lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Well' date=' you're well stocked at CB and it will take some time for Micah and Kyle to reach Alves' level.

So on that basis I'd offer Silva and one of either Falcao or Cavani. It's tricky to pick between the two.

Falcao has proven he can bang in the goals in two leagues now, Cavani could move and flop in another league. The safer bet is probably Falcao, but I'm no mystic meg![/quote']

That makes perfect sense to me mate.

My only spanner in the works is the rumour one reputable forumer told me regarding Silva may well be going to Barca and Alves to Anzhi. Again I know I shouldn't listen to rumours but it just made me stop and think that if it does happen, then long term I lose out.

Gotze+Cavani for Ozil?

Fair deal?

Do it now. (I'm assume you are getting Gotze and Cavani)

Who would you offer out of these for Iniesta:

Thiago Silva (a respected forumer told me he could be going to Barca) OR

Dani Alves ( same forumer told me he is rumoured to be joining Anzhi)

and one of these three:

Gomez

Cavani

Falcao

Cheers

Edit: I should have said i have Hummels (keeper) as well as Puyol and Vidic' date=' the other manager won't entertain either of these due to there age.[/quote']

Falcao + Alves. (it is between Falcao and Cavani,but I don't think Falcao will leave in near future and maybe Cavani will leave in a season or two. Plus Cavani in better NT).

That makes perfect sense to me mate.

My only spanner in the works is the rumour one reputable forumer told me regarding Silva may well be going to Barca and Alves to Anzhi. Again I know I shouldn't listen to rumours but it just made me stop and think that if it does happen' date=' then long term I lose out.[/quote']

I've heard nothing of the rumours of Alves to Anzhi, and I'd be very surprised if that move were to materialise.

You could always play Iniesta on the wing if you were to include Alves in the deal. But it would appear that Alves is of more use to your squad at present than Silva.

I've heard nothing of the rumours of Alves to Anzhi' date=' and I'd be very surprised if that move were to materialise.

You could always play Iniesta on the wing if you were to include Alves in the deal. But it would appear that Alves is of more use to your squad at present than Silva.[/quote']

Thanks mate

I will offer Silva and Cavani

Who would you offer out of these for Iniesta:

Thiago Silva (a respected forumer told me he could be going to Barca) OR

Dani Alves ( same forumer told me he is rumoured to be joining Anzhi)

and one of these three:

Gomez

Cavani

Falcao

Cheers

Edit: I should have said i have Hummels (keeper) as well as Puyol and Vidic' date=' the other manager won't entertain either of these due to there age.[/quote']

Who told you Dani Alves is going to Anzhi???

That is absurd :P:p

maybe in a few years time when he is past his 30s and looking for a final big payday but why would anybody leave the best club side in the world in the lead up to a world cup final in your own country to play for a mid ranking Russian side. :confused::confused:

if Dani Alves joins Anzhi I will do something unthinkable like say something nice about Gary Neville or something :P

Most absurd thing I have heard in a long while

If this is where the source originates from' date=' then it must be true!! :D

[url']http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/la-liga/2012/04/26/3062334/anzhi-prepare-outrageous-offer-for-barcelona-defender-dani-alves-[/url]

I wouldn't believe Goal.com but I read the same stuff on a few different places like Sambafoot and others .Supposedly a 35 million bid, It wouldn't surprise me if he jet sets to Anzhi though.

Pastore + Lewandowski + Bonucci to get Vidal + De Gea + Tello + Lavezzi

Good deal or would I be better off trying to get Hamsik and Oscar Emboaba in the place of someone of these? :)

(I dont need a keeper as I have Neuer but I reckon he should be able to go over 90?)

Good deal or would I be better off trying to get Hamsik and Oscar Emboaba in the place of someone of these? :)

(I dont need a keeper as I have Neuer but I reckon he should be able to go over 90?)

Right side for me deff.

Fantastic deal for you, personally I'd much rather have Oscar than Tello. But you'd probably not be able to get Lavezzi as a result. You're already getting a great deal so to ask for more would be pretty cheeky.

Deff right side

Certainly the bolded side. I'd take that in an instant.

RHS ;)

Jokin LHS easy

EDIT: Just realised I should have put LHS in black text and RHS in the white text :P

Right hand side is by far the better side

What a deal. Wish I could have the same. Right side for me.

Straight swap Schweni for Silva (Thiago) who would get the better deal? or is it as even as I think it is?

Thiago Silva.