Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

it depends on how important huntelaar and reus are for your team' date=' and how important cash is really,

in principle id probabaly do the deal :)[/quote']

Thanks peeps, and yea thats my main problem really, Huntelaaar and Reus are my best two strikers and the most important in my team, and I only have 20.4m :D I think I'll go through with it though

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

You are right' date=' I need to decide but the answers have helped. Im leaning towards Falcao.[/quote']

SM wise, Sanchez. Falcao will most likely stay at Atletico which imo limits his potential to 93 for next season while Sanchez could potentially hit 94 next season.

Though RL I prefer Falcao, really love that guy :D

SM wise' date=' Sanchez. Falcao will most likely stay at Atletico which imo limits his potential to 93 for next season while Sanchez could potentially hit 94 next season.

Though RL I prefer Falcao, really love that guy :D[/quote']

Assuming Alexis will always remain a starter... and I am not quite sure he will. Though he probably will, David Villa and Pedro will come back, and other prospects will rise too. Also mids like Cesc can be used more advanced.

SM wise' date=' Sanchez. Falcao will most likely stay at Atletico which imo limits his potential to 93 for next season while Sanchez could potentially hit 94 next season.

Though RL I prefer Falcao, really love that guy :D[/quote']

Based on football skills' date=' I'd go for Falcao

but for SM terms,Sanchez

for me i may be the first person cavani..the guy is utter class
Assuming Alexis will always remain a starter..... and I am not quite sure he will.

Thanks again guys. Falcao is probably my favourite player in La Liga. I am leaning towards him but then again' date=' Sanchez plays for Barcelona. Still I think Falcao should rise to 93 if he is only behind Ronaldo and Messi next season in the scoring tally right?

Oh yeh one more question, Buffon or Valdes? Buffon is cheaper, Valdes is younger.

[/b']

Thanks again guys. Falcao is probably my favourite player in La Liga. I am leaning towards him but then again' date=' Sanchez plays for Barcelona. Still I think Falcao should rise to 93 if he is only behind Ronaldo and Messi next season in the scoring tally right? [/b']

Falcao should def. rise to 93. He's better than Gómez, to name one. Falcao's pure class. :o

Thanks peeps' date=' and yea thats my main problem really, Huntelaaar and Reus are my best two strikers and the most important in my team, and I only have 20.4m :D I think I'll go through with it though[/quote']

i'd say keep them then, better to have two players that are the best in your team than one who's awesome

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thanks again guys. Falcao is probably my favourite player in La Liga. I am leaning towards him but then again' date=' Sanchez plays for Barcelona. Still I think Falcao should rise to 93 if he is only behind Ronaldo and Messi next season in the scoring tally right?

Oh yeh one more question, Buffon or Valdes? Buffon is cheaper, Valdes is younger.

[/b']

Buffon every day of the week... Valdes is 93 just because he play on Barcelona... Buffon is one of the best three GK in the world imo...

Falcao should def. rise to 93. He's better than Gómez' date=' to name one. Falcao's pure class. :o[/quote']

You seem to miss that Gomez scored 28 in the league last season, 26 this season and 8 in the Champions league last season, 13 this season.

But Falcao's a great striker nonetheless.

[/b']

Valdes.!!!

[/b']

Deff Buffon

Never rated Valdes high, I think that because he plays @Barca is a 93 GK.. He is not as good as Neuer,Hart,Cech are..

Buffon is getting old, but I think that he'll retain his 94

[/b']

Get Valdes, he's better than Buffon(in the future he can only drop) :)

You seem to miss that Gomez scored 28 in the league last season' date=' 26 this season and 8 in the Champions league last season, 13 this season.

But Falcao's a great striker nonetheless.[/quote']

No, I did not miss that. While Gómez is a choker, but Falcao has proven to actually step up in a final. Also, Falcao is wow, so much quality. Great goalscorer with both feet (Gómez too BTW), and more than that (way more than Gómez). He is amazing, world class striker. Gómez is quality too by the way, just saying Falcao is for me even better.

Oh yeh one more question' date=' Buffon or Valdes? Buffon is cheaper, Valdes is younger.

[/b']

Valdes obviously. Only 1 rating less, and younger. Buffon won't rise anymore, Valdes won't drop before Buffon is retired. SM wise Valdes 100%.

One of (Luc CASNOS or John GUIDETTI) plus 20 milliom for Yann M'villa :)

I am getting M'villa but the other managed wanted a striker and he wanted one of these who I should I sell :)

I'd give away Luc. I see more promise in Guidetti.

20m + Huntelaar + Reus = Aguero?

I'd be getting Aguero :o

Yes seems fair for both sides. And Aguero is on the rise' date=' so it's a good deal.

Sanchez, Cavani or Falcao?

I'm thinking Sanchez but then I like Falcao and he is a beast in La Liga.

Sanchez, for political reasons. Plays for the better team, see? But it's really hard to not pick Falcao. Because in the real world, Falcao is some kind of freight train, up front. Viciously talented.

[/b']

Buffon for me. He still has it, this guy. He's only 34. And I say only, because he seems to have been around, playing at the highest level, for decades. He'll play for a few more years still, I reckon. A great buy, on SM.

Sanchez' date=' for political reasons. Plays for the better team, see? But it's really hard to not pick Falcao. Because in the real world, Falcao is some kind of freight train, up front. Viciously talented.[/quote']

Atlético Madrid used to have two 94 rated forwards in SM, so Falcao could get that too. Falcao is good enough for it, and also to become even more than that (and Sanchez probably not) if moving to a better team, which could easily happen since he's a world class striker in my opinion.

Buffon for me. He still has it' date=' this guy. He's only 34. And I say only, because he seems to have been around, playing at the highest level, for decades. He'll play for a few more years still, I reckon. A great buy, on SM.[/quote']

But we are talking about Buffon who has had often back problems. For most goalkeepers you could say only 34, but I wouldn't with Buffon. I don't see him around too long anymore because of it, unlike other goalkeepers have done.

If anything you need to stay in top football so long is avoiding those injuries, and Buffon seems not that fortunate. He already had them, and you can bet on it, it will haunt him, just like Nesta, who retired for national football way too soon because of it. :(

Cisse = 4 million + demba ba?

Like the others say: Papiss Cisse, I mean, he's got class. :o What a goalscoring record for Newcastle! And I remember one goal oh my...

Just never played for really good teams, but has always done well.

[/b']

Deff Buffon. He's still a world class goalie IMO despite he's old :P. Valdes from the beginning at Barca is not anything special, honestly he's not a 93 level GK, he should be 91/92 IMO :o