Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

actually i think menez will hit 91 earliest of the 3 given PSG performance and champ league next season... he is one of their and france key player.

i rate gameiro slightly less because although he is as impt to psg' date='[b'] he is 2nd choice in NT due to Benzema[/b]

balotelli is good but his career will get impeded by his lack of maturity. cant see him moving to a better club given his antics with man city.

Surely 3rd because of Giroud and can be 4th because of Remy.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Not sure about some deals.

I need a winger' date=' and maybe a replacement striker for Rooney.

I have a few offers - Bale+Mata, but only if I sell Miguel Danny ( reserve) for 10mil. ( I could buy some one about his lever for that money any way) or...

Alexis Sanchez + Pedro = Rooney or...

Modric+Cleverly+Lennon = Rooney...

I like the first one, as although it gives me no replacement striker I could trade Valencia for a striker, and have Bale+Mata on the wings. :)

which is the best deal, and then, would you do that deal? TIA![/quote']

Bump...Please. :)

Balotelli' date=' Menez or Gameiro ?[/quote']

Dislike Mario... for obvious reasons

Gameiro haa had a decent but not outstanding season

Menez is a beast, I would get Menez ;)

Gotze for 60 mill or 45 mill + reus? I can buy players like hummels and falcao in unmanaged clubs

Gotze for Reus' date=' Himmels and Falcao would be a sweat deal, but I still wouldnt if all 4 dont get into your first team

Martin Kelly or NASTASIC, Matija

Get Nasty ;)

nasri for alonso?

fair deal?

Long term Nasri' date=' for the next 2years, Alonso

actually i think menez will hit 91 earliest of the 3 given PSG performance and champ league next season... he is one of their and france key player.

i rate gameiro slightly less because although he is as impt to psg, he is 2nd choice in NT due to Benzema

balotelli is good but his career will get impeded by his lack of maturity. cant see him moving to a better club given his antics with man city.

I completely agree with this

Okay' date=' I have a question.

Should I give away my Sturridge for Giroud? Or is Sturridge for Reus better? I would like to see some reasons along with your answers please.

I would probably keep Sturridge. For me, the lad is a great talent, can become a big star at Chelsea given some time.

Reus is good at Gladbach, but remains to be seen what he can do at Dortmund.

Giroud is having a strong season and is for obvious reasons also a good choice but I'd rather go for Sturridge out of these.

Should I give away my Sturridge for Giroud? Or is Sturridge for Reus better? I would like to see some reasons along with your answers please.[/quote']

I would deff swap him for Reus.

I don't rate Sturridge so high,he is selfish and he is making mistakes very often.

Should I give away my Sturridge for Giroud? Or is Sturridge for Reus better? I would like to see some reasons along with your answers please.[/quote']

I don't like Sturridge as a player. As others have said he seems to hold on to the ball that extra second too long. I think he's good but he needs to cut out the selfish streak to improve as a player in my opinion.

I'd put Reus ahead of both the other two. I can't help but feel Giroud has had his peak season with Montpellier. If he does it again next season then fair enough, but i'm yet to be convinced.

Admittedly Reus may struggle at Dortmund like Podolski did at Bayern but I think that Dortmund's style will help him so I reckon he'll do well there.

Reus > Giroud > Sturridge

don't need reasons because everyone will be saying that..

I would probably keep Sturridge. For me' date=' the lad is a great talent, can become a big star at Chelsea given some time.

Reus is good at Gladbach, but remains to be seen what he can do at Dortmund.

Giroud is having a strong season and is for obvious reasons also a good choice but I'd rather go for Sturridge out of these.[/center'][/font]

I would deff swap him for Reus.

I don't rate Sturridge so high' date='he is selfish and he is making mistakes very often.[/quote']

I don't like Sturridge as a player. As others have said he seems to hold on to the ball that extra second too long. I think he's good but he needs to cut out the selfish streak to improve as a player in my opinion.

I'd put Reus ahead of both the other two. I can't help but feel Giroud has had his peak season with Montpellier. If he does it again next season then fair enough' date=' but i'm yet to be convinced.

Admittedly Reus may struggle at Dortmund like Podolski did at Bayern but I think that Dortmund's style will help him so I reckon he'll do well there.[/quote']

Reus mate.

offtopic:Nesta will leave milan for S.U.A

Thanks guys. I'll mull over it some more. Might just go for Reus.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Keep Hulk. Drogba maybe safe for the next ratings but he is not going to stay at Chelsea next season and his rating will plummet.
Honestly' date=' I would keep Hulk. He's much younger than Drogba plus he have a chance to rise if he moves to a bigger club. (Drogba will drop soon or later IMO)[/quote']

Thank you.. Repped:)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I sell El Shaarawy to fund Badstuber? What is El Shaarway chance of rising next? Thanks

El Shaarawy

Honestly' date=' I would keep Hulk. He's much younger than Drogba plus he have a chance to rise if he moves to a bigger club. (Drogba will drop soon or later IMO)[/quote']

I second this

Should I sell El Shaarawy to fund Badstuber? What is El Shaarway chance of rising next? Thanks

El might get 87 next' date=' but I would get Badstubber

I have a question.. Drogba+Hernanes for Hulk.. I have Hulk

In a very competitive championship:)

Hulk anyday

I have several questions guys

Shall I sell my campana for 3.3m?

Shall I sell my maher for 13m?

Shall I sell labyad' date=' peybernes, boly, abdennour?what is their potential?[/quote']

Keep all of them