Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Why what is his potential' date=' is it 93+ ?[/quote']

Tough to say really because he is only 18 and is still at Dinamo so I think he one to keep but it will take some time with him before he reaches those high ratings, if he does. I never like to predict a high rating for such players who are still relatively inexperienced. Last season was his main season with Dinamo and I think he will stay there yet. Nothing more than a prospect at the moment but keep him because ive heard people say good things about him. Time will tell.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Why what is his potential' date=' is it 93+ ?[/quote']

There are so many factors that determine his future rating, that it's impossible to predict.

For example, he's a free agent this summer and that will have a massive impact on his rating, he could be plying his trade in the premier league for a top club such as Arsenal or he could quite easily be playing his football in Turkey with the likes of Fenerbache.

The consensus is that he has the talent to be a top top player, but for someone to predict he'll reach 93+ is very naive.

There are so many factors that determine his future rating' date=' that it's impossible to predict.

For example, he's a free agent this summer and that will have a massive impact on his rating, he could be plying his trade in the premier league for a top club such as Arsenal or he could quite easily be playing his football in Turkey with the likes of Fenerbache.

The consensus is that he has the talent to be a top top player, but for someone to predict he'll reach 93+ is very naive.[/quote']

I know you can't predict but if it is impossible for him to reach a high rating I would sell him and get someone else who has a chance of reaching a high rating and improving my team :)

Do free agents have a transfer ban of 2 weeks or do they also have the 10 week ban like all other players?

It's just that someone in a gameworld purchased Almunia (as a free agent) and sold him 2 weeks later making 300K profit in 2 weeks. I double checked the dates aswell :P

Bump :) I tried looking at help section under free agents but there isn't any info on their transfer ban

Id take any of the Boateng brothers over Gervinho' date=' but preferably Prince. With Podolski at Arsenal, I dont think Gervinho will get much time. [/b']

Sorry I meant KPB haha, but yeah, that's what I thought

EDIT* - While I'm still here Ramsey for Draxler, who would you prefer? I'm thinking Draxler but want a bit of reassurance first

Sorry I meant KPB haha' date=' but yeah, that's what I thought

EDIT* - While I'm still here Ramsey for Draxler, who would you prefer? I'm thinking Draxler but want a bit of reassurance first[/quote']

Very tough one, but I'd take Draxler, he's more important for his club and looks more promising at a younger age. Add the fact that M'vila looks likely to be an Arsenal player within the next few months, things aren't looking great for Ramsey at the minute.

Very tough one' date=' but I'd take Draxler, he's more important for his club and looks more promising at a younger age. Add the fact that M'vila looks likely to be an Arsenal player within the next few months, things aren't looking great for Ramsey at the minute.[/quote']

Just what I wanted to hear, thanks mate. I tried repping but I need to spread however your help is much appreciated.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ben Arfa + Sigurdsson +Tachtsidis= Sahin' date=' which side is better and why

Thanks[/quote']

Tachtsidis is absolutely nothing. Believe me.

So it's Ben Arfa + Sigurdsson = Sahin

I'd go for Sahin because I think he'll get more time next year at Madrid which is one of the best clubs in the world.. He is a top class player and he proved it at Borussia. Ben Arfa + Sigurdsson can rise further but I don'y think they will reach Sahin's rating

Thanks[/quote']

Left side is by far the better for me mate.

Ben Arfa has shown what he is capable of in the last half of this season and he should continue to grow into a special player. Should get some game time at the Euros as well, if not the experience will still do him a world of good. Sigurdsson is a tough one, he is on the verge of joining either one of Swansea or Liverpool. If it's Liverpool his rating will rocket, the guys a phenomenal goal scoring midfielder and he'll fit right in as he knows what expected under Brendan Rodgers. I have no knowledge on the third player.

As for Sahin, he has really struggled this season with injuries however even when fit he wasn't shown much game time. I'm surprised he's still at 91. I'm not sure next season will bring anything different either really.

It's a risk, and for me the deal depeneds on Sigurdsson if he goes to Liverpool then you'll reap the rewards for taking the risk however he'll struggle to rise at Swansea. I'd personally do the deal.

Thanks[/quote']

If Hatem Ben Arfa continues to live up to his expectations, and he certainly showed us some of his talent in the final half of last season, i'd stick with him. But i've never seen Sahin play, so only giving my 2cents on Ben Arfa.

I'm swapping Dede (brazilian cb 88 age 23) and fabbrini ( 21 year old 84 winger) for de marcos (athletic bilbao cm/Lm 88) is it worth it?

You'd be silly to do that mate, Dede's a quality player and he may move across to europe this summer. He's destined for big things, keep him.