• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yeah i have

Demba Ba

Nolan Roux

Oli Giroud

Sturridge

Pogbrebnak

also is this a good deal for me

Phil Jones = My Papadopoulos and 5million

A fairly even deal although i would edge towards Jones' date=' better NT and league

Yep, carroll its just a drunken man :D

Coentrao+4 millions/ Ivanovic

Choose one side please.

Please don't get swept up by the paper talk about Carroll, It is a myth that he is out getting drunk all the time!!!! The rumours sell papers end of!

Regarding your deal I would go for the left side. Granted Coentrao is not a first team regular but it was his first season and he should get more chances with a good pre season.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

id go for Ivanovic mate.... Coentrao isn't playing as much @ real Iirc as Marcelo is Lb and Ivanovic is pretty good an Chelsea will be a different animal next season!
The Coentrao side.

I think that lincvillian, really i dont see coentrao like a good player, but i dont know if he can raise. The Real won the BBVA

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

A fairly even deal although i would edge towards Jones' date=' better NT and league

Please don't get swept up by the paper talk about Carroll, It is a myth that he is out getting drunk all the time!!!! The rumours sell papers end of!

Regarding your deal I would go for the left side. Granted Coentrao is not a first team regular but it was his first season and he should get more chances with a good pre season.[/quote']

Does you think that coentrao can regard marcelo to the bank?

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sorry for my bad english :(

i dont think that marcelo will be reserve next season

I am not saying he will be but Mourinho likes Coentrao and is trying his hardest to integrate him somewhere into the side.

Ivanovic may not even be at Chelsea next season (heavily linked with Juventus)

and Serie A is hardly a league force and is fourth in the uefa coefficients rankings, and are not that far ahead of France and Portugal.

If the two leagues I have mentioned overtake Italy in the rankings this will subsequently have a detrimental effect on Seria A ratings.

Slightly off topic yes but it is relevant when taking into consideration the players rankings.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread.

I am not saying he will be but Mourinho likes Coentrao and is trying his hardest to integrate him somewhere into the side.

Ivanovic may not even be at Chelsea next season (heavily linked with Juventus)

and Serie A is hardly a league force and is fourth in the uefa coefficients rankings' date=' and are not that far ahead of France and Portugal.

If the two leagues i have mentioned overtake Italy in the rankings this will subsequently have a detrimental effect on Seria A ratings.

Slightly off topic yes but it is relevant when taking into consideration the players rankings.[/quote']

Ivanovic is also linked with the madrid, and if chelsea win CL(i dont think that) iva will be the target of the big teams.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thr

Ivanovic is also linked with the madrid' date=' and if chelsea win CL(i dont think that) iva will be the target of the big teams.[/quote']

Why would he be a target for big teams? Because Chelsea win the CL?

Sorry mate but that is a load of rubbish IMO. There are an abundance of players better than Ivanovic that Madrid could attract I just don't see him at Madrid (unless you mean Athletico) :D

Edit:

I can understand Mourinho going for him due to his versatility but surely that will put him in the same bracket as Coentrao? Not having a fixed position and being predominantly a utility player.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thr

Why would he be a target for big teams? Because Chelsea win the CL?

Sorry mate but that is a load of rubbish IMO. There are an abundance of players better than Ivanovic that Madrid could attract I just don't see him at Madrid (unless you mean Athletico) :D

Edit:

I can understand Mourinho going for him due to his versatility but surely that will put him in the same bracket as Coentrao? Not having a fixed position and being predominantly a utility player.

Ivanovic has been excellent this season and is now predominantly a right back.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Chivu or Ismail Koybasi. either of them part of a P/E I'm about to do just for cover.

Any opinions about them? really can't decide who to go for as I know absolutely nothing about the Turkish player.

How long you reckon Chivu will stay above 88? Will Koybasi rise further? (seems to be a regular at besiktas atleast..

Would really appreciate a quick respons.

Ivanovic has been excellent this season and is now predominantly a right back.

I have never once mentioned he has not been a good player, albeit excellent is a tad kind.

The point I am making is Coentrao has yet to establish himself and if he does then there is no reason why he can't rise steadily at Real.

Regarding Ivanovic moving to Madrid then lets just see what happens as it is merely speculation. Bale and Falcao have also been linked to Madrid does not mean it will happen.

Basically it's all hypothetical, if's and buts, but an opinion was asked who would be preferred out of the two and my preference would be Coentrao.

However if Mourinho came out and said he wants Ivanovic (none of the articles i have read has said any Madrid source has confirmed the rumour) then fair play, go for Ivanovic in SM terms.

I guess the answer to the original question should really be what position do you need most Cubelano? LB/DM or a RB/CB

If I sell greg cuningham, savic and milner to raise funds to sign modric for 25 mill, would it be worth doing. M'vila is also available and I would be able to exchange players for him although would cost 25 mill as well in total. I would trade barry+milner+5 mill to get him.

Thanks

If I sell greg cuningham' date=' savic and milner to raise funds to sign modric for 25 mill, would it be worth doing. M'vila is also available and I would be able to exchange players for him although would cost 25 mill as well in total. I would trade barry+milner+5 mill to get him.

Thanks[/quote']

The Modric deal you should do.