Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

That is exactly the problem... Hazard I think could be a future Balon d'or winner such is his talent/style' date=' what is most you would offer for those 3/Hazard/Hazard + one of his i mentioned out of Lucas, Muni, Thiago, Alba (the only players he is interested in)?[/quote']

Gotze and Hazard will be soemthing like Messi(Gotze) vs Ronaldo(Hazard)....but if you do that will be like you'll swap Messi for 3x Silva+A 3/4 of Lahm...

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Gotze and Hazard will be soemthing like Messi(Gotze) vs Ronaldo(Hazard)....but if you do that will be like you'll swap Messi for 3x Silva+A 3/4 of Lahm...

I take your point. It would be a huge gambe, but still very tempted to take it.

:confused:

Alba doesn't matter much, but I am ****** about losing Lucas especially, think he will be bigger than Muni and similar to Thiago. Despite that Haz is 4 ratings above him. Don't think this deal would backfire too badly either way to be honest unless all the players i gave become 94+. Even then if Haz got 97/98 doubt I would regret it. Still got Neymar, Isco, M'Vila, Varane amongst others youth wise. Basically I'm sure you've picked up I am leaning towards taking it... :P but looking for some reassurance it isn't a massive mistake.

Well any deal would have to wait until June anyway due to 3 transfer a season rule. Plenty of time but agreeing in principle basically atm.

Guest Scout Maker

Demba Ba (89) + Gutierrez (89) for Reus (90/Kagawa (90)/Schurrle(90) - These are only some of the players available who I can get for this deal, Neymar is the only external who has been taken so if you have any better suggestions then please post them.

Tiote (89) + Best (86) for Hulk (91)/Jovetic (90)/Lewandowski (90)/Doumbia (90)/Giroud (90)/Remy (90)/Gameiro (90) - Same as the first deal, if you have anye better suggestions then post please.

Demba Ba (89) + Gutierrez (89) for Reus (90/Kagawa (90)/Schurrle(90) - These are only some of the players available who I can get for this deal' date=' Neymar is the only external who has been taken so if you have any better suggestions then please post them.

Tiote (89) + Best (86) for Hulk (91)/Jovetic (90)/Lewandowski (90)/Doumbia (90)/Giroud (90)/Remy (90)/Gameiro (90) - Same as the first deal, if you have anye better suggestions then post please.[/quote']

Get Reus and Hulk. Can you get any of the Napoli players? If u can then Cavani?

Guest Scout Maker

Get Reus and Hulk. Can you get any of the Napoli players? If u can then Cavani?

Already have Cavani, would you suggest swapping Tiote + Best for Lavezzi instead of Hulk?

Already have Cavani' date=' would you suggest swapping Tiote + Best for Lavezzi instead of Hulk?[/quote']

Take Reus mate in the first deal, and I personally would take Lavezzi over Hulk.

Hulk needs a big money move to get any higher than 91 rated, and there are only a handful of teams who can afford his buy out clause, moreover I don't see any of the rich European clubs trying to buy Hulk any time soon.

hi guys' date=' would you swap gervinho and varmerlaen for muller? I would be getting muller[/quote']

I would do the deal mate, I am assuming depth is no problem for you if you are able to lose a CB.

Do either of the players you are using in the deal get in your starting 11?

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm looking for a young LB' date=' who should I buy between Abdennour, Lucas Digne and Jetro Willems?[/quote']

As Kyle said I would go for Willems, most talented out of the three

Are those your only options?

I;d pick Willems out the 3. But Bertrand and Santon are two others you should consider.

I don't know if I would go for Santon mate to be honest, he may play more games at RB next season (Simpson being sold at the end of the season), I am just being a realist and do not see him as a regular first teamer especially when Pardew brings in new faces. LB being one position and CB being another they are looking at.

I see Steven Taylor maybe playing RB over Santon when he is back to full fitness. However you just never know at Newcastle if funds will be made available.

Ramos = Gotze and Ramires?

I'd be losing Ramos. I play three at back and have the following - Ramos' date=' Thiago Silva, Badstuber, Luiz, Godin, Albiol and Walker.[/quote']

Would either Gozte or Ramires start?

I would keep Ramos and just try and get Gotze, offering 2 out of Badstuber Luiz Godin and Albiol, chuck in a bit of cash as well to make it look more enticing for the other manager.

Guest Scout Maker

Ba (89) + Gosling (84) for Kroos (90)?

Ba doesn't start and Kroos would enter the starting XI. I'm pretty sure this is a good deal but I was wondering if anyone else thought there were any better CM's available for around the same price?

Also, Gutierrez (89) + Guthrie (86) for Reus (90)?

Again another good deal, however I have around £20M to spend on a winger and is Reus the best option? Reus would replace Gutierrez in the starting XI and Guthrie isn't getting a look-in.

Ba doesn't start and Kroos would enter the starting XI. I'm pretty sure this is a good deal but I was wondering if anyone else thought there were any better CM's available for around the same price?

Also' date=' Gutierrez (89) + Guthrie (86) for Reus (90)?

Again another good deal, however I have around £20M to spend on a winger and is Reus the best option? Reus would replace Gutierrez in the starting XI and Guthrie isn't getting a look-in.[/quote']

Kroos and Reus mate.

Again another good deal, however I have around £20M to spend on a winger and is Reus the best option? Reus would replace Gutierrez in the starting XI and Guthrie isn't getting a look-in.[/quote']

Get Kroos and Reus.

I would do both of these deals mate

Both the Germans are young, talented, play for the best 2 teams in Bundesliga and have the ability to hit 93.

If you are after a good young CM there are not many options out there! Yann M'vila is the main one that springs to mind (albeit he is a DM/CM)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Santon in not available while Bertrand yes! But I see he doesn't play very much in Chelsea..why should I buy him? do you think he can become a regular in short time?

He's getting more and more gametime, as Chelsea having to rotate their squad due to the fixture congestion. He got MoTM against Arsenal. He's a good successor to Ashley Cole.