Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ibra is getting old' date=' but Piszcek maybe at max a 91/92, Martinez a 93/94.

Only do it if you plan to stay long. It will take a couple of years to get the 96=92+93 combi

EDIT: Ibra=Mata? On Sm terms no[/quote']

Is it possible for Piszcek to be a 92 plus within a year or two? That's really what I'm after, because I know Javi Martinez is a long term prospect who will reach the higher ratings (93 hopefully or more) in a couple years or more, if he moves to a bigger club this summer.

Piszcek, if he continues his current form in to next 2 seasons, and Dortmund slowly make their way in the UCl(and remain top dog in Germany), then he has a safe bet of reaching 92. Sm isn't that kind in Germany..

Gotze has to rise before he can (to at least 93). The easiest indicator. ;)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Piszcek' date=' if he continues his current form in to next 2 seasons, and Dortmund slowly make their way in the UCl(and remain top dog in Germany), then he has a safe bet of reaching 92. Sm isn't that kind in Germany..

Gotze has to rise before he can (to at least 93). The easiest indicator. ;)[/quote']

Yeah: I'm hoping Dortmund can bring their domestic success to UCL, as I also have Gotze and Schmelzer. Pisckez i think is one of the best RB's in the game, and i'd say he's underrated at 90, many people think he's a definite riser to 91 this update.

Yeah: I'm hoping Dortmund can bring their domestic success to UCL' date=' as I also have Gotze and Schmelzer. Pisckez i think is one of the best RB's in the game, and i'd say he's underrated at 90, many people think he's a definite riser to 91 this update.[/quote']

So if dortmund do welll again this year will marcel schmelzer go up as he is available in my gameworld for £8M

Yeah: I'm hoping Dortmund can bring their domestic success to UCL' date=' as I also have Gotze and Schmelzer. Pisckez i think is one of the best RB's in the game, and i'd say he's underrated at 90, many people think he's a definite riser to 91 this update.[/quote']

A 91 is on the cards, I think his performances have warranted a rise, but as I said SM isnt that kind in Germany. Also, SM does tend to wait until after major competitions. So we must see how Poland does as well, though I think this isnt as likely haha.

Aside from that, I need a fullback(dual roles ie LB/RB). I'm selling Baines in a deal to get Hart, and thus I have no cover for Cole.

So... out of:

Yuto Nagatomo

Jorge Fucile

Mahmadou Dabo

Avezedo Silvio

There are no Defs available.

A 91 is on the cards' date=' I think his performances have warranted a rise, but as I said SM isnt that kind in Germany. Also, SM does tend to wait until after major competitions. So we must see how Poland does as well, though I think this isnt as likely haha.

Aside from that, I need a fullback(dual roles ie LB/RB). I'm selling Baines in a deal to get Hart, and thus I have no cover for Cole.

So... out of:

Yuto Nagatomo

Jorge Fucile

Mahmadou Dabo

Avezedo Silvio

There are no Defs available.[/quote']

Your best bet is Nagatomo. He'll always become starter for I Nerazzuri and his club is better than those 3 ;)

A 91 is on the cards' date=' I think his performances have warranted a rise, but as I said SM isnt that kind in Germany. Also, SM does tend to wait until after major competitions. So we must see how Poland does as well, though I think this isnt as likely haha.

So... out of:

Yuto Nagatomo

Jorge Fucile

Mahmadou Dabo

Avezedo Silvio

There are no Defs available.[/quote']

Get Nagatomo, even with Inter's poor season he still looked top quality.

So if dortmund do welll again this year will marcel schmelzer go up as he is available in my gameworld for £8M

he isnt as spectacular as Piszcek, nor is he staqrter for his NT. I think he can only really rise if his individual performances go up a notch.

He's a consistent player, rarely ever has a bad game IMO, but not a gamewinner

he isnt as spectacular as Piszcek' date=' nor is he staqrter for his NT. I think he can only really rise if his individual performances go up a notch.

He's a consistent player, rarely ever has a bad game IMO, but not a gamewinner[/quote']

He's nothing special IMO. He's never going to be first choice left-back for Germany and he would peak at around the rating of 92.

he isnt as spectacular as Piszcek' date=' nor is he staqrter for his NT. I think he can only really rise if his individual performances go up a notch.

He's a consistent player, rarely ever has a bad game IMO, but not a gamewinner[/quote']

Schmelzer still deserves a rise in my opinion, as he's had a very solid season for Dortmund who won the domestic double. overall, he should get 91, and i'd say 92 is his top potential.

He's nothing special IMO. He's never going to be first choice left-back for Germany and he would peak at around the rating of 92.
Schmelzer still deserves a rise in my opinion' date=' as he's had a [b']very solid [/b]season for Dortmund who won the domestic double. overall, he should get 91, and i'd say 92 is his top potential.

as CFC said, he's nothing special. Based on the team, he obviously should rise, but just on individual, IMO he shouldn't rise.

Piszcek had a SPECTACULAR season.

IMO, Piszcek must be higher than Schmelzer.

as CFC said' date=' he's nothing special. Based on the team, he obviously should rise, but just on individual, IMO he shouldn't rise.

Piszcek had a [b']SPECTACULAR [/b]season.

IMO, Piszcek must be higher than Schmelzer.

I think Piszcek and Schmelzer should both rise this update. Then PIsckez to rise again in December, while Schmelzer stays for a while at 91.

I think Piszcek and Schmelzer should both rise this update. Then PIsckez to rise again in December' date=' while Schmelzer stays for a while at 91.[/quote']

Piszcek will rise, Schmelzer most probably will. Piszcek has been linked with Real Madrid aswell.