Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Rolfes 91 or Inler 90.

Both same price at externals.

Rolfes playing consistently still. My midfield is full of 89's and need higher rater to improve it. No better players available. Could sell either in 6 months for a profit anyway.

Competitive league with all players over 89 already at clubs

What do you think?

Rolfes 91 or Inler 90.

Rolfes playing consistently still. My midfield is full of 89's and need higher rater to improve it. No better players available. Could sell either in 6 months for a profit anyway.

What do you think?

Inler obviously. Younger, and could rise in future. Rolfes may drop to 90, and the 1 difference isn't worth it anyway, go for Inler.

I'm in a gameworld where a manager has just quit and has some quality players on his team. I have 35m, and I'm going to either put in a bid for Ibrahimovic or Modric. Right now i play a 4-2-3-1 with aguero at attacking mid. If I got zlatan, he'd replace reus/balotelli up front and aguero would stay where he is. If I got modric, I'd move aguero to the fwd position and put modric in at attacking mid. Who should I pick up?

I'm in a gameworld where a manager has just quit and has some quality players on his team. I have 35m' date=' and I'm going to either put in a bid for Ibrahimovic or Modric. Right now i play a 4-2-3-1 with aguero at attacking mid. If I got zlatan, he'd replace reus/balotelli up front and aguero would stay where he is. If I got modric, I'd move aguero to the fwd position and put modric in at attacking mid. Who should I pick up?[/quote']

I would go for Modric tbh. I hope there will be more competition for Ibra and you might not get him for 35M.

Also Ibra has definitely peaked and I wonder how long can he keep his 96. Modric has greater potential.

Rolfes 91 or Inler 90.

What do you think?

Rolfes is not going to rise more. Take your risk and sign Inler cause is younger and has the potential to rise in the future

Zuniga or Dede or Dante. Anyone?

Dede.

Rolfes 91 or Inler 90.

What do you think?

Inler deff.

Gomez or Reus + Hummels?

Reus + Hummels

Other managers offered me Tello for 9M' date=' and Oxlade-Chamberlain for 9M. Should I accept both offers? My budget is 50M.[/quote']

Keep them

Rank these GK's :

Valdes' date=' Lloris & Cech[/quote']

Cech

Lloris

Valdes