Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yes definately' date=' Puyol might drop and Higuain won't rise while Ibra and Alves will both keep their rating ;)[/quote']
Absolutely yes' date=' Ibra and Alves are much better tha Higuain and Puyol ;)[/quote']

thanks guys :P

Dude' date=' you know that Ibra is completely worthless xD[/center']

i also know your opinion is worthless regarding him ;)

Luc CASNOS or John GUIDETTI plus 20 milliom for Yann M'villa :)

Doesn't really matter who, both are promising strikers but both won't be starters for their team. Heard news that Casnos might join Feyenoord on loan next season but he'll probably only get 88 max if he does really well and same goes for Guidetti if he goes on loan for another season. While M'vila will join Arsenal as far as I know and I assume he'll be playing a lot there.

Osvaldo + Erick Torres for my Rodrigo (Benfica)? :)

Mate sell your rodrigo now

Osvaldo is a solid forward with 90 in him

Torres is a nice prospect

Rodrigo will take time to develop but is highly regarded but can't see higher than 90 for him.

One of (Luc CASNOS or John GUIDETTI) plus 20 milliom for Yann M'villa

I am getting M'villa but the other managed wanted a striker and he wanted one of these who I should I sell

I would give Guidetti , it dosen't really matter which one you give but i prefer Luc because hes a real star in the making.

Osvaldo + Erick Torres for my Rodrigo (Benfica)? :)

I'd do it aswell. Rodrigo is a must-have. He's absolutely amazing infront of goal. Like a younger Falcao when he plays. Torres is okay but I fear he will turn into another Sergio Araujo - hyped by the big clubs but won't go far in his career. As for Osvaldo, he's okay but Borini is the silver lining for Roma.

One of (Luc CASNOS or John GUIDETTI) plus 20 milliom for Yann M'villa :)

I am getting M'villa but the other managed wanted a striker and he wanted one of these who I should I sell :)

Sell Casnos, Guidetti is the one you want to keep.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sanchez' date=' Cavani or Falcao?

I'm thinking Sanchez but then I like Falcao and he is a beast in La Liga. [/b']

Well, whoever you choose you will buy a great striker, no doubts :) I'd prob go for Falcao.. Sanchez plays for the best team, no doubts about that, but Falcao is too good to give up :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Well' date=' whoever you choose you will buy a great striker, no doubts :) I'd prob go for Falcao.. Sanchez plays for the best team, no doubts about that, but Falcao is too good to give up :)[/quote']

You are right, I need to decide but the answers have helped. Im leaning towards Falcao.