• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Have a few offers for Lewandowski, is any worth taking?

Peter CROUCH + Konstantin ZYRYANOV

Mamadou NIANG + Vladimír WEISS

Nicolás ANELKA + Scott PARKER

15.0M + Alberto GILARDINO

Pinheiro KLEBER + Charlie ADAM

Antonio DI NATALE + Sebastián COATES

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Have a few offers for Lewandowski' date=' is any worth taking?

Antonio DI NATALE + Sebastián COATES[/quote']

I would keep Lewandowski myself he has been amazing for Dortmund 20 goals/33 games this season in Bundesliga and a near 1 goal every 2 games in his Dortmund career.

If you are inclined to take a deal for depth or whatever these are probably the best 2 deals the others are useless :

Antonio DI NATALE + Sebastián COATES

Reject all they are terrible offers

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Song or Badstuber? How likely will Song keep his position as a CB?

Not likely, Song's looking increasingly as a holding midfielder. Depends on what position you need, but i would go for Bads. Germany and Bayern are rocking Europe-but you'll never know when Arsenal gonna get close to the title.

Not likely' date=' Song's looking increasingly as a holding midfielder. Depends on what position you need, but i would go for Bads. Germany and Bayern are rocking Europe-but you'll never know when Arsenal gonna get close to the title.[/quote']

The closest Arsenal will get to the title is if they take a quick journey up to Manchester-Because that is where the title will be for years to come whether it be in the Blue or Red half.

Pastore + Balotelli (benched more often than not) + cash (meaningless) or Sanchez ?

Sanchez. Pastore + Balotelli are both very talented' date=' but with Pastore being in France and Balotelli being an idiot their rating's potentials are more limited than they perhaps could and should be. Sanchez on the other hand has no such worries at Barcelona ;)[/font']

Muniain and Belhanda for Gotze? I'd be getting Gotze.

I have quite a few other decent talents on the wings so Belhanda wouldn't be missed too much! With Chamberlain, Gaitan, and a few others. Plus I have Belhanda on one of my other teams and don't have Gotze on any. :o

I have quite a few other decent talents on the wings so Belhanda wouldn't be missed too much! With Chamberlain' date=' Gaitan, and a few others. Plus I have Belhanda on one of my other teams and don't have Gotze on any. :o[/quote']

I'd do that to get Gotze with the depth you have. Would not be the worst thing to have Muniain and Belhanda though

I have quite a few other decent talents on the wings so Belhanda wouldn't be missed too much! With Chamberlain' date=' Gaitan, and a few others. Plus I have Belhanda on one of my other teams and don't have Gotze on any. :o[/quote']

Deff do it mate. Gotze FTW :)

Who's been the better player this season ? Younes Belhanda or Eden Hazard.

Hazard for sure :D

I think you should keep him. He was outstanding this season with DORTMOUND!!!!! If you look for depth at your squad accept

1)Pinheiro KLEBER(Porto sign him to replace FALCAO but not doing so well 20games 10starting 6goals) + Charlie ADAM(he is injured and don't play till the end of season but good player)

2)Antonio DI NATALE(Excellent striker but old) + Sebastián COATES(good talent but not play so much)

I think you should keep him. He was outstanding this season with DORTMOUND!!!!! If you look for depth at your squad accept

1)Pinheiro KLEBER(Porto sign him to replace FALCAO but not doing so well 20games 10starting 6goals) + Charlie ADAM(he is injured and don't play till the end of season but good player)

2)Antonio DI NATALE(Excellent striker but old) + Sebastián COATES(good talent but not play so much)

One of the absolute best attackers in the world ... no matter how old he gets ... he'll always bag 20 a season

:P

Should I trade my Luuk De Jong plus Bahebeck for David Alaba?

I would do that. Seems a pretty fair deal but I'd much rather have Alaba providing depth isnt an issue.

Should I swap my Ramires for Song?

Nah. Both are quality midfielders but as it stands I'd give Ramires a better chance of a rise.

Should I trade my Luuk De Jong plus Bahebeck for David Alaba?

Personally I would wait a few months as De Jong has been linked with some big clubs and will probably move and he may also have a chance of getting a game at the Euro's with Holland so I wouldn't rush to get rid of him,he may also rise in the next few weeks when Holland is reviewed.