Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hey people... I need some help here, yesterday the Arsenal manager offered me a straight swap for my Christian Eriksen for his Jack Wilshere. I've thought about it and I'm just not sure as potenial wise I think they're both relatively the same but at this current moment in time Eriksen is in much better form and has much more going for him considering Wilshere didn't play a second of competitive football throughout the whole of last season and his injury worries seem to continue.

Also as an Arsenal fan I've taken in note a certain Aaron Ramsey, who before his leg break injury was playing extremely well in an advanced position in midfield through his cameo sub appearances and cameo starts. After being out for around a year from his leg break, he came back and has never returned to his previous form despite being able to play competitive football for around a year and a half now, possibly even two years. I say this because I'm afraid the same might happen to Wilshere who has been out of football for approximately the same time as Ramsey, despite different injuries. Wilshere may even also continue to pick up little niggles when he comes back, which also puts things in Eriksen's favour once again.

Another thing is club, Wilshere is far more likely to rise higher in SM terms while playing for Arsenal compared to Eriksen playing for Ajax. There is also the possibility that when Eriksen leaves Ajax (probably next season) he will not hit the ground running at his new club and will have to take a season to settle and even then may continue to struggle. Wilshere already has experience playing for Arsenal though and if not for his injuries and if he had continued his form on from last season, could well be 91 rated right now. At Ajax (within the next season) I imagine Eriksen may only hit 90, and only under special circumstances would he hit 91.

So yeah :confused: I honestly can't decide, Eriksen atm I see as the better playing with more going for him but there is still a question mark over his future, where he will go, how he will fare and so on but Wilshere also has question marks over his injuries and whether he will be able to return to the form he had before. Am I just crazy for not taking Wilshere or have I got a point? :P

Stick with Aguero, I expect Man City to do very well in Europe next season and continue to impress in the Premier League and if Aguero's first season was any suggestion, he will continue to play very well and soon rise to 95. Ibra however has reached his peak and will only fall from now, and adding £8m to it really doesn't do much.

I have three bids for Moussa Sissoko

1. Daniel Parejo + Alexander Merkel

These two from the same manager

2. Christian Gentner + Gueida Fofana + some cash

3. Christian Gentner + Tongo Doumbia + Toni Silva

Any worth accepting?

bump .........

Hey people... I need some help here' date=' yesterday the Arsenal manager offered me a straight swap for my Christian Eriksen for his Jack Wilshere. I've thought about it and I'm just not sure as potenial wise I think they're both relatively the same but at this current moment in time Eriksen is in much better form and has much more going for him considering Wilshere didn't play a second of competitive football throughout the whole of last season and his injury worries seem to continue.

Also as an Arsenal fan I've taken in note a certain Aaron Ramsey, who before his leg break injury was playing extremely well in an advanced position in midfield through his cameo sub appearances and cameo starts. After being out for around a year from his leg break, he came back and has never returned to his previous form despite being able to play competitive football for around a year and a half now, possibly even two years. I say this because I'm afraid the same might happen to Wilshere who has been out of football for approximately the same time as Ramsey, despite different injuries. Wilshere may even also continue to pick up little niggles when he comes back, which also puts things in Eriksen's favour once again.

Another thing is club, Wilshere is far more likely to rise higher in SM terms while playing for Arsenal compared to Eriksen playing for Ajax. There is also the possibility that when Eriksen leaves Ajax (probably next season) he will not hit the ground running at his new club and will have to take a season to settle and even then may continue to struggle. Wilshere already has experience playing for Arsenal though and if not for his injuries and if he had continued his form on from last season, could well be 91 rated right now. At Ajax (within the next season) I imagine Eriksen may only hit 90, and only under special circumstances would he hit 91.

So yeah :confused: I honestly can't decide, Eriksen atm I see as the better playing with more going for him but there is still a question mark over his future, where he will go, how he will fare and so on but Wilshere also has question marks over his injuries and whether he will be able to return to the form he had before. Am I just crazy for not taking Wilshere or have I got a point? :P[/quote']

a tough call for me..really tough one...wilshere is injured..and got a 94+ potential but players become **** when they return from injury as you gave the ex of ramsey another example is essien....was a gread midfielder..but wilshere gets the edge in club comparison..wilshere antional team is far better too...so he will rsie there too...and eriksen's move can be a career destroyer for him...so i think i will go with....................Wilshere!

Any worth accepting?

Sissoko is already stucked at 89 IMO and I can't see him rising in the near future. Tbh, Parejo + Merkel for Sissoko is very tempting, I would do it.

Ozil = Gotze + M'Vila?

I'd be getting Ozil.

Not really wanting to do this deal' date=' as I really like both Gotze and M'Vila, but would it be a fair deal if I changed my mind? :)[/quote']

Tbh I'd rather keep Gotze and M'Vila because I think giving them for Ozil is a little bit too much :)

Any worth accepting?

No I would keep Sissoko. Parejo and Merkel aren't special.

Ozil = Gotze + M'Vila?

I'd be getting Ozil.

Not really wanting to do this deal' date=' as I really like both Gotze and M'Vila, but would it be a fair deal if I changed my mind? :)[/quote']

Keep M'villa and Gotze. They are the future. I could easily see Gotze as a 95 player. Ozil is a star but I would rather have the 2.

Ozil = Gotze + M'Vila?

I'd be getting Ozil.

Absolutely NO WAY would I do that deal,obviously Ozil is a star but Gotze & M'Vila are real top talents with big potential.