• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Elano for Fernando (Bordeux) + £4million in a GC...

I tried to get alou diarra but he's having none of it :(

I have a lot of AM's so losing elano is no big deal and i kinda need a CM/DM to replace Kompany...

What do you think?

I'd do that deal.

Elano will drop anyway and as you said you have lot's of Am's and could do with a CM. ;)

just put a bid in to swap my Diego BENAGLIO 88 ' date=' mauricio isla 86 for valencia keeper brito renan??? i know benaglio will rise to 89 and isla to prob 88 but is this a good deal????

any advice is good advice cos i can still stop deal???:) :)[/quote']

I wouldn't do that deal tbh.

As you said yourself Benaglio should rise to 89 and was 1 of the top 'keepers if not the top in the Bundesliga last year.

Isla has broken into the Udinese 1st team therefore I'd keep him a rise to 88 is on the cards.

Renan is Valencia's new No/1 but will be out for a couple of months now with an injury, it could mean he will only rise to 89... depends when he is back.

Is Hleb and Diarra worth it for Kaka ?

Hleb -> 92

Diarra -> 93

Kaka -> 97 (maybe)

If you have got good replacement for Diarra then I'd do it. He will rise straight back up to 94 though when he returns for Madrid. Hleb will find it hard to get game time for Barca though, so might not be able to regain his 93 anytime soon.

Is Hleb and Diarra worth it for Kaka ?

Accept.

Aleksandr Hleb is not a regular at Barcelona and is not in Pep Guardiola's plans at all. He hasn't had much playing time as he is behind Hernandez Xavi' date=' [b']Andres Iniesta[/b], Gnegneri Yaya Toure in the pecking order. He will drop to 92.

Mahamadou Diarra has been injured for most of the season and will definitely drop. Once he comes back, he will have a lot of competition for his position as Lassana Diarra has also joined the club. He will drop to 93.

Ricardo Kaka has just officialy rejected to move to Manchester City, a good choice for his career. He might drop to 97, but I believe he will to stay at 98.

So you are doing a 92 + 93 = 98

just put a bid in to swap my Diego BENAGLIO 88 ' date=' mauricio isla 86 for valencia keeper brito renan??? i know benaglio will rise to 89 and isla to prob 88 but is this a good deal????

any advice is good advice cos i can still stop deal???:) :)[/quote']

Reject.

You are swapping a goalkeeper for a goalkeeper with a potential same rating and one of Udinese's top players as well as a Chilean International, so it is not the smartest of things to do.

Hamsik = Obi Mikel.

I currently have Hamsik. Is Mikel goin to 92 next rating change and should i do the deal?? I might be able to get either Ivanovic or Di Santo added to deal' date=' which one is the better to get??[/quote']

I can see Mikel going up to 92. So far he has started 20 out of 22 games in the league, clocking up an impressive 1781 minutes. In addition to this he has played in all 6 Champions League games for Chelsea, starting in them all. Scolari seems to have taken a shine to Mikel and i can see him gaining a lot more appearances by the time the season is up. So if you can get either Ivanovic or Di Santo added to the deal it is a no brainier to go through with the deal. If you can't then it is 50/50, but i would still probably do it. :)

Hamsik = Obi Mikel.

I currently have Hamsik. Is Mikel goin to 92 next rating change and should i do the deal?? I might be able to get either Ivanovic or Di Santo added to deal' date=' which one is the better to get??[/quote']

I wouldn't do that. Mikel will probably rise to 92, but Hamsik will rise to 91 as well. But in the long term I feel Hamsik is the better talent by far...

Hamsik = Obi Mikel.

Negotiate.

Marek Hamsik has been one of Napoli and the Serie A's best players so far this season, he has starterd 17 out of a possible 19 matches, clocking up 1296 minutes and scoring 7 goals, the club's top goalscorer, from midfield. He has also started 2 games in the UEFA Cup and 1 in the Coppa Italia. He will rise to 91.

John Obi Mikel has done very well as Sam has stated above and will probably rise to 92 if he continues to keep his position in the Chelsea team. He is also a Nigerian International, like Marek Hamsik.

So to lose out on one of these would not be great so I suggest you change the player you are preparing to switch.

Hamsik = Obi Mikel.

I agree with Tom that Hamsik is the much better player at the moment. Mikel has been average when he's played whereas Hamsik has been more of a regular for Napoli and is playing a lot better than Mikel.

Need urgent opinions on this if possible :o

My Heitinga for Yobo and Fellaini? I do need a CM and Yobo would replace fellaini but i'm having second thoughts. Cheers for any help..

Is there anyone else you can take instead of Yobo?

hi please reply fast cause i dont know if i should do this deal for kaka. i offered m diarra and VDV. so?

nah bad deal.

diarra has been out for the rest of the season and is certain to drop to 93/92. VDV hasn't been exceptional for real and won't rise anyway.

u could get a better deal for kaka :D Ramos plus sneijder for instance.

cheers