• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Courtois + Sturridge for Song? Good deal?

I'd be more inclined towards Sturridge in all honesty ... not got alot of "hope" in Courtouis in all honesty ... Kid could turn out to be a complete failure when the time comes.

Song is playing for Arsenal wich makes him worthless (LOL) ... sturridge is an extremely good attacker in my books.

Ramsey + Miyaich for Matip?

I prefer the Ramsey and Miyaichi side of the deal, Ramsey and Matip are pretty equal in terms of ratings, with Miyaichi in the deal it just makes the Ramsey side better because in a couple of seasons the lad could be an arsenal starter.

I would say bad deal if you are getting Matip.

Just wondering' date=' I'm selling Fernando Llorente for max CV (almost 20M) for Muniesa, Montoya and Sergi Roberto whom I all buy for CV.

Good deal? (doing the deal anyways, but just curious).[/quote']

Meh, It seems ok.

Llorente has potential, and is a quality player, but I doubt he'll make a name for himself at the Euros. Too much competition. And all the others are hot young prospects, so yeah, go for it!

Thinking of selling Ahamada the GK to raise funds to buy suarez' date=' haven just risen is he going to rise significantly in the near future, I also have Ter Stegen as a 2nd choice.[/quote']

Not worth it.

Suarez wont go any higher than 92 at Liverpool. The team is vastly overated in terms of SM. A team that wont be getting Europe and could even finish 10th in a season shouldn't have as many 90+ players as they do already.

Just wondering' date=' I'm selling Fernando Llorente for max CV (almost 20M) for Muniesa, Montoya and Sergi Roberto whom I all buy for CV.

Good deal? (doing the deal anyways, but just curious).[/quote']

As you are getting them in at the cv of Barca price you will make a lot of cash from them anyway [Your chairmans CV will be much higher than Barca's CV of the players]and be able to use the players in a good p/e

Which goalkeeper would you rather have for in the future - Who do you think will get/stay the higher rating out of Rui Patricio' date=' Fernando Muslera and Stephane Ruffier.[/quote']

Patricio for sure.

celticfc482

Thinking of selling Ahamada the GK to raise funds to buy suarez, haven just risen is he going to rise significantly in the near future, I also have Ter Stegen as a 2nd choice.

Seems like you are more in need of a striker than a keeper as you have Ter Stegen so it seems a no-brainer to sell.

STINDL OR WIJNALDUM ?

Dress in Casual and Beautiful Style Like Miranda Kerr

When comes to dressing styles, many contemporary ladies cannot help to imitate the super model Miranda Kerr who comes from Austraria and have affection on replica Gucci Watches. Her overall dressing is always luscious, simple yet fashionable with the contrast of replica Gucci Wallets. Anywhere she goes wearing the classy replica Gucci Scarf, she becomes the focal point. Miranda is one of the most popular angels from the Victoria's Secret who support replica Gucci Handbagsall the time. If you want to imitate her efficient dressing way and stand out, your first choice must be the Gucci Sukey bags.