• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am very desperate for defenders' date=' espacially RB's and Mattioni is available with an unavailable to manage team.

It's a GC and Inter,Villarreal and CSKA are also on the interested list.

I've bid Ben Sahar for Mattioni.

Sahar is like my 7th choice striker whilst Mattioni would be my second best RB.

Mattioni also has made a move to Milan but Sahar is on loan to the De Graafschap now, scoring a wonderful goal on his debut.

It's obvious both got talent but as I need Mattioni more he is probably the best buy.

My question however: Does anyone think I shouldn't get rid of Sahar?

Or good deal?[/quote']

I think you've made a wise decision, considering you're chock-full of strikers. Plus, whether Sahar can make it big-time is unsure at the moment, while Mattioni has a good chance, now that he's at a club like MIlan.

I am very desperate for defenders' date=' espacially RB's and Mattioni is available with an unavailable to manage team.

It's a GC and Inter,Villarreal and CSKA are also on the interested list.

I've bid Ben Sahar for Mattioni.

Sahar is like my 7th choice striker whilst Mattioni would be my second best RB.

Mattioni also has made a move to Milan but Sahar is on loan to the De Graafschap now, scoring a wonderful goal on his debut.

It's obvious both got talent but as I need Mattioni more he is probably the best buy.

My question however: Does anyone think I shouldn't get rid of Sahar?

Or good deal?[/quote']

I think you should do it

Ben Sahar is a talented player but we have yet to see him play to his full potential. I don't know whether he will make it at the highest level but he certainly has enough potential to do so. He is getting games at De Graafschap now so you should keep an eye out for him to see how he does. But Mattioni is certainly one to look out for. He is such an exciting player, full of potential.

20 million for Marcos Senna :)

I would be getting Senna

I'm in desperate need of a CM and he is one of my fave players and he should also keep his 94 for a few more years.

Been offered Castro & Borriello for Huntelaar in a GC.

I need a replacement and any other player. Castro I am happy with but Borriello isn't doing all that well. He has Bobo as an alternative but again I looked up his stats and they don't look too impressive.....

Not sure

No... To Borriello... And to Bobo...

Unless you are desperate to severely dent your strike force?

No... To Borriello... And to Bobo...

Unless you are desperate to severely dent your strike force?

Didn't think so - I was hoping he would have a viable alternative but I looked and he didn't - Huntelaar can only become more valuable in the future aswell so i'm probably better off keeping hold of him B)

CSKA Moskva have offered me Zhirkov and Mamaev for Quaresma. It's not enough, so I am countering the deal. He happens to have Arshavin, but he alone is not the value of Quaresma. Who else should I ask for? These are his non-TB'd players:

Igor AKINFEEV

Aleksandr ANYUKOV

Andrea BARZAGLI

Vinicius BRENO (Inj)

Yuri ZHIRKOV

Vladimir BYSTROV

Nigel DE JONG

Pavel MAMAEV

Andrei ARSHAVIN

Pavel POGREBYAK

Da Silva RICARDO JESUS

CSKA Moskva have offered me Zhirkov and Mamaev for Quaresma. It's not enough' date=' so I am countering the deal. He happens to have Arshavin, but he alone is not the value of Quaresma. Who else should I ask for? These are his non-TB'd players:

Igor AKINFEEV

Aleksandr ANYUKOV

Andrea BARZAGLI

Vinicius BRENO (Inj)

Yuri ZHIRKOV

Vladimir BYSTROV

Nigel DE JONG

Pavel MAMAEV

Andrei ARSHAVIN

Pavel POGREBYAK

Da Silva RICARDO JESUS[/quote']

I think Arshavin and Zhirkov would be a good deal

Didn't think so - I was hoping he would have a viable alternative but I looked and he didn't - Huntelaar can only become more valuable in the future aswell so i'm probably better off keeping hold of him B)

Great decision!!!!

Huntelaar should replace Van Nistlerooy (even after his injury, which is a pretty long time) :D

He will be rated at least 93 at the end of the season - probably 94

Cheers

Their chairman values are together £32 million' date=' and Quaresma's is only £24 million. I'll try it, but I'm sure he'd reject. :o[/quote']

To be honest Phillipe, I suspect he'll reject any counter-proposal with Arshavin involved, as he's too well known for anyone to let him go so easily now. I'd suggest Zhirkov and Barzagli/Anyukov or possibly even De Jong :) .

Inter have offered me £20m and Douglas Macon for Karim Benzema' date=' I already have Aguero, Del Peiro and Luis Fabiano but not such a great defence, shall I got for it (I am thinking its a good deal)[/quote']

thats a great deal!

the best RB for Benzema is enough

1 problm though might not go through

Inter have offered me £20m and Douglas Macon for Karim Benzema' date=' I already have Aguero, Del Peiro and Luis Fabiano but not such a great defence, shall I got for it (I am thinking its a good deal)[/quote']

i would personally do it. You have a good stricke but if your defense needs bosting then do it.