you play 4 man defense then it´s obvious choice.[/quote']
Going off that' date=' then Lahm is more beneficial to you. If the players in your wish list are external, can you not get rid of your dead wood by part exing?[/quote']
Lahm would surely be more useful for you mate ;)
Hard one mate' date=' it is between Hummels, Lahm, Schweini, Ribery, Robben and Muller depending on your team. If you need a striker Gomez is a good option too :)[/quote']
Then go for Gomez' date=' Ribery/Robben and then it is hard as you say. I would say lahm and use Alves on the wings as you say. You can also have hummels or Schweini and get rid of Busquets but you want like it and you are right. SM terms busquets is a great player, in reality he is a joke.[/quote']
Schweinsteiger

Gomez

Hummels

:)

Cheers everyone, Gomez, Ribery and Lahm it is! I don't like Busquets but I can only do three transfers and it's a WC so the poor players the last manager bought aren't any use in getting players from externals. Repped everyone I can:D

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Am I right in saying that Valencia' date=' Balotelli, Falcao, Soldado and Llorente are all going to get a +1? If yes when would they be happening? Thanks[/quote']

probably yes, but Llorente and maybe Falcao will stay :)

Am I right in saying that Valencia' date=' Balotelli, Falcao, Soldado and Llorente are all going to get a +1? If yes when would they be happening? Thanks[/quote']

It is unlikely balotelli with rise IMO after yesterday, Valencia is 50/50 for me Falcao I don't think will rise but is a class player and 93 potential. Soldado should rise and llorente probably has a 50/50 chance for me.

They should be done in the next couple of weeks max.

Its a gold so its pretty competitive ' date=' I play 2 up front. with an Attacking mid/CF behind.

Im just worried if il have good enough back up as if i use them two il have Lew and ben attacking , and then the welbeck of this world etc[/quote']

Do the deal mate, Welbeck will rise, and Benzema will get 94 sooner rather than later, so Benzema and Lewandowski up front with Welbeck nailed on 89 next change IMO will give you ample cover so go for it fella

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i think Falcao definitely rises:rolleyes:

what angus said mate. He is very good but a little early for him to get a 92.

They all have a chance of hitting +1 in the up and coming changes, however whether they do or not remains to be seen

It is unlikely balotelli with rise IMO after yesterday' date=' Valencia is 50/50 for me Falcao I don't think will rise but is a class player and 93 potential. Soldado should rise and llorente probably has a 50/50 chance for me.

They should be done in the next couple of weeks max.[/quote']

You can't base Balotelli not rising on what he did yesterday, that is a ridiculous reason.

Should be done and dusted within the next couple of weeks

Hmmm, it's tricky to guess at these rating changes. Soldado, Valencia and Falcao all deserve a rise (Just as Gomez had!). Mario and Llorente I'm not so sure about

So, I'd say Soldado and Valencia may get a rise, and possibly Mario due to only being rated 90 at present.

IMO the only players mentioned who have a chance of rising at the next reviews are Soldado and maybe Falcao :) As for the others, all of them are surely in for a rise at the end of the season except for Balo: we should wait to see if he'll be able to play again this year, as Mancini is furious and he's going to be disqualified.. Moreover, Prandelli (Italian NT manager)doesn't seem to be completely persuaded by SuperMario..