• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Will Dante rise? Will Adebayor drop?

who's the best choice?

Dante probably won't rise again this season' date=' it's likely he'll get a big move this summer and he can kick on but he has been a late bloomer. Adebayor is safe at 91 for now, although he's on a long drought.

Cheers guys, how about this then;

Silvio + Vossen for Nagatomo?

Guy's need some help with this one. ^^^

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Dante probably won't rise again this season' date=' it's likely he'll get a big move this summer and he can kick on but he has been a late bloomer. Adebayor is safe at 91 for now, although he's on a long drought.

Guy's need some help with this one. ^^^[/quote']

Dante should rise next season at bayern. Adebeyor won't drop' date=' i would take adebeyor right now[/quote']

Thanks mates, i'll go for adebayor

Ok, this is really horrible now. Posted yesterday about Hazard deal, 3 players each way, now he says only deal he will do is:

My: Muniain + Thiago Alcantara + Lucas Moura + Alba

for his: Eden Hazard + KPB + Sturridge

My thinking is it is too much. But, here's the thing I don't use Alba as Marcelo starts and he wont exactly be challenged for a starting place any time soon.

Lucas and Thiago aren't really that near starting except as subs or maybe in cups. Muniain plays a fair bit.

Really want Hazard and he would instantly boost my starting 11 and KPB isn't a bad option.

Trying to get Hazard or Gotze in this GW but failing as both managers desperate to keep them, this is only chance I will get probably for a while.

Short term it improves my team a fair bit but I worry longer term it may be bad. :(

Do people think KPB/Sturridge have along with Hazard enough talent to make it worth it given the info about my team? Thanks in advance.

Ok' date=' this is really horrible now. Posted yesterday about Hazard deal, 3 players each way, now he says only deal he will do is:

My thinking is it is too much. But, here's the thing I don't use Alba as Marcelo starts and he wont exactly be challenged for a starting place any time soon.

Lucas and Thiago aren't really that near starting except as subs or maybe in cups. Muniain plays a fair bit.

Really want Hazard and he would instantly boost my starting 11 and KPB isn't a bad option.

Trying to get Hazard or Gotze in this GW but failing as both managers desperate to keep them, this is only chance I will get probably for a while.

Short term it improves my team a fair bit but I worry longer term it may be bad. :(

Do people think KPB/Sturridge have along with Hazard enough talent to make it worth it given the info about my team? Thanks in advance.[/quote']

Muniain+Lucas+Thiago+Alba on this one...I wouldnt do your 3 for his 3...

I know but problem is he won't play. Especially as I play back 3 a lot.

I'll try to barter some more but not sure he'll budge. If I got a 4th player would it be enough?

Mate..I wouldnt even swap your 3 guys for his 3 because dont worth the effort and is too much to do that just for Eden....personally I'd try to get Gotze and maybe if was Gotze there I was accepting that

Ok' date=' this is really horrible now. Posted yesterday about Hazard deal, 3 players each way, now he says only deal he will do is:

Do people think KPB/Sturridge have along with Hazard enough talent to make it worth it given the info about my team? Thanks in advance.[/quote']

Id say the deals fair and is good for you until the LONG LONG Term. Hazard as we all know is a great player and out of all the players mentioned is the highest rated and will rise the fastest probably. KPB is also a great player and is crucial for Milan. Muniain may have a higher potential than KPB but KPB will rise above his current 90 and will do so faster because I feel that Muniain will stay at Athletic for a bit which will limit his rise. Thiago is another great talent but he wont be a starter at Barca for a while. He has too much competition for Fabregas, Xavi, Iniesta to start so he wont rise quickly. Alba is probably the player id be most concerned about losing because he is deemed Spains LB of the future and there are rumors he may move to Barca. The good news is that it will be a while until he reaches Marcellos rating even if he moves. Sturridge will rise a little bit at Chelsea but I dont rate him highly.

Id say the deals fair and is good for you until the LONG LONG Term. Hazard as we all know is a great player and out of all the players mentioned is the highest rated and will rise the fastest probably. KPB is also a great player and is crucial for Milan. Muniain may have a higher potential than KPB but KPB will rise above his current 90 and will do so faster because I feel that Muniain will stay at Athletic for a bit which will limit his rise. Thiago is another great talent but he wont be a starter at Barca for a while. He has too much competition for Fabregas' date=' Xavi, Iniesta to start so he wont rise quickly. Alba is probably the player id be most concerned about losing because he is deemed Spains LB of the future and there are rumors he may move to Barca. The good news is that it will be a while until he reaches Marcellos rating even if he moves. Sturridge will rise a little bit at Chelsea but I dont rate him highly.[/quote']

I would hate the idea of losing Alba but I have Aurtenetxe as back up and Marcelo is top class starter for Madrid and near 94 so Alba will take ages to get near him yes. Lucas will need a move but Hazard is soo class I see him very close to Gotze quality wise and he is guaranteed to move probably to prem where at United his rating could rocket to 93/94+ before not too long.

KPB at Milan I expect 92/93 tops potential. Sturridge I don't rate as high as any of the others, but he can get 90+ and wouldn't be too bad to have.

Mate..I wouldnt even swap your 3 guys for his 3 because dont worth the effort and is too much to do that just for Eden....personally I'd try to get Gotze and maybe if was Gotze there I was accepting that

Unfortunately guy who has Gotze is mad and wants Neymar + all in the Hazard deal + a lot more, so that aint happening. Gotze is hardly streets ahead of Haz anyway tbh, different players.

