Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

but he scored 20 goals.

The problem is that the atletico madrid is seventh

Thing is mate, as I have mentioned many times before, both Aguero and Forlan got 94 rated at Atletico who were finishing in and around the position they are in now. So no reason why it can't be done again

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Thing is mate' date=' as I have mentioned many times before, both Aguero and Forlan got 94 rated at Atletico who were finishing in and around the position they are in now. So no reason why it can't be done again[/quote']

yeah but atletico was a different team then. Anyway i don't say Falcao can't rise in Atletico, but i am saying it is a little soon right now :)

yeah but atletico was a different team then. Anyway i don't say Falcao can't rise in Atletico' date=' but i am saying it is a little soon right now :)[/quote']

Why were they? They were still finishing In similar positions to where they are now is the point I am making

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

pedro' date='d.silva and vertonghen for my ronaldo? any thoughts? seems fair but would i be taking a risk with pedro?[/quote']

It's a fair deal and if you need depth then go for it. However if not then keep Ronaldo, Pedro may drop but would be harsh as he has been injured, picking up minutes again.

aguero and cesc for alves' date=' debuchy, thiago and shiqiri?[/quote']

Aguero and Cesc by a long way.

pedro' date='d.silva and vertonghen for my ronaldo? any thoughts? seems fair but would i be taking a risk with pedro?[/quote']

Do it only if you NEED the depth. Silva could hit 95 this time round, if not later on in the year or if Spain win the Euros. Pedro, yes, is a bit of a risk, but simply because he plays with Barca I dont see him dropping.

Keep Ronaldo :P I have a question: Can Ronaldo reach to 99?

Messi had to Win the CL, La Liga and the Spanish Cup.

I think Ronaldo would need to equal that or better it. I agree if Portugal win the Euros, and Real win La Liga and the CL, He will 100% hit 99.

Aguero and Cesc by a long way.

Do it only if you NEED the depth. Silva could hit 95 this time round' date=' if not later on in the year or if Spain win the Euros. Pedro, yes, is a bit of a risk, but simply because he plays with Barca I dont see him dropping.

Messi had to Win the CL, La Liga and the Spanish Cup.

I think Ronaldo would need to equal that or better it. I agree if Portugal win the Euros, and Real win La Liga and the CL, He will 100% hit 99.[/quote']

There is absolutely 0% chance that Silva will hit 95 these changes. he has been extremely average since the turn of the year. No way anybody could justify a rise based on Performances. he is carrying a knock but his performances have been night and day compared to his early season form.

Keep Ronaldo :P I have a question: Can Ronaldo reach to 99?

No, No and No again...

Although he might get a 9.9 for his dive last night, awful dive :P

I said Messi will always be considered better than Ronaldo.

I dont think he will. As it stands' date=' I'd rather have Ronaldo in my team than Messi.

Lloris + Ganso to get my beloved Neuer.

Too much?

Nope. Lloris looks set to stay at Lyon. Meaning he is more or less a 92 until he moves. Ganso will only ever rise again if he moves to Europe and continues to show his worth.

Neuer is the 2nd best Gk in the world imo. Behind Casillas obviously.