Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Left side for me' date=' Reus is class and Banega is a good player.. Real is going to buy a better DM and Khedira will sit on the bench[/quote']

I don't get why Khedira get so little credit for his contribution. He's not the most likeable player as he rarely bombed forward, made nice assists like Song but he certainly one of the best DM around, always keep the discipline and make it hard for the opposition to get the ball. I don't see Real will buy better DM either next season.

For Ray question,i'll pick Reus+Banega though,purely because 2 talented players is always better than 1 :P:p

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I don't get why Khedira get so little credit for his contribution. He's not the most likeable player as he rarely bombed forward' date=' made nice assists like Song but he certainly one of the best DM around, always keep the discipline and make it hard for the opposition to get the ball. I don't see Real will buy better DM either next season.

For Ray question,i'll pick Reus+Banega though,purely because 2 talented players is always better than 1 :P:p[/quote']

He's good, this is sure, but every day I hear about Song or M'Vila or Biglia linked to Real, so this means that Mou wants a DM for the next season, more skilled than Sami

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am sorry for the wrong thread but I wont get any help from HElp with my squad thread because it takes them years to actually reply. So u r my only help and I will be very very grateful if u can help me)) I am currently in the red and i gave to sell several players from below so please spend some time helping me out:

Peybernes

Boly

Musa

Rodri(barcelona)

MErtens

campana

unnerstall

espinosa bernardo

alvaro gonzalez

inigo martinez

labyad

ola john

gardner 82

henderson

jose angel

herrmann

abdennour

wollscheid

savic

koke 84

barrada

ricardo rodrigues

bangoura lass

gueida fofana

lucas fernando

erick torres

vrsaljko

I really have to sell some players off that list' date=' can u please tell me the players i should get rid off to ease my situation amd the players with the most potential out there, u will be rewarded for ur help, no worries))) Thx)))[/quote']

Any more opinions please I am really struggling who to sell

Narin can u please help to sort my problem out as I know u r quite good with youths mate. It would be great if u can go through the list explaining the players potential

Peybernes

Boly

Musa

Rodri(barcelona)

MErtens

campana

unnerstall

espinosa bernardo

alvaro gonzalez

inigo martinez

labyad

ola john

gardner 82

henderson

jose angel

herrmann

abdennour

wollscheid

savic

koke 84

barrada

ricardo rodrigues

bangoura lass

gueida fofana

lucas fernando

erick torres

vrsaljko

Hard one,tbh I don't know 5 or 10 players from this list,but I would sell Rodri and Koke and maybe Savic..

I think that he is going to leave City this summer.

My Džeko for Balotelli' date=' straight swap?[/quote']

Dzeko. I can see him moving to Germany/Italy and being successful again. He's a great striker and his lack of games is down to Aguero being better which isn't something to be ashamed of.

Balotelli while he has potential just looks to me like he will waste it being immature. While I love having him in the PL as I think he's hilarious at times he's not someone I'd want to have at my club.

So I'd rather Dzeko tbh (though most might disagree)

Walker + Jones + 25m or Marcelo + Subotic

My other defenders: Mascherano' date=' Sagna, Badstuber, Thiago Silva[/quote']

Marcelo and Subotic.

Mainly because Marcelo is so good as a LWB for a top Madrid side and for me is the best LB to have in SM terms. Subotic has had a slightly worse season but he's still been very good and Dortmund have just won the equivalent of the FA Cup in Germany.

Walker and Jones both have potential to rise but Jones needs to be played in one position to avoid becoming the next John O'Shea and really live up to his potential. Walker looks to me to be a top RB for the future. His pace is fantastic and his ability to attack is great. Defensively he's a bit weaker then the likes of Richards which will probably keep him playing 2nd fiddle for the NT for sometime and thus limit his chances of a big rise after the Euros.

So for me I'd take Marcelo and Subotic unless the 25M can buy you someone like Hummels.

Marcelo and Subotic for me.
go for marcelo and sub ' date=' personally id rather have the english boys[/quote']

tah guys :)

Marcelo and Subotic.

Mainly because Marcelo is so good as a LWB for a top Madrid side and for me is the best LB to have in SM terms. Subotic has had a slightly worse season but he's still been very good and Dortmund have just won the equivalent of the FA Cup in Germany.

Walker and Jones both have potential to rise but Jones needs to be played in one position to avoid becoming the next John O'Shea and really live up to his potential. Walker looks to me to be a top RB for the future. His pace is fantastic and his ability to attack is great. Defensively he's a bit weaker then the likes of Richards which will probably keep him playing 2nd fiddle for the NT for sometime and thus limit his chances of a big rise after the Euros.

So for me I'd take Marcelo and Subotic unless the 25M can buy you someone like Hummels.

the money i'm using for subotic, and the leftovers will go towards Sagna + money for Ramos

tah guys :)

the money i'm using for subotic' date=' and the leftovers will go towards Sagna + money for Ramos[/quote']

So it's Jones and Walker for Marcelo

and

25M for Subotic?

I'd do both deals.

Also Sagna and cash for Ramos is incredible deal for you!

Dzeko. I can see him moving to Germany/Italy and being successful again. He's a great striker and his lack of games is down to Aguero being better which isn't something to be ashamed of.

Balotelli while he has potential just looks to me like he will waste it being immature. While I love having him in the PL as I think he's hilarious at times he's not someone I'd want to have at my club.

So I'd rather Dzeko tbh (though most might disagree)

Mario for me

I think I'll go for Mario, he is stupid but I like him.;)

I need a new right back who will hopefully become 93+

I only have 8 million to spend :)

Don't think you'll find any RB that cheap with that potential.

Kyle Walker is about 8.8M he's got great potential at RB so he'd be your best bet.

I need a new right back who will hopefully become 93+

I only have 8 million to spend :)

I doubt any RB you can buy for 8m will ever become 93 but Walker' date=' Jantschke and Bocaly are worth a shout. Buy Piszceck if he's worth little to Dortmund

Sell Benzema in a part exchange deal including Mario Gomez and Shaqiri ?

I'd defo do that

I'd keep Benze :)

Isnt Gomez on fire at the moment though, surely if bayern win Champions league and he does well for germany in the euros he should get 94 and then I will have shaqiri as well who is a future star isnt he ?