Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Rooney is a fantastic player but i prefer Bale and Mata.. Chelsea has played a fantastic season' date=' and Mata will rise.. Bale will go to a top team.. So get/keep Bale and Mata:D[/quote']

how was their season fantastic before getting to the CL final and that cup they won just now ?:)

how was their season fantastic before getting to the CL final and that cup they won just now ?:)

Is it not the definition of a fantastic season to win 1 major cup and reach the final of the world's biggest club competition.

Is it not the definition of a fantastic season to win 1 major cup and reach the final of the world's biggest club competition.

id say so, yes. if you have been great the whole season :) which they havent

CL and the cup just draw attention away from their mediocre season before :)

My Sanchez for 25 mill plus Podolski?

I have Ronaldo' date='Robben,Bale,Hazard,Higuain,and Aguero. Is it a redundant deal for me? Thanks for advise.[/quote']

id say it doesnt matter what you do, looks like you already managed to hog all the best wing/fwd besides Di Maria, Rooney and a few others :D

Respuesta: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

id say so' date=' yes. if you have been great the whole season :) which they havent

CL and the cup just draw attention away from their mediocre season before :)[/quote']

And what? The only important thing is how they finish the season.

id say it doesnt matter what you do' date=' looks like you already managed to hog all the best wing/fwd besides Di Maria, Rooney and a few others :D[/quote']

I bought bale when he was at southampthon. n Hazard when he was 80 rated. It was purely on investment basis when i bought them.;)

I bought bale when he was at southampthon. n Hazard when he was 80 rated. It was purely on investment basis when i bought them.;)

i was just joking mate. but seriously, i think it doesnt matter what you do, you have great players already.

it always depends what that 25 mil can buy you though

id go for Podolski, since im an Arsenal fan, but many would go for Sanchez im sure

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

How good is Ganso have a offer of 20M on the table for him and not sure. Ganso is about 15/16th in the pecking order.

If u can do something with the money sell him. He has yet to prove himself outside of Brazil and a move for him isnt imminent. It will be ages before he adapts to a major European League and rises.

Best choice for CB? Vermaelen' date=' Song, or Javi Martinez?[/quote']

Song's not a centre back, given your name, you should know that. He'll lose his CB soon. Vermaelen's been in shocking form. I don't know how often Javi Martinez plays at CB but i'd go for him.

Sell him' date=' too slow for European Football, he won't get more than 90 maximum![/quote']
If u can do something with the money sell him. He has yet to prove himself outside of Brazil and a move for him isnt imminent. It will be ages before he adapts to a major European League and rises.

Cheers for the reply.

Does Martinez play regurlarly at CB?

He does now yes. Although with all the transfer rumours circling around him I wouldn't consider him extremly safe at the cb possition. I'm pretty sure if he joins United f.ex He would be used on the midfield.. But thats just speculations.. Right now he is a CB at athletic..

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

How good is Ganso have a offer of 20M on the table for him and not sure. Ganso is about 15/16th in the pecking order.

Like the others said' date=' sell him. Especially since he is 15th in the pecking order, at your club.

Best choice for CB? Vermaelen, Song, or Javi Martinez?

Vermaelen or Martinez. I'm on the fence with this one. I am sure that Song will lose his CB position. It's only a matter of time. He has played well this season though.

Hmmm. I bought Belhanda = Shaqiri ... Wich side do you prefer? :P

Belhanda for me.