Guest drseanfitz

Rooney is a fantastic player and he deserves 96' date=' but the results do not help him because United has dropped some in recent years, the same goes for NT.

Abidal is one of the best defenders in Europe but he begins to have an age ...

Silva is a great player, no doubt. But even if he came to 95 (I do not believe this), I would not give Rooney for him. There are many other winger / AM, which are as strong as Silva but finding a forward like Rooney is very difficult ...[/b']:rolleyes:

Rooney mate! All the life! :)..

I think he is a great player.. Abidal is an unknown.. Villa is injured.. So go for Rooney:D

Rooney for me mate' date='

As someone ha mentioned Villa might never be the same player! However with Barca looking like finishing the season without a major competition win he may get his chance next season to prove himself

If you are only buying the one then i would go for Bender.

Which Bender is it by the way? not that it makes an iota of difference. I am just curious[/quote']

Don't do it if you're selling Roo :)
Keep Rooney if you have him
Surely the answer is rather obvious :P

Rooney all day. Villa might never return to his best after the broken leg' date=' and its looking more and more likely that Abidal will retire. Rooney has a long career ahead of him, could always get a 96 sooner or later.[/quote']

thankyouf.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I would hate the idea of losing Alba but I have Aurtenetxe as back up and Marcelo is top class starter for Madrid and near 94 so Alba will take ages to get near him yes. Lucas will need a move but Hazard is soo class I see him very close to Gotze quality wise and he is guaranteed to move probably to prem where at United his rating could rocket to 93/94+ before not too long.

KPB at Milan I expect 92/93 tops potential. Sturridge I don't rate as high as any of the others' date=' but he can get 90+ and wouldn't be too bad to have.[/quote']

Aurtenetxe will rise and rise but not like Alba...Lucas is already world-class and Hazard will probably move to United but he'll have lot of competetion..Nani and Valencia and Young.....United will go for a midfielder first*Eriksen* and probably after Eden...I wouldnt be sad if we get both anyway LD

Hazard is close in Ligue I but Gotze is actually a better player overall in a much better league(the best league in the world IMO..I say it by many times)

Aurtenetxe will rise and rise but not like Alba...Lucas is already world-class and Hazard will probably move to United but he'll have lot of competetion..Nani and Valencia and Young.....United will go for a midfielder first*Eriksen* and probably after Eden...I wouldnt be sad if we get both anyway LD

Hazard is close in Ligue I but Gotze is actually a better player overall in a much better league(the best league in the world IMO..I say it by many times)

I know Aurt isn't on Alba's level but honestly I don't need 2 world class LB/LMs

Aurt cud be good 90+ backup one day and Marcelo 94+ world class starter.

Funny thing is I was least concerned about losing Alba in this deal.

I know Aurt isn't on Alba's level but honestly I don't need 2 world class LB/LMs

Aurt cud be good 90+ backup one day and Marcelo 94+ world class starter.

Funny thing is I was least concerned about losing Alba in this deal.

And when Marcelo will be injuried?Marcelo is the best LB in the world atm and we saw what he did vs Bayern..he was a new Pele+ROnaldo+Messi and was so close to finish that action..he did more in 5 minute then Losentrao in 1 minute...

I'd still keep your 4 because is way too much..I wouldnt even do 3 for 3...Long term will be a really bad deal as the only guy who'll hit higher ratings then your players is Eden.

And when Marcelo will be injuried?Marcelo is the best LB in the world atm and we saw what he did vs Bayern..he was a new Pele+ROnaldo+Messi and was so close to finish that action..he did more in 5 minute then Losentrao in 100 minutes...

I'd still keep your 4 because is way too much..I wouldnt even do 3 for 3...Long term will be a really bad deal as the only guy who'll hit higher ratings then your players is Eden.

What ceiling ratings do you see all players at. BTW might be able to swap Sturridge for Lamela or Alaba if it makes any difference long term.

What ceiling ratings do you see all players at. BTW might be able to swap Sturridge for Lamela or Alaba if it makes any difference long term.

Alaba is great..he impressed me every time I watched him but is still to much..

Lucas 93+

Thiago 92+( I dont rate him so high)

Muniain 92/3

Alba 92+

Sturridge 90/1

Hazard 94/5/6/sky.(probably 95..

KPB 92/3(hard to hit 93 but maybe will sneak it)

I would probably put my money on Hazard going to Man City. Man Utd have an abundance of wingers while City have 1 winger (Adam Johnson) who isn't on Hazards league. It makes sense for Hazard to go to City as he would be their best winger so would get minutes. With Man City's wealth, Hazard would probably go there. However Gotze is a SUPERSTAR!!

I would probably put my money on Hazard going to Man City. Man Utd have an abundance of wingers while City have 1 winger (Adam Johnson) who isn't on Hazards league. It makes sense for Hazard to go to City as he would be their best winger so would get minutes. With Man City's wealth' date=' Hazard would probably go there. However Gotze is a SUPERSTAR!![/quote']

Well done Sherlock....Im impressed. :rolleyes:

Alaba is great..he impressed me every time I watched him but is still to much..

Lucas 93+

Thiago 92+( I dont rate him so high)

Muniain 92/3

Alba 92+

Sturridge 90/1

Hazard 94/5/6/sky.(probably 95..

KPB 92/3(hard to hit 93 but maybe will sneak it)

That is exactly the problem... Hazard I think could be a future Balon d'or winner such is his talent/style, what is most you would offer for those 3/Hazard/Hazard + one of his i mentioned out of Lucas, Muni, Thiago, Alba (the only players he is interested in)?