Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i received a bid of 35mil for Schwienteiger and I countered to 40 + gosling + insua. Im now having 2nd thoughts' date=' is this a good deal? I currently have Maxi Rodreguez and Jesus Navas as my RMs and i also play my AMs (Kaka and Arshavin) on the wing so i can use them RM aswell.

:P[/quote']

you have a nice cover and i advise you to counter with another player capable of rising earlier to 90's than gosling +25 million +insua. if u can up the money then it's better

i received a bid of 35mil for Schwienteiger and I countered to 40 + gosling + insua. Im now having 2nd thoughts' date=' is this a good deal? I currently have Maxi Rodreguez and Jesus Navas as my RMs and i also play my AMs (Kaka and Arshavin) on the wing so i can use them RM aswell. [/quote']

i think you should counter with money, one high rtd player, n one young player. Ex: Riera+Insua+15m=Schweinsteiger. It more fair than Gosling+Insua+40m

i think you should counter with money' date=' one high rtd player, n one young player. Ex: Riera+Insua+15m=Schweinsteiger. It more fair than Gosling+Insua+40m[/quote']
you have a nice cover and i advise you to counter with another player capable of rising earlier to 90's than gosling +25 million +insua. if u can up the money then it's better

cheers for the idea guys but the only 90+ player they have is deigo milito and i already have RVN, Villa and Messi upfront so i dnt need him.

Also forgot to mention with the money i will be able to sign rio ferdinand and i am in desperate need a of quality CB :o

i received a bid of 35mil for Schwienteiger and I countered to 40 + gosling + insua. Im now having 2nd thoughts' date=' is this a good deal? I currently have Maxi Rodreguez and Jesus Navas as my RMs and i also play my AMs (Kaka and Arshavin) on the wing so i can use them RM aswell.[/quote']

bad deal there.

u're going to lose a good RM (rare in the game) who has a chance for 93 for two players that will not hit 90s for a long time.

bad deal there.

u're going to lose a good RM (rare in the game) who has a chance for 93 for two players that will not hit 90s for a long time.

don't think he will rise to 93 anytime soon. and if navas goes up 2 92 as some expect him to i really won't need schweinstieger any more

don't think he will rise to 93 anytime soon. and if navas goes up 2 92 as some expect him to i really won't need schweinstieger any more

Ok you have loads of RM's but you could get a seriously better offer than 40mil, Gosling and Insua. lol Look at where your team is weakest and try and get a 90+ and a 89 at least for him....

is for Jarolim (91) of hamburger sv for kevin nolan and jimenez xisco a good deal. i need a cf because im low on strickers. also will stankovitch keep his raiting

Deal for Jarolim isn't very good. Nolan will struggle to rise to 89 unless Newcastle improve their league position and Xisco will drop to 86 or so...

Stankovic will keep his rating easy with 5 goals in 15 games.

Hi I have the following deal on the table:

MY Players: Scholes, Lehmann plus 5 million (I have enough money)

for HIS: Seedorf.

(I would get his Seedorf and he would get my Scholes, my Lehmann and my money....just to make it cleeeeear)

I have good cover at either position (Lampard,Lucho,David Silva, Kuyt just to name a few) but I still like the deal.

Opinions?

Thanks for taking the time :)

Gabor

Ok you have loads of RM's but you could get a seriously better offer than 40mil' date=' Gosling and Insua. lol Look at where your team is weakest and try and get a 90+ and a 89 at least for him....[/quote']

my weakest position is CB (92) and with the money I will be able to get rio ferdinand. to so me it seems a good deal. im gonna do it anyway. cheers every1 for the help :)

Hi I have the following deal on the table:

MY Players: Scholes' date=' Lehmann plus 5 million (I have enough money)

for HIS: Seedorf.

(I would get his Seedorf and he would get my Scholes, my Lehmann and my money....just to make it cleeeeear)

I have good cover at either position (Lampard,Lucho,David Silva, Kuyt just to name a few) but I still like the deal.

Opinions?

Thanks for taking the time :)

Gabor[/quote']

Simple. If you need an AM do it. If you need a CM or don't have another good GK don't do it. All 3 players will more or less keep their ratings for s shirt while, although they are all old players and will drop in a few months possibly, or in Lehmann's case retire.

Simple. If you need an AM do it. If you need a CM or don't have another good GK don't do it. All 3 players will more or less keep their ratings for s shirt while' date=' although they are all old players and will drop in a few months possibly, or in Lehmann's case retire.[/quote']

I guess the point is: Will Seedorf really keep his 94? Is Seedorf more likely to keep his 94 than Scholes is to keep his 93? And I dont care about Lehmann...he is keeper Nr. 4 for me.....just tradebait.

Thanks for the help

Gabor

I guess the point is: Will Seedorf really keep his 94? Is Seedorf more likely to keep his 94 than Scholes is to keep his 93? And I dont care about Lehmann...he is keeper Nr. 4 for me.....just tradebait.

Thanks for the help

Gabor

i rekon that scholes will definitely drop to 92. and im 50/50 on weather seedorf will drop, he not playing CL football this season, but is still a quality player

I am Man City and wanted to pick up Jesus Navas, so I offered 19M which was countered by Sevilla for De Jong and Wright-Phillips. I don't care to lose Wright Phillips since I would be getting Navas but I don't know if losing De Jong is worth it. Since the only player I have to replace him is Gelson Fernandes.

So should I take it or decline it?

I am Man City and wanted to pick up Jesus Navas' date=' so I offered 19M which was countered by Sevilla for De Jong and Wright-Phillips. I don't care to lose Wright Phillips since I would be getting Navas but I don't know if losing De Jong is worth it. Since the only player I have to replace him is Gelson Fernandes.

So should I take it or decline it?[/quote']

Don't do it. A 90 and a 91 is too much for a 90. It probably wouldn't go through anyway. Try offering Wright-Phillips and someone else.

Romero (85 rated GK) for Beerens (86 rated W/F) and Toselli (80 rated GK)?

I'd be getting Romero

Possible next rating change:

Romero - 87/88 (Most likely 87)

Beerens - 87/88 (Most likely 88)

Toselli - No idea. lol Although hes a good talent.

If you need a Gk then do it if not don't probably. Beerens will be a huge talent saying that Romero could be too - future Argentine No.1 Gk.

What do you guys think of picking up Mata. Valencia agreed for a trade for Wright-Phillips + cash for Mata.

Will Mata hit a 90+ while Wright-Phillips loses his 90?

Do it!!!! Mata will at least his 90 and hopefully 91. He will be 91 end of season anyway considering he doesn't get injured or something. He is an excellent talent and that's a sweet deal for him.

What do you guys think of picking up Mata. Valencia agreed for a trade for Wright-Phillips + cash for Mata.

Will Mata hit a 90+ while Wright-Phillips loses his 90?

yeah its a win win situation there, mata is pretty much certain to rise. but i expect wright phillips to get a 91 though or at least stay at 90.