Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Which side of deal is better:

Shaqiri + Pastore + 15m or Higuain?

I'd say Higuain. Pastore has yet to live up to his huge price tag IMO and Shaqiri is relatively untested.

Hi guys. My Huntelaar for Lewandowski and 5 mill? Should I go for it?

Lewandowski's been class this season. So has Huntelaar obviously, but I think Lewandowski is slightly ahead of him in SM terms due to being younger and at a better club

Yaya toure or hazard

who is better??

What a ridiculous question...

Yaya Toure has proved himself at the very very top level for barcelona and Manchester City and been the most influential player in the Premier League....

For anybody to seriously suggest Hazard is better than him given what they have done in there respective careers and the level they have done it at is sheer Lunacy

Yaya Toure has proved himself at the very very top level for barcelona and Manchester City and been the most influential player in the Premier League....

For anybody to seriously suggest Hazard is better than him given what they have done in there respective careers and the level they have done it at is sheer Lunacy

To be fair' date=' in SM terms the difference between the two is not so obvious considering Yaya is 29 years old and rated 93 (would expect that to rise to 94) and Eden is only 21 and already rated 92.

So [b']if[/b] Hazard is to fulfil his potential in the Premier League next season and become a huge star as is expected by so many, then the question isn't so ridiculous is it?

To be fair' date=' in SM terms the difference between the two is not so obvious considering Yaya is 29 years old and rated 93 (would expect that to rise to 94) and Eden is only 21 and already rated 92.

So [b']if[/b] Hazard is to fulfil his potential in the Premier League next season and become a huge star as is expected by so many, then the question isn't so ridiculous is it?

Im talking real-life.....

Eden could be anything but he has it all to prove, he aint proven anything at European level and has been distinctly avaerage internationally. It is alright standing out in the French League which is not exactly the strongest League you will ever see. Where as Yaya has proven himself to be a truely top class player in arguably the two best leagues in the world, Europe and beyond....

Hazard might prove to be better long-term but that is a massive IF.....Yaya has proved it already

Im talking real-life.....

Eden could be anything but he has it all to prove' date=' he aint proven anything at European level and has been distinctly avaerage internationally. It is alright standing out in the French League which is not exactly the strongest League you will ever see. Where as Yaya has proven himself to be a truely top class player in arguably the two best leagues in the world, Europe and beyond....

Hazard might prove to be better long-term but that is a massive IF.....Yaya has proved it already[/quote']

I agree with every word you say in the above statement. But in SM terms it's not as clear a divide or as ridiculous as you first suggested....after all, that's what we're interested in within the help with deals thread.

Couldn't agree more,I cant believe the question was asked in the 1st place.

STROOTMAN KEVIN buy yes of not?

abaout hazard ' date=' he have twitter only 2 more game's to play.

and than I play in a other coleur of shirt....

so whe will see where he go to guickly.[/quote']

If he's available for cheap definitely get him. He's good.

As for Hazard, he said he'll be playing in blue next season. We'll see, but I think he'll end up at City. Everything seems to be pointing to that. He'd fit in well there I think in terms of their system

STROOTMAN KEVIN buy yes of not?

abaout hazard ' date=' he have twitter only 2 more game's to play.

and than I play in a other coleur of shirt....

so whe will see where he go to guickly.[/quote']

strootman is a must buy really. i think hes a good player with 90 potential will a good euro campagin. he needs a move out of netherlands to max his potential.

With this Hazard business you cant say players from france aint much compared to others. you are really de grading the french league which is preety good. Players of the best quality have come from their like Zidane etc , im pretty sure Yaya came from there as well before a switch to barc.

Hazard has the tools to become a world great , going to United is the better option by far though. Its just like how you love Gotze soo much pauly ;) gave di maria for him when do maria has proven himself in the top league whereas gotze hasnt. hasnt been in the top leagues and hasnt done anything in the champions league. its all the same points. give hazard a break , knock him if he fails in england. cant knock someone down before they tried

Can anyone give me their opinion on any the following players:

Maxime Gonalons

Salvatore Bocchetti

Philippe Coutinho

Tim Matavz

Clement Chantome

Ezequiel Garay

I need to start selling and the above players usually end up going on loan every season. I've looked at the stats and done a bit of research on each player but i'd like other to know what other folk think.

Can anyone give me their opinion on any the following players:

Maxime Gonalons

Salvatore Bocchetti

Philippe Coutinho

Tim Matavz

Clement Chantome

Ezequiel Garay

I need to start selling and the above players usually end up going on loan every season. I've looked at the stats and done a bit of research on each player but i'd like other to know what other folk think.

buy garay , has a shot to go 90 in the ratings

if not then second coutinho , hes a risk but might pay off

buy garay ' date=' has a shot to go 90 in the ratings

if not then second coutinho , hes a risk but might pay off[/quote']

I already have the listed player's but was just wondering if i should sell any of them :P

I'll keep a hold of Garay though, thanks.

Looking to buy these following positions, hopefully future risers, mostly all between 5-10 mill each, can get away with one being higher if worth it.

CB/DM

CM/DM

AM/CM or AM/W

RB/DM or RB/RM

CM/RM or RM/CM

I though about these players:

sime vrasljko

Charles Kabore

Matias Suarez

Looking to buy these following positions' date=' hopefully future risers, mostly all between 5-10 mill each, can get away with one being higher if worth it.

CB/DM [b']Victor Wanyama[/b]/ Cheikhou Kouyate

CM/DM Ander Iturraspe

AM/CM or AM/W Adam Maher/ Georginio Wijnaldum

RB/DM or RB/RM Luiz Danilo

CM/RM or RM/CM Jordan Henderson

I though about these players:

sime vrasljko

Charles Kabore

Matias Suarez

Jordan henderson:eek: not a player i dislike more for lack of talent lol

Liverpool paid top dollar to get him because he's a talent. Still young and is a decent player. I think he'd do better under a better manager than Dalglish.