Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

All of these are at external' date=' money isn't an issue.

Who do you think has the potential to reach 90+?

Bruno Cesar

Strootman

Mkhitaryan

Capoue

Dost

Yanga-Mbiwa

Douglas

Payet

Lens

Mertens

Derdiyok

Trasch

Honda

Martin

Belhanda

Toivonen

My opinions in green :)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

All of these are at external' date=' money isn't an issue.

Who do you think has the potential to reach 90+?

Bruno Cesar

[b']Strootman[/b]

Mkhitaryan

Capoue

Dost

Yanga-Mbiwa

Douglas

Payet

Lens

Mertens

Derdiyok

Trasch

Honda

Martin

Belhanda

Toivonen

See above.........

I can buy either alaba or koscielny from an external and im leaning towards alaba but just wondering will he rise regardless of champ final result n will he overtake koscielny in the next 2/3 years and how far could he possibly rise?

i say alaba cant get a 93 like maecelo etc but a 91/2 is goid enough in terms of potential.

Reasons for this are -

rise of bvb

national team aint good

two positions so might get changed between games so isnt stable

Dries Mertens & Cristian Tello or James Rodriguez' date=' which side would you prefer?[/quote']

well being the dutch expert you know about mertens ;)

James is a huge talent and should be a huge star soon

Tello is a great prospect , gets mins here and there and will get games more often. Tello i consider long term for barc also Malaga want to sign him so first team there at a champions league team is gret in itself if a move happens

Which side gets the better deal. In a GC

Lars Bender (89) + Samed Yesil (75) for Witsel(90)

It's a fairly even deal as far as I'm concerned. Yesil is supposed to be a great prospect but there is no guarantee that he'll fulfil his potential.

I know it doesn't help but I'd be happy with either side of the deal

I'd rather have Witsel personally' date=' seems like all the top clubs are interested in him, whether he moves on again this Summer or stays on at Benfica he will still > Bender, though obviously if he moves to a real top club then he'll rise further whilst Lars i am unsure can really get that much higher than he already is. Yesil, while hyped due to scoring some goals at U17 level is completely unproven at a higher level, could turn out to be good, given time, however could also turn out to be nothing, so Witsel wins it for me :)[/font']

My Luiz and Aurtenetxe for Vermaelen? I am of the thought that Vermaelen is a much better player than Luiz, and his chances of rising are more than Luiz's. The young Spaniard I am not to sure upon, but I think I can afford to lose him.

My Luiz and Aurtenetxe for Vermaelen? I am of the thought that Vermaelen is a much better player than Luiz' date=' and his chances of rising are more than Luiz's. The young Spaniard I am not to sure upon, but I think I can afford to lose him.[/quote']

I'd probably swap Luiz for Vermaelen but i like Aurtenetxe. The second best young Left Back in Spain. The first being Alba.

My Luiz and Aurtenetxe for Vermaelen? I am of the thought that Vermaelen is a much better player than Luiz' date=' and his chances of rising are more than Luiz's. The young Spaniard I am not to sure upon, but I think I can afford to lose him.[/quote']

I wouldn't do it, whilst i may be in the minority here i would rather have Luiz over Vermaelen alone, adding Aurtenetxe as well, who is fairly decent himself, makes it a 100% no no for me.

I can see Luiz establishing himself as a firm regular with Chelsea next season as his form vastly improved towards the end of the season.

I'd actually not be surprised if Luiz and Vermealen were to eventually end up with the same ratings at their peak.

So on that basis, I can't give any other answer than to keep Luiz and Aurtenetxe

Thanks guys for that answer. I guess I will keep both players. :)

Good choice I think.

Luiz is a tough one, but his weaknesses are ones that can be fixed and his strengths are hard to find. Whilst he has had very poor positioning at times and can be a bit naive on the pitch, his tackling is immense, as is his control, passing and dribbling. His heading is also good. I reckon that he could develop into one of the best in the world in 3 years time.

Tbh Witsel side is better IMO :)

Antonio Valencia or Arturo Vidal? Is Valencia likely to keep his RB spot?

Both of them are fantastic this season. But I'll choose Vidal, he's more versatile and will rise to 92 soon.