Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

De gea for cech. Who gets the better side of that deal?

You must choose the type of project you want to achieve.

De Gea is best for the future' date=' Cech is better for this ...

I think in the end, if I were you I'd rather Cech. He has an excellent rating and he will not drop so fast. It is not certain that De Gea reaches your Cech ...:rolleyes:[/b']

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

should i give my robben for gomez?

I'd probably take Gomez. Has had an amazing season, scored more than Van Persie has. If Germany do well at the Euro's (which they will) then he should get 94 and if he continues this form a 95 in the future is not out of the question. He should already be a 94.

would you rather have gareth bale or ezequiel lavezzi and serge aurier?

Bale is a magnificent player' date=' Taxi for Maicon will always be legendary ... but you're getting a super player in Lavezzi and a young up-and-coming player in Aurier ... I would not be surprised if we saw Aurier in the French NT within a few years.

Just for that I'd go with Lavezzi+Aurier despite the fact I love Bale more.[/center']

Alrite lads ... got a few deals I need second opinions on !

First one, standard English Champ ... Vellios+Wickham for El Shaarawy

These 2 are in a competative and active GC!

Kyle Walker+Cash for Bosingwa

Aaron Lennon+Kaboul/Dawson = Drogba

Wich side would you prefer in each of the deals ... and how soon can Walker reach Bosingwas' rating ?

Sell my Vidic to get Dani Alves + young talents like guidetti/digne/sterling

Good move?

I think it's a good idea' date=' as Vidic I probably going to go down at least 1 point...if not 2. Where as Alves will most likely stay 95 and has a chance for 96.

I am not quite sure what you mean with young talent[b']s[/b], as you can only trade 2 players at once.

So my conclusion: do it.

First one' date=' standard English Champ ... Vellios+Wickham for El Shaarawy

Wich side would you prefer in each of the deals ... and how soon can Walker reach Bosingwas' rating ?[/center']

Try and use someone else rather than Wickham he showed alot of potential in his Ipswich days and I feel once he gets more chances at Sunderland he could become a very good player.

Keep Walker, Boswinga's only going to go one way from now on and Walkers going to be heading in the opposite direction he's in and around the England set up and will keep increasing if he keeps getting time at Spurs!

I'm not 100% on last deal personally I don't normally look into signing Drogba as it's quite likely he'll be sold in the summer to make room for a younger reinforcement. It really dependes on if he'd start who your other forwards are and if you have the depth to get rid of Lennon and Dawson/Kaboul :)

Try and use someone else rather than Wickham he showed alot of potential in his Ipswich days and I feel once he gets more chances at Sunderland he could become a very good player.

I've currently got a 76 player squad ... Wickham is nowhere near to ever be getting fielded since I've got Gameiro' date='Giroud,Suarez,Adebayor,Gomis,Robinho ... not to mention my youth team

:P

El Shaarawy already IS a very good player in my mind and I'm not overly sure that connor can fulfill his potential.[/center']

Keep Walker' date=' Boswinga's only going to go one way from now on and Walkers going to be heading in the opposite direction he's in and around the England set up and will keep increasing if he keeps getting time at Spurs! [/quote']

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm thinking aswell ...Bosingwa might be higher rated for now but Walker is IMO the RB for England ... so yeah, probably going to agree with you here and keep the bugger.

I'm not 100% on last deal personally I don't normally look into signing Drogba as it's quite likely he'll be sold in the summer to make room for a younger reinforcement. It really dependes on if he'd start who your other forwards are and if you have the depth to get rid of Lennon and Dawson/Kaboul :)

I have Adebayor(loan)' date='Balotelli,Defoe,Saha ... not playing with Lennon since Krancjar is performing much better for me ... I'm kinda dead last in GC 160 with this spurs team and drastically need to do something about it.

cover for the CB's are : Gallas,King,Lescott and whoever is left from the deal. also have Kurt Zouma,Ryan Nelsen and Steven Caulker out on loans.

Going to head and bid for some youth CB's tho.[/center']

Sell my Vidic to get Dani Alves + young talents like guidetti/digne/sterling

Good move?

It is a good deal' date=' depending upon if you need a rb more than a cb

keep vidic there are more 94 RBs like lahm,ramos, maicon etc but there is only 1 more 96 CB puyol who is 36!!!!!!!!! pique will not get to 96 soon so keep vidic IMO

Puyol is not 36!

De gea for cech. Who gets the better side of that deal?

If De gea is a direct replacement for Cech in your first team then short term no don't do it

should i give my robben for gomez?

it's a fair deal mate' date=' robbed is injury prone but a safe 94 Gomez is a 94 waiting to happen

would you rather have gareth bale or ezequiel lavezzi and serge aurier?

I would have to say go for the position you need most, if that is not an issue then go for Lavezzi and Aurier

First one' date=' standard English Champ ... Vellios+Wickham for El Shaarawy

Wich side would you prefer in each of the deals ... and how soon can Walker reach Bosingwas' rating ?[/center']

I would prefer the Spurs players mate, Walker will be rated the same as Bosingwa inside 12 months, +1 for walker -1 Bosingwa in the upcoming changes and is that Kaboul or Dawson? If so I would lean towards Dawson and Lennon

£35' date='000,000 + Robinho = Hazard

I've got Robinho...money is no object as I have bucket loads of it:D[/quote']

Then if money means nothing snap Hazard up, Robinho won't be 93 rated forever