Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ba (89) + Gosling (84) for Kroos (90)?

Ba doesn't start and Kroos would enter the starting XI. I'm pretty sure this is a good deal but I was wondering if anyone else thought there were any better CM's available for around the same price?

Also' date=' Gutierrez (89) + Guthrie (86) for Reus (90)?

Again another good deal, however I have around £20M to spend on a winger and is Reus the best option? Reus would replace Gutierrez in the starting XI and Guthrie isn't getting a look-in.[/quote']

Kroos and Reus as previously mentioned.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Ba (89) + Gosling (84) for Kroos (90)?

Ba doesn't start and Kroos would enter the starting XI. I'm pretty sure this is a good deal but I was wondering if anyone else thought there were any better CM's available for around the same price?

Also' date=' Gutierrez (89) + Guthrie (86) for Reus (90)?

Again another good deal, however I have around £20M to spend on a winger and is Reus the best option? Reus would replace Gutierrez in the starting XI and Guthrie isn't getting a look-in.[/quote']

Kroos - already considered better than Bastain when he was at a similar age , he will go 91 next change and continue to rise to 92/3.

Reus - apparently hes alright ;) , don't get carried away with the 93 label as i feel he will not get it until hes like 26/7 if ever.

Belhanda or Menez of PSG? If you could also predict how you see both there ratings in a few years that would be a huge help. Thanks

Id rather have Belhanda as he will play CL next season and likely to win the league. He cant hit 90 very soon whereas Menez is good but might not rise as fast.

Belhanda or Menez of PSG? If you could also predict how you see both there ratings in a few years that would be a huge help. Thanks

Menez 92 potential - dependant on PSG success in Ligue Un and Europe.

Belhanda 90...........????potential - has been immense this season but could as easily end up a Marvin Martin as he could a Robert Pires.

Menez 92 potential - dependant on PSG success in Ligue Un and Europe.

Belhanda 90...........????potential - has been immense this season but could as easily end up a Marvin Martin as he could a Robert Pires.

Basically what hes saying is if you want anyone from France then get Hazard or M'vila ;)

Ok this is the last post I want to make on the hazard deal.

Now I've decided to do this:

Muniain + Lucas + Thiago + Alba(don't need him) for Robinho + Hazard + Draxler

1. Final time of asking I promise, is this hugely overpaying?

2. How good is Draxler? Heard good things, never seen him though.

1. Final time of asking I promise' date=' is this hugely overpaying?

2. How good is Draxler? Heard good things, never seen him though.[/quote']

If you are getting Hazard you are being royally raped. Stand up, close your legs and tell him to sod off. That would be overpaying if Hazard were 93 FGS!!!

Draxler is a very good prospect and one worth keeping hold of at present.

But dude seriously, the fact that you are even contemplating giving that to get Hazard and Robinho and Draxler makes me think that you have had a whack on the head.

I still think it is a lot to give mate

Robinho is great short term but he has peaked and the only way is down for him.

While Draxler is a very good talent, you have to put it into perspective regarding the crop of young talent already ahead of him in Germany, not just in terms of growth but in ability and natural talent. Reus, Gotze Schurrle and Herrmann (latter two less to a certain extent)

Then you have the already established players who are still young, (Ozil Muller)

Nah stick with what you have mate, you are seriously putting to much onus on the fact that you really want Hazard

Yeah basically the only reason I am doing this is for Hazard.

Really frustrating as this is the only way I can get him. :(

Was gutted about losing Lucas but I guess they are all great prospects to have.

You think any of them can be as good as Hazard?

Hazard is only 92 rated at the moment.

It is all well and good buying in talented players but there are a multitude of things that could happen that may hinder a players progress.

The players you have could all reach 93/94 maybe.

This is hypothetical, however if we went off the general consensus/opinions of people on here they may agree with me that your four players could get 93. so would you want to swap four players with a potential peak of 93 for Hazard?

Yeah basically the only reason I am doing this is for Hazard.

Really frustrating as this is the only way I can get him. :(

Was gutted about losing Lucas but I guess they are all great prospects to have.

You think any of them can be as good as Hazard?

In general dont do the deal as id rather have those4 stars then one.

robinho aint much , draxler is ok at best. Hazard An amazing player and probably be one of the top players in tge world soon enough with likely suitors being either city or united. Hazard can hit93/4 easy tbf. He is the next big star , future best player

1. Yes,you are overpaying for Hazard. Robinho is already on his peak. Draxler is over-hype.

2. Over-hype. As mention before there is many talent in Germany squad over the year. There are many player around his age are playing in winger position is more talented than him and already established their name around the globe.