• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sahin + Delfouneso or Javi Martinez ?

I think I've made up my mind' date=' just looking for a few extra views to confirm.[/quote']

would look at this deal as Sahin v Martinez (Delfouneso is nothing much)

Now whilst Sahin is a great player, There is something amiss as Mourinho is still not giving him any minutes even as a sub to ease him in, which tells me he is not in his plans, Martinez however does not get the praise he fully warrants at Atletico (all the talk is Llorente, Muniain and Artenetxe)

So in conclusion I would get Martinez as he is also more versatile in SM terms and both players could easily be rated the same in the next two ratings changes, whether it be Sahin dropping or Martinez rising.

I think I've made up my mind' date=' just looking for a few extra views to confirm.[/quote']

Well this is an interesting one. If Sahin were not in the position he has found himself in at Madrid (lack of games) then I would probably pick Sahin over Martinez.

But then again, players like Sneijder failed to impress at Madrid and he went on to be a half decent player.

Without knowing how Sahin fits into Mourinho's plans, I'd plump for Martinez as he is an outstanding young talent who is earning rave reviews for his impressive performances this season

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Since he plays for Real Madrid, Sahin seems like a completely different player than when he was at Borussia. He has only played 600 minutes and he has never impressed. He has had the misfortune of having a serious injury in the most important moment of his career, he might still be a great talent but no one can know with certainty if and when he will return to play to his level. There were rumors that he will go to Man.Utd, I hope for him.

Delfouneso is a good talent but for now he is nothing special, I hope he can put on show by playing with U21 ... we'll see ...

Regarding Martinez, he's really a great player, he's young and he can play in many positions, he seems like a veteran. He is followed by the best European teams and if he will go to a top club, he will rise very quickly reaching very high rating.

I believe that if you buy J.Martinez now, you will make a super deal.

It is worth sacrificing Sahin and Delfouneso for a player like Martinez. GREAT DEAL.:D

Gameiro or Giroud? Both are 90 rated CF but I want to know who to buy. Thanks!

Giroud. He could get a move away from Montpellier and may play for France at Euros ahead of Gameiro. Currently Gameiro is completely out of favor at PSG and has not played in a long time. He has also not scored and is not playing at the same level as at the beginning of the season when he was knocking in goals.

Should I swap my Modric for James Rodriguez and David Alaba?

Modric doesn't start for me' date=' but would this be a good deal for me, or is it too good for the other manager?[/quote']

rodriguez is a very good player and has great potential.......david alaba is also a good player.......but luka modric is a 93....remember he just rose, and will probably leave spurs to a better club, because spurs are plummeting and could miss out on ucl.....considering bayern have captured dante, along with the return of schweinsteiger will see alaba's appearances become less frequent.....rodriguez is at porto, and will probably move soon, but you cant tell how long hell take to settle into his new team or how long hed take to crack the starting xi.......modric will be better than these two for a long long time still.........modric is definitely worth more....

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I swap my Modric for James Rodriguez and David Alaba?

Modric doesn't start for me' date=' but would this be a good deal for me, or is it too good for the other manager?[/quote']

Deff no. You could gain much more by giving Modric. He's a great player and when he'll leave Tottenham, he'll continue to grow.

Alaba and Rodriguez are good talent but it does not worth to sell Modric to for them.:rolleyes:

Is Rami worth buying?

I could trade Mertesacker for him.

My current defenders are T.Silva' date='Sakho,Boateng,Lahm,Subotic.[/quote']

id get Rami. Valencia is looking strong right now and Rami is really important to them

btw. should i swap my Khedira for Ferdinand ? im thinking no, what do you guys say :P