• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Choose between Piszczek and Schmelzer please? Thank you

Piszczek for me.

Would any good man please tell me whether this is a good deal?

Kagawa for Eriksen. Who's getting the better side? If the manager sees this' date=' please do not comment on it. :)[/quote']

Kagawa side for me.

BUMP! A little annoying' date=' but I do need the help. :)[/quote']

Reina mate. Not easy to stumble upon good rated GK.

Adam for Dries merterns ? The PSV winger and AM ..

Go for Mertens.

Would any good man please tell me whether this is a good deal?

Kagawa for Eriksen. Who's getting the better side? If the manager sees this' date=' please do not comment on it. :)[/quote']

Kagawa for me.

I might differ from others. I would go for Schmelzer - young' date='better NT(probably starter) and LB is rare to compared to RB.

Shall i give my 1m+Peybernes for Narsingh?

Is it worth it?

I would go for Narsingh.

I have Balotelli an have been offered a p/e for Lucas Leiva' date=' Sakho[/b'] or lucas Moura + Tiote. Should I accept ?

Pretty even deal for me. I pick the bolded one and try to squeeze some money. :P

Guys shall I sell my Barry for 20m?

My other midfielders are yaya toure' date=' m'villa, isla, bender, Fitzgerald can play there, muniain

Is Barry close to 92[/quote']

He will stay and I would keep him,he could still do a decent job in your team and he is very useful player.

Piszczek without a doubt-He will get his well overdue rise in next changes.

Guys shall I sell my Barry for 20m?

My other midfielders are yaya toure' date=' m'villa, isla, bender, Fitzgerald can play there, muniain

Is Barry close to 92[/quote']

What can you buy with the 20m?

Need some help.

I have bale and possibly could straight swap for Hazard' date=' any idea whats the best option.

Thanks[/quote']

I would wait to see who ends up this summer.

If Hazard moves to the Barclays and Bale stays at Tottenham, i would do it.

If Bale moves to a bigger club and Hazard stays, I would keep Bale.

If both move, i would get Hazard

Need some help.

I have bale and possibly could straight swap for Hazard' date=' any idea whats the best option.

Thanks[/quote']

Get Hazard ASAP!!!!

My personal opinion of Bale is that he is currently undeserving of his rating, and he is unlikely to go higher. I can't see what he has done to earn 92, especially at the point he did get it, and I feel it's more down to his popularity with many than a justifiable reason.

Hazard is currently equal to Bale's rating, whilst in a worse league. That will change in the summer, Hazard has England's best queuing up to sign him. Simply being at the likes of City or United will help his rating - and if he performs well (as expected) who knows where he will end up. Mid 90's?

For me it's a no-brainer, Eden Hazard all day.

Will Capoue rise in the next changes?

And Im struggling to get a deal to get him from an external club.

What do you think about this:

ABDENNOUR' date=' Aymen +

DIAGNE, Fallou or

BANANA, Yaya (which one?)

For Capoue

Thanks[/quote']

Id give that Banana n aymen for him , Capoue is wanted by a few decent sides which can lead him to a 90

I know this is not the wright place to ask but does anyone know if you can increase attendances and stadium size :) I keep losing money even though my squad is one of the weaker ones in the league :confused:

ooh and is there a way for unmanaged clubs to put in loan bids for players :)

It just seems unfair that bigger clubs gain larger money :(

if its brand new then i think fellaini is an option to look at.

Hes at an unmanaged club so cant afford:

Out of Capoue and Rakystshi(Shaktar) who would people choose?

And Should I sell Friedel - to raise funds for Sime(rb) - and put Ter Stegen at my no 1 GK, not sure if GK rating of 3 makes that big a difference?

Thanks

Get Hazard ASAP!!!!

My personal opinion of Bale is that he is currently undeserving of his rating' date=' and he is unlikely to go higher. I can't see what he has done to earn 92, especially at the point he did get it, and I feel it's more down to his popularity with many than a justifiable reason.

Hazard is currently equal to Bale's rating, whilst in a worse league. That will change in the summer, Hazard has England's best queuing up to sign him. Simply being at the likes of City or United will help his rating - and if he performs well (as expected) who knows where he will end up. Mid 90's?

For me it's a no-brainer, Eden Hazard all day.[/quote']

I agree with you I would have Hazard over Bale, however surely if you are going to try and justify why Bale is undeserving of his rise, then surely Hazard, Being in a weaker league and team should not have deserved his 92 either? can hardly not say one is undeserving of it in the here and now, when both are really not deserving of it at this moment in time

I mean Bale has scored more goals this season than in any other and had a fair few assists. These are both contributory factors to the way ratings are looked at.