• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Marcelo + Mascherano + Cavani + Muniain + S.Bender = Ozil + Aguero + Hazard

Which side would you prefer to have and why? :)

If we try to break it down..

1) Aguero - Cavani + Muniain

2)Ozil - Marcelo+ S. Bender

3) Hazard - Mascherano

Well it depends on the composition of your team.

E.g

If your team needs depth, the players on the left will definitely be better. If your team needs better defenders, the left one will be better.

If your forward line consists of lets say Rooney, Van Persie, Messi and Gomez, then Aguero may not be needed.

However personally, I think as a whole, Ozil, Hazard and Aguero are better because they are established players, young and playing for/moving to good clubs. Also playing for good European countries. They all have somewhat fulfilled their potential (not fully) but to a large extent so there is little risk there.

When we look at Muniain, who is playing for a relatively weaker team(albeit strong), he hasn't established himself as world class yet. Bender winning with Dortmund is a quality player as well, but I reckon he wont reach Ozil /Hazards level at Dortmund.

Cavani, Marcelo and Mascherano are relatively stable, playing at top European clubs. Cavani is not as established as Aguero. We can't compare Marcelo and Masch as they are defenders. But these three aren't valued (financially) as much as Aguero and co.

Therefore it really depends on your teams composition and the amount of risk t you wanna take :)

New world championship; Meireles for Wilshere? (Both are subs)

Deff do it. Wilshere is much younger and have a better future than Meireles :)

Is Iraola of Athletic a good buy? I need a alternative RB to my Walker..

Also what about Kalou? I'm very short of forwards right now..

Iraola is a solid 90 RB. He'll maintain his rating for a long time. And about Kalou, well he's 50-50 IMO :D

Iraola is a good alternative but he has peaked now and same with Kalou. They wont drop though any time soon.
Deff do it. Wilshere is much younger and have a better future than Meireles :)

Iraola is a solid 90 RB. He'll maintain his rating for a long time. And about Kalou' date=' well he's 50-50 IMO :D[/quote']

Thanks 123_ABC (MJ song? Haha) and Andrew. Helped me many times :)

Hmm in this case, would Corluka=Iraola or Westermann be good?

How about Tovoinen=Kalou?

Need to get rid of players. Have at least 20 dead wood players from previous managers. So help will be much appreciated :D

Nene. wing. 90. 30 years old.

can get him for 9.1million from unmanaged club.

i know he didnt get to win the ligue 1 last night' date=' but he was joint top scorer with 21 goals right? for a winger thats pretty damn good. surely hes in for a rise next reviews. 91?[/quote']

He should get a rise, I dont see how they cant rise him with stats like that but I have seen with many other players that they dont rise them all the time. Anyway he is still a very good buy even if he doesnt rise.

Thanks 123_ABC (MJ song? Haha) and Andrew. Helped me many times :)

Hmm in this case' date=' would Corluka=Iraola or Westermann be good?

How about Tovoinen=Kalou?

Need to get rid of players. Have at least 20 dead wood players from previous managers. So help will be much appreciated :D[/quote']

Stay away from Westermann. Toivonen for Kalou would be a good deal.

i know he didnt get to win the ligue 1 last night' date=' but he was joint top scorer with 21 goals right? for a winger thats pretty damn good. surely hes in for a rise next reviews. 91?[/quote']

Old is gold :D Yeah get him. Though he'd probably last a couple of seasons only.

Get him, he has surely got to get the rise that he deserves. He has been fantastic for PSG this season, their stand out player.

But as said below, even if he doesn't get the rise, he is a solid 90 and well worth the cash.

I'm considering getting him my self in GC 169.

diego godin to get a rise to 91 after europa league win. hes always been a good defender. or am i being too optimistic?

plus souza robinho. 93. heard rumours he may be on move back to brazil this summer. would he rapidly drop if that happens?

Diego is 50/50 for me. He has played some great games, and some horrendous games IMO. Either way a good buy for you.

Robinho, maybe stay maybe drop if he does move. He seems to play better there, so a drop may either be harsh or minimal.

Okay. Final bit of spam from me today. I'm going to sleep after this :D

For LB, Jonny Evans or Schennicov(I forgot how to spell haha)? Only one LB now (Alvaro Pereira)

For Wing, Diego Capel, Keisuke Honda, or Grosskreutz? Only 2 Wings now(Sturridge and Lennon)

For backup keeper, Guaita or Zieler?

Okay. Final bit of spam from me today. I'm going to sleep after this :D

For LB' date=' Jonny Evans or Schennicov(I forgot how to spell haha)? Only one LB now (Alvaro Pereira)

For Wing, Diego Capel, Keisuke Honda, or Grosskreutz? Only 2 Wings now(Sturridge and Lennon)

For youth keeper, Guaita or Zieler?[/quote']

For LB, go for Schennikov (Evans will have a little minutes next season due to Vidic's comeback)

For Wing, Hmm... I'll go for Grosskreutz. He's playing for Dortmund that won Bundesliga and DFB Pokal !

For backup GK, go for Guaita. Better club IMO

For LB' date=' go for Schennikov (Evans will have a little minutes next season due to Vidic's comeback)

For Wing, Hmm... I'll go for Grosskreutz. He's playing for Dortmund that won Bundesliga and DFB Pokal !

For backup GK, go for Guaita. Better club IMO[/quote']

Alright then. I'll go for Schennikov, Gross, and Guaita. Nice advice Andrew.

Now, as I promised, I'm gonna sleep now. SCHOOL Y U NO START LATER. Haha alright good night everyone. :D

What do you guys think about these three deals

1. Hummels = Luiz + Alcantara + 15M

2. Aguero = Gomez + Luiz

3. Kaka = Luiz + Wilshere + 12M

First one for me. There's no one like Hummels now, best young defender there is right now.

2nd one alright I guess, though Gomez may still rise to 94(though its undeserved IMO).

Kaka will never get back to his best. Luis + wilshere are stars of the future. Id hold on to them for a while now.

My Llorente or Barry + Berbatov ? Berbatov is pretty useless but what about Barry ?

Barry can get 92' date=' but berbatov will drop. If you need depth, get the pair, if not, get Llorente

Marcelo + Mascherano + Cavani + Muniain + S.Bender = Ozil + Aguero + Hazard

Which side would you prefer to have and why? :)

The right