• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thiago or Alaba?

Wow this one is tough. I'm torn between the two of them. It really depends entirely upon your personal preferences, or which position you require more depth in. I would personally prefer Alaba. But it would be completely justifiable if you picked Thiago.

But let me try to convince you. I think Alaba's place in Munich's team is a lot more secure than Thiago's spot at Barca. Hence, he will also rise quicker. Also, there is a dearth of good full-backs ratings wise, on SM. Keeping this in mind, Alaba will eventually make it to 94 or more, I reckon. For all those reasons, I'd pick Alaba.

Wow this one is tough. I'm torn between the two of them. It really depends entirely upon your personal preferences' date=' or which position you require more depth in. I would personally prefer Alaba. But it would be completely justifiable if you picked Thiago.

But let me try to convince you. I think Alaba's place in Munich's team is a lot more secure than Thiago's spot at Barca. Hence, he will also rise quicker. Also, there is a dearth of good full-backs ratings wise, on SM. Keeping this in mind, Alaba will eventually make it to 94 or more, I reckon. For all those reasons, I'd pick Alaba.[/quote']

Thanks for the indepth response :)

Your point about the lack of good full-backs is true enough and if I didn't already have Alba then I'd agree and take Alaba. Cheers :D

Wow this one is tough. I'm torn between the two of them. It really depends entirely upon your personal preferences' date=' or which position you require more depth in. I would personally prefer Alaba. But it would be completely justifiable if you picked Thiago.

But let me try to convince you. I think Alaba's place in Munich's team is a lot more secure than Thiago's spot at Barca. Hence, he will also rise quicker. Also, there is a dearth of good full-backs ratings wise, on SM. Keeping this in mind, Alaba will eventually make it to 94 or more, I reckon. For all those reasons, I'd pick Alaba.[/quote']

Can't see Alaba being a future 94 or more to be honest. He's a good player but 91-92 at best for the future.

Agree about the lack of quality full backs though. The best up and coming one at the moment being Jordi Alba.

Giovinco + 1.5M for Remy? Same age' date=' 25, Giovinco's 89 and Remy is 90.

I'm the one with Giovinco. The player with Remy is managed by a human player.[/quote']

both are great players , i have to admit thats a tough choice. Remy for me just because hes already 90. Gio is wanted by a number of clubs so he can hit 90 soon enough.

Thiago or Alaba?

Well i think Thiago has more market value , his development is slower than Alaba's but I'm sure he will be higher than him long term.

Sell kaboul for 6 mill and buy sime(rb) for 5.2 mill' date=' worth doing?[/quote']

Yes. And do it quick. I expect him to rise in the Croatian reviews any day now. And while you're at it, get Kovacic as well. They both play at the same club. The same club that "made" Modric. Their coach, who was around when Modric came through, says that Sime will probably be better than Modric, given some time. As for Kovacic, the things that people say about him amaze me. He's one for the future. Get him cheap.

Yes. And do it quick. I expect him to rise in the Croatian reviews any day now. And while you're at it' date=' get Kovacic as well. They both play at the same club. The same club that "made" Modric. Their coach, who was around when Modric came through, says that Sime will probably be better than Modric, given some time. As for Kovacic, the things that people say about him amaze me. He's one for the future. Get him cheap.[/quote']

Already have kovacic, just wasnt sure about about sime as he is quite expensive for an 84 compared to kaboul who is an 89, guess thats just age though, any idea how much kovacic will rise by?

Already have kovacic' date=' just wasnt sure about about sime as he is quite expensive for an 84 compared to kaboul who is an 89, guess thats just age though, any idea how much kovacic will rise by?[/quote']

That is exactly the same question asked in this thread- http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=118102. I think he will get atleast a +7. More opinions on the link which I have given.

Dzagoev' date=' have you seen the new Honda?

[img']http://freeimagesarchive.com/data/media/259/Honda+Sportscar.jpg[/img]

It's ugly..... but on a serious note Dzagoev is much younger and has great potential.

Seen worse:p

Can't believe it took 5 minutes for that joke to be cracked:cool:

Anyway thanks to those who replied