• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I need help in deciding whom to buy..... A manager transfer listed Benzema (85 million) and Ibrahimovic(80 million). I am sure the bid for Benzema will be blocked coz its more than 3x times the chairman's value.

I have got David Villa, Luis Fabiano and Luca Toni as starters and have got Higuain, Bojan and Sulejmani in the youth squad(I loaned them out).

Please Help :o :o :o .

ive accepted this negotiation villereal sent me for david villa' date=' = tevez and oshea

this is in a gold champ and im united

what do you think[/quote']

excellent deal. Villa is awesome and could easily be 96 by the end of the season. Whereas tevez's future is in doubt.

ensure that you have a good backup for oshea though.

cheers

I need help in deciding whom to buy..... A manager transfer listed Benzema (85 million) and Ibrahimovic(80 million). I am sure the bid for Benzema will be blocked coz its more than 3x times the chairman's value.

I have got David Villa' date=' Luis Fabiano and Luca Toni as starters and have got Higuain, Bojan and Sulejmani in the youth squad(I loaned them out).

Please Help :o :o :o .[/quote']

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been one of the best players in Italy this season, performing very well for Inter Milan, who are definite title challengers and also in the Champions League. He has been on fire and his form is great.

Karim Benzema is a great prospect but he won't ever reach the heights of Zlatan Ibrahimovic unless he leaves Lyon to join Barcelona or the likes of that. He has also been injured this season, so, not a great deal.

Do the Swedish striker

Should i trade my Papastathopoulos with Gonzalo Rodriguez

Has Papastathopoulos got a bigger future than Gonzalo???

Cheers

i doubt so.

Gonzalo would easily be 92 by the end of the season and is probably the next generation of CBs for argentina alongside garay.

i would get gonzalo and he is more proven and has proven himself over the past two years.

cheers

Should i trade my Papastathopoulos with Gonzalo Rodriguez

Has Papastathopoulos got a bigger future than Gonzalo???

Cheers

EDIT: and who would you buy between Westermann and Gonzalo

Gonzalo Rodriguez would easily be my first choice. He is a rock solid center back playing for high flying Villarreal and could easily reach the heights of 93 in the future. He is a superb player and is currently third or fourth choice in the Argentinian defense.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos has just joined Genoa in July 2008 but has yet to prove himself and hasn't revived his AEK Athens form this season. He will not rise to 89 yet' date=' but could in the future and break the 90 mark.

[b']Heiko Westermann[/b] is doing decently at FC Schalke 04, clocking up minutes, but will probably not increase any further from his current rating and therefore will not be a great investment.

I suggest those players in order that I posted.

Valencia have made an offer to Liverpool for José FERNANDO TORRES of £12,000,000 plus Sánchez DAVID VILLA

Im Liverpool, the Valencia manager is a college friend.

Not sure about this one, as Torres has scored 3 in 6 in a lone forward role, and the next best forward after him is Eduardo da Silva/Heskey, and I see Villa as more of a winger-type forward, needing another striker to play alongside. I have £23m, so money isnt a problem. Also hows Joaquin doing for Valencia, as I have no 'proper' RM, Im having to use Kuyt and Babel.

Valencia have made an offer to Liverpool for José FERNANDO TORRES of £12' date='000,000 plus Sánchez DAVID VILLA

Im Liverpool, the Valencia manager is a college friend.

Not sure about this one, as Torres has scored 3 in 6 in a lone forward role, and the next best forward after him is Eduardo da Silva/Heskey, and I see Villa as more of a winger-type forward, needing another striker to play alongside. I have £23m, so money isnt a problem. Also hows Joaquin doing for Valencia, as I have no 'proper' RM, Im having to use Kuyt and Babel.[/quote']

Joaquin will get his 92 back probably.

Personally I would keep Torres - not had a great season but won't be goign down and long term is a better prospect IMO. You can't realy lose tho B)

Thanks AFCTU Jacko. I'll keep hold of him' date=' but bid for Joaquin.[/quote']

Yeh Joaquin is a good buy.

Like I said about the other one - you can't really lose with either Torres or Villa - so it's down to personal choice more than aything. If you prefer Villa go for it....personally I like Torres...

Yeh Joaquin is a good buy.

Like I said about the other one - you can't really lose with either Torres or Villa - so it's down to personal choice more than aything. If you prefer Villa go for it....personally I like Torres...

I like Torres, and he seems to do well in the 1 of 4-2-3-1 (my fave formation) but Villa is a big player. Ive rejected anyway, he wont be happy :o

How has Farfan been performing at Schalke?

I have the chance to sign him for 20m' date=' is it worth it? Will he keep his current rating of 92?[/quote']

I can't stand the guy....I think he is probably the most overrated player on SM, I just hate him. He's scored 4 goals in 13 games for Schalke this season so far, so doing ok. But I still think he should be only rated 90 tbh, hopefully he'll get a drop to 91. But a decent signing for £20 million.

i have just been offered a swap for Van Buyten. I will be getting Javier Gonzalo Rodriguez. Is this a good deal for me?

also' date=' what are the chances of Marko Marin getting a rise since i have the chance to buy Niko Krajcnar for 5mill + Marin?[/quote']

Do the 1st one, Gonzalo is an awesome player and will soon be an Argentine regular with potential to hit 94+ in the future. Van Buyten is getting on in age, also only making a few starts for Bayern, but not 1st team.

I'd rather have Marin than Krajcnar, because his future potential is much better. But Monchengladbach have been doing terrible in the Bundesliga this season, currently bottom. I think this may have ruined Marin's chance for a rise to 88, but he may still get it. It's only a matter of time before he is snapped up a big club although I feel.

Guest Abdel Zizi

I am very desperate for defenders, espacially RB's and Mattioni is available with an unavailable to manage team.

It's a GC and Inter,Villarreal and CSKA are also on the interested list.

I've bid Ben Sahar for Mattioni.

Sahar is like my 7th choice striker whilst Mattioni would be my second best RB.

Mattioni also has made a move to Milan but Sahar is on loan to the De Graafschap now, scoring a wonderful goal on his debut.

It's obvious both got talent but as I need Mattioni more he is probably the best buy.

My question however: Does anyone think I shouldn't get rid of Sahar?

Or good deal?