lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

do you think i should make this deal? any help would be appreciated. i think i should but need some expert advice :D

javier pastore = radja nainggolan + alex sandro?

i would be getting pastore.

Pastore for me mate

My Walcott and 20 mill for Sanchez? Thanks in advance.

yep,it's a fair deal,and you get a player that is having more potential that walcott.

I have to sell Ivanovic - he's level 2 concnerned and won;t be getting into my team soon so should I accept

£15m

or

£8m plus Jack Wilshere

If you want to sell him then the second deal is way better.

Lavezzi + Pato or Aguero/Higuain?

I simply love Lavezzi' date=' and in this you got 2 class strikers instead of just one that'd be the case if you got either of Kun or Gonz .[/center']

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lavezzi + Pato or Aguero/Higuain?
Pastore or Vidal? Neither will even get into my 3rd XI

I'd go for Aguero/Higuain (maybe Aguero) and Vidal.. Pato has really disappointed me, IMO if he overcomes his health problems he'll be able to become a 93/04 rated striker with ease, but ATM nothing lets us hope that he will (tbh ATM a 91 would be far more probable than a 93:rolleyes:) :) As for Lavezzi, the guy is class, but he's not comparable to the likes of the other two players mentioned :) As for Pastore, I honestly have been a bit disappointed by him.. His flicks are unuseful and the money spent on him have been really too much for his real current value.. Vidal is not a 93+ kind of player, but might become a solid 93 in the future if he keeps on playing like this :)

Pastore or Vidal? Neither will even get into my 3rd XI

I would go for Vidal.

PSG have been playing with pastore as a lone striker lately' date=' he'll need some time to adapt to that if they continue with it.

Vidal has been the shoulders of Juventus this year, absolutely beast ![/center']

shall i swap my badstuber for courtious and welbeck?

badstuber is not first team and my cover for him is coentrao' date=' van der wiel, walker, luiz, smalling, jones and schmelzer. i have ter stegen as my cover keeper and PLENTY of good attackers.[/quote']

anyone?:):)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

anyone?:):)

IMO ter Stegen > Courtois.. As for the others, you have several subs for Badstuber, but he's one of your best defenders.. It depends on who are your several attackers.. If Wellbeck becomes an unuseful surplus as they are all good talents, I'll refuse the offer (which is not bad, but you don't need those players); wherease if the others attackers are just average or old, I'd go for it :)

I would go for Vidal.

PSG have been playing with pastore as a lone striker lately' date=' he'll need some time to adapt to that if they continue with it.

Vidal has been the shoulders of Juventus this year, absolutely beast ![/center']

u mean like 1 game in 5 when he plays up there ? lol

What do you reckon of this deal?

Chesterfield have made an offer to Fulham to swap Emiliano INSUA and Sidy KONÉ for Taye TAIWO .

Taiwo is mine and he is second choice but I dont know much about I Insua. Im tempted to take it but i would like other opinions :)

Thank you :)

u mean like 1 game in 5 when he plays up there ? lol

Did I say he play there every game ? Lately' date=' Ancelotti are trying out new things ... gimme a hug btw

:P[/center']

Chesterfield have made an offer to Fulham to swap Emiliano INSUA and Sidy KONÉ for Taye TAIWO .

Taiwo is mine and he is second choice but I dont know much about I Insua. Im tempted to take it but i would like other opinions :)

i've seen taiwo at the time he was in milan squad.not so impresive.INSUA is much better that him.also insua will get a rise if i'm not mistaken

Good deal for you mate. Just accept it. Insua + Kone > Taiwo IMO. Insua is younger and a solid LB for Sporting + he have a better NT than Taiwo :)