lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

M'Vila or Eriksen + Leitner?

Already made my decision but just interested in forumer's opinions.

M'vila for me mate.

Edit: Ok my reason for M'vila is simple! DM is a difficult position to get players of extreme quality. Players with potential of 93+ in an important position are hard to come by on here.

Eriksen and Leitner are playing in positions where there are already an abundance of talent, and will always be more to follow, for that reason I would get M'vila

M'Vila or Eriksen + Leitner?

Already made my decision but just interested in forumer's opinions.

Eriksen+Leitner IMO...Eriksen is easily more talented then M'vila and in future both wil hit same rating in future(eriksen may be rated higher because of his position)...Leitner is a superb footballer for future...gifted and very good.He'll get minutes for Dortmund next season aswell and if Kagawa leave he may just sneak more minutes..anyway he'll be a starter in future.

Eriksen+Leitner IMO...Eriksen is easily more talented then M'vila and in future both wil hit same rating in future(eriksen may be rated higher because of his position)...Leitner is a superb footballer for future...gifted and very good.He'll get minutes for Dortmund next season aswell and if Kagawa leave he may just sneak more minutes..anyway he'll be a starter in future.

Ok, firstly M'Vila is mine and i've decided to keep him.

Secondly, MUTD I have to disagree with you here.

Eriksen is perhaps a more talented attacker than M'Vila but the Frenchman is a far far superior defensive player, he is a good playmaker too and can contribute on the offensive side.

Already has 18 caps or something for France NT which is no mean feat aged 21.

Also, how many awesome AM talents are out there... loads and loads.

M'Vila is easily the best U21 DM in the world and finding top class talents in that position is far more difficult on SM than young attackers.

Ok' date=' firstly M'Vila is mine and i've decided to keep him.

Secondly, MUTD I have to disagree with you here.

Eriksen is perhaps a more talented attacker than M'Vila but the Frenchman is a far far superior defensive player, he is a good playmaker too and can contribute on the offensive side.

Already has 18 caps or something for France NT which is no mean feat aged 21.

Also, how many awesome AM talents are out there... loads and loads.

M'Vila is easily the best U21 DM in the world and finding top class talents in that position is far more difficult on SM than young attackers.[/quote']

Mate..Im entitled to my own opinion and I belive u're the guy who asked in this..if u already knew why u posted here?

Eriksen>M'vila for me and will be better especially on SM because of his position....For sure M'vila is a better defensive player because thats his job but for sure Eriksen is a better playmaker because thats his job...Eriksen know to defend aswell(not as good as M'vila but he know to defend).His vision,technique and pass skills are better then M'vila one....

Mate..Im entitled to my own opinion and I belive u're the guy who asked in this..if u already knew why u posted here?

Eriksen>M'vila for me and will be better especially on SM because of his position....For sure M'vila is a better defensive player because thats his job but for sure Eriksen is a better playmaker because thats his job...Eriksen know to defend aswell(not as good as M'vila but he know to defend).His vision' date='technique and pass skills are better then M'vila one....[/quote']

Don't take my post the wrong way, no i'm glad you gave your opinion. Just saying I don't agree, not having a go. Hmm, it is a tough one I guess, Eriksen regular for Denmark, Leitner I haven't seen much. 90+ potential?

Just read that Man City are looking at Lisandro MAGALLAN. Is he any good?

Attilio Lombardo is the Man City scout who has been watching him and has highly recommended him to Mancini' date=' He is only 18, He got his chance for the Gimnasia La Plata first team because they got relegated to the Primera B via the play offs, he has grasped his chance making himself a regular [23 games played from 30'] this season in a defence that has let in 23 goals in 30 games.

Looks a good buy for the future IMO.

I agree Ivanovic is the better player' date=' but in SM terms who is more likely to maintain there rating?[/quote']

I would still say Ivanovic but with no champions league football next season for Chelsea unless they win the Champs league final maybe I am wrong.I am not a fan of Sagna though he is way over rated on SM I think.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ivanovic or Sagna?

Which of these two is likely to maintain there 92 rating the longest?

Ivanovic is being strongly linked to Juventus, that seem to have already made an offer for him :) BTW, Juve have always kept an eye on him, so I wouldn't be surprised if he moved to Torino next summer, as the Old Lady is lookin for a reliable CB :)

In RL I prefer Sagna, I've always been a fan of him and I believe that he's a better players than Ivanovic (I read that most of you disagree, but that's what I think :P), but SM wise I see Ivanovic's 92 safer :)