Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Can I ask why is Ozil ebtter in SM terms?Fabre is playing for probably the bset NT in the world' date='arguable the best club in the world,and he's arguable the best midfielder in the world.Im waiting :rolleyes:

EDIT: cant argue with Drink...I was waiting for him to say Ozil.[/quote']

I just think because Ozil is about a year younger and only a rating lower, and also Madrid seem to becoming a big force again and seem to be lessening Barca's domination somewhat. Dont get me wrong, i'd certainly go for Fabregas (i'm an Arsenal fan) but i think most people prefer the younger players, that's all. :)

I just think because Ozil is about a year younger and only a rating lower' date=' and also Madrid seem to becoming a big force again and seem to be lessening Barca's domination somewhat. Dont get me wrong, i'd certainly go for Fabregas (i'm an Arsenal fan) but i think most people prefer the younger players, that's all. :)[/quote']

Oh..one year is a loot probably.Barca lost out on 1 sseason but I have to remember they dominated world football for at least 2 years?They're better then RM anyway.

He is IMO' date=' solely because of the way he started out at Barca, on form. Then i would've put him 1st but he seemes to have.. disappeared :eek[/quote']

Everybody have deep of forms lol....actually whole Barcelona team had a deep of form not just Fabregas.

Then we should pick Muller over ozil because Ozil was rubbish in 1st part of season?

To say Fabregas is overhyped is just ridiculous.No offence mate.

Oh..one year is a loot probably.Barca lost out on 1 sseason but I have to remember they dominated world football for at least 2 years?They're better then RM anyway.

Yh i agree but i can just see SM being more generous with Ozil's rating then Fabregas'. I think Ozil also starts most games for Madrid (although he gets subbed off nearly every game) whereas Fabregas seems to be more of an impact player off the bench for Barcelona. I'm sure Fabregas will hit a higher peak rating then Ozil and Silva, but i just think he needs to start more games and become a more important figure for Barca (and play in his best central midfield position as well).

Yh i agree but i can just see SM being more generous with Ozil's rating then Fabregas'. I think Ozil also starts most games for Madrid (although he gets subbed off nearly every game) whereas Fabregas seems to be more of an impact player off the bench for Barcelona. I'm sure Fabregas will hit a higher peak rating then Ozil and Silva' date=' but i just think he needs to start more games and become a more important figure for Barca (and play in his best central midfield position as well).[/quote']

Fabregas isnt a sub.Next season he'll be a main player for Barcelona and after Xavi will retire(not a long way) he'll be absolutely the main man for Barcelona and he's already the best midfielder in the world after Xavi IMO and not just in my opinion..almost for every guy who saw Cesc.For sure Fabregas have a higher peak..He's the only who can hit 96 or 97...Ozil and Silva will both peak around 95 max 96.

Is Bedimo from Montpellier worth buying? Can he get a +2 next changes or +1 and 89 is his limit?

I manage a rather small club with very little profit, trying to buy only players that in the medium long term will be better than when i bought them.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is Bedimo from Montpellier worth buying? Can he get a +2 next changes or +1 and 89 is his limit?

I manage a rather small club with very little profit' date=' trying to buy only players that in the medium long term will be better than when i bought them.[/quote']

I watched him some days ago playing for Cameroon against Congo for QWA.. He impressed me again, I really like him :) Nevertheless, tbh I doubt that he'll ever overcome an eventual 89 rating, as you know better than me that being 90 rated in France requires more efforts than being 90 rated in a more competitive league, and if Montpellier decide to sell Belhanda and/or Giroud I can't predict how they'll behave next season :rolleyes:

I manage a rather small club with very little profit' date=' trying to buy only players that in the medium long term will be better than when i bought them.[/quote']

I've been studying Montpellier a little since their shock Ligue 1 win and from what I've seen of Bedimo, he thoroughly deserves a +1 next changes to 89 but am afraid that is his limit. However, knowing SM's record on changes in France, I'd give it a 60/40 for the rise.

Worth buying ?, not really IMO. Hidden gems of LB's for me (apart from your obvious Alaba's, Alba's and Rodriguez's) are Christian Fuchs and Luis Filipe [at the higher tier], Vila Didac; Emiliano Didac; Dennis Aogo; Caner Erkin [at the medium tier] and Martin Olsson [at the lower tier].

He wont get +2, Im 100% sure about that but he will rise to 89 so that should give you some profit. Whether he can hit 90? Im not so sure but that doesnt mean its impossible. If Montpellier can repeat last seasons feat then maybe he'll get 90, anything less than that means staying at 89. I dont think they'll do that good in CL either.

Fab is my favourite player but in SM I would prefer to have Ozil or Silva purely because they are more versatile and can play on the wings.

Ozil and Silva starts regularly whereas Fab has a lot of compitition for his place.

Between Ozil and Silva I'd rather have Ozil purely because of age, the fact that he is German and also I hate $ity players :P

Fab is my favourite player but in SM I would prefer to have Ozil or Silva purely because they are more versatile and can play on the wings.

Ozil and Silva starts regularly whereas Fab has a lot of compitition for his place.

Between Ozil and Silva I'd rather have Ozil purely because of age' date=' the fact that he is German and also [b']I hate $ity players[/b] :P

I second this :D