Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have Antonio di Natale in one of my GC teams. He's still one of the better forwards in the game at 92 but he is 34 now and I don't know whether to stick or twist.

I know if I get rid of him then I won't get a truck load of cash or world class players in return but I was wondering what you would accept if you were selling him?

My next best forward is only 87 so do you think swapping him for an younger 89 rated striker would be good business or would you hold on to him and let him retire in a year or two?

I'd hang on to him, he's been really good last season and playing on Euro 2012, Udinese got their best result in a while with 3rd place and they qualified for Champions League qualifiers and I'm sure they make a good chance at reaching the group stages. If next season turns out a disaster you can always sell him, but right now it would be truly ridiculous to drop him.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Hold on to him since he's important for you' date=' unless that younger forward really is worth it (doubt it). Di Natale still is class.[/quote']
I'd hang on to him' date=' he's been really good last season and playing on Euro 2012, Udinese got their best result in a while with 3rd place and they qualified for Champions League qualifiers and I'm sure they make a good chance at reaching the group stages. If next season turns out a disaster you can always sell him, but right now it would be truly ridiculous to drop him.[/quote']

Good shouts guys. I'll leave him listed and let him go if I get an outrageous bid but having a old guy leading the front line isn't the worst thing in the world when he's 92. Repped. :D

Will Roux rise? I am in desperate need for a 89+ striker and all I have at the moment is Roux who a few people seem interested in. Should I stick with him? Will he rise soon?

Thanks.

That will depend on his play next season as he just signed for Lille in the late season from Brest, he scored 5 goals in 13 games so if he continues that vein of form next season he should rise although that is all ifs and buts.

Will Roux rise? I am in desperate need for a 89+ striker and all I have at the moment is Roux who a few people seem interested in. Should I stick with him? Will he rise soon?

Thanks.

Not yet. If he can truly break into the first team and continue his promising form' date=' maybe next year he can be 89/90.

what 89's and 90's are likely for a increase?

kav

Dzagoev, Lewa, Belhanda, Kagawa, Lars Bender, and many more.

Fellipe Anderson from Santos for 76 + Alwick. How good can he be?

Id do it. this is purely because I don't rate Alnwick(Ben right).

I have Antonio di Natale in one of my GC teams. He's still one of the better forwards in the game at 92 but he is 34 now and I don't know whether to stick or twist.

I know if I get rid of him then I won't get a truck load of cash or world class players in return but I was wondering what you would accept if you were selling him?

My next best forward is only 87 so do you think swapping him for an younger 89 rated striker would be good business or would you hold on to him and let him retire in a year or two?

Unless you can get a talent like Lewa for him' date=' its best to keep Di Natale until he retires, which I think at the time will still be 90+.

Brad Fiedel or Christian Abbiati? Which one do you prefer?

And for a LB choice which is best:

Razvan Rat (Shakhtar), Luis Filipe (Athletico Madrid) or Michal Kadlec (Leverkusen)?

Abbiati, though he's worse IMO, he still has 5 years left in him.

Is it just me or can Tello do a Pedro this coming season (which most certainly will mean him getting to the 90 threshold sooner rather than later)

I don't think Tello will reach 92+. I've seen many of the matches he's participated in' date='I mean in the first few matches he was great, but in following ones he was a little complacent IMO.

Pick 1 of the following for my team. They will be in the cup team not in league team

Lewandowski

Benatia

Isla

Soldado

Montolivi

Reus

Witsel

S.Bender

Cabaye

Lucas(liverpool)

Godin

Lewa or Benatia.

What do you think of Emboaba Oscar and Michy Batshuayi?

Oscar has a great first touch' date=' nice passing range, I believe he's the future of Brazil

Batshuayi has been called the best Belgian talent in 10 years, not sure how TRUE that is, but I'll keep an eye on him.

Which RB?

Kyle walker or Stephan Lichenstiner?

Walker purely because he is the future England RB alongside Richards.

do i swap my matri for gaston ramirez who is external???? what is matris and ramirez's potential??

Yes do it. Gaston has a very bright future, Matri is a good striker but he isn't consistent enough IMO to be considered a world class striker.

do i swap my matri for gaston ramirez who is external???? what is matris and ramirez's potential??

i would do that Happily

Will Moussa DEMBELE possibly rise in the next rating change? What could be his peak rating?

no he wonnt rise just rose he may go to 93 max if he moves to chelsea or utd

Thanks.

he just moved to lille lets see what he does there

what 89's and 90's are likely for a increase?

kav

lewandowski' date='walker,belhanda,kagawa

he was great last season keep him mate.!

Should I swap my Zieler (88 gk) for Vicente Guaita (89 Gk)? also what is the potential of both keepers??

Guaita seems better. Better club and league. I can see him hitting 90 next season if he play well. Zieler is likely to peaked at 89 and he face a lot of competition with another German GK such as Ter Stegen and Leno in NT B)

Guaita seems better. Better club and league. I can see him hitting 90 next season if he play well. Zieler is likely to peaked at 89 and he face a lot of competition with another German GK such as Ter Stegen and Leno in NT B)

Cheers's mate will do it then :) also have Ter Stegen so ill have at least one good gk for the future :) repped if i can (Edit have to spread :( )

Is it worth to change my FALCAO with MARIO GOMEZ and money? Will FALCAO rise more soon? I am using him at 4231 as a target man but doesn't score too much!! :mad: Also with GAMEIRO partener playing average 8 but again doesn't score :mad:

Also i am trying to buy TONI KROOS for 20m. My starting mids are JAVI MARTINEZ and Sven BENDER. With KROOS i am thinking to put MARTINEZ at CB and leave BONNUCI at the bench :confused:

Is it worth to change my FALCAO with MARIO GOMEZ and money? Will FALCAO rise more soon? I am using him at 4231 as a target man but doesn't score too much!! :mad: Also with GAMEIRO partener playing average 8 but again doesn't score :mad:

Also i am trying to buy TONI KROOS for 20m. My starting mids are JAVI MARTINEZ and Sven BENDER. With KROOS i am thinking to put MARTINEZ at CB and leave BONNUCI at the bench :confused:

Do both the deals. Both Gomez and Kroos are expected to rise.

Do bith deals. Gomez will finally get a deserved rise to 94, as he been scoring goals like he was born to do it, though I do concede he tends to play poorly under immense pressure. Falcao could well be the better player but we need to see more of him in the UCL.

Kroos was great this season, though the amazingly high amount of German talent has caused him to be unable to truly establish himself on the international stage.

Also, if Gammy plays well but doesn't score goals, it means that your tactics aren't exactly suited for him. I might add at least he's playing well, and not scoring, rather than not playing well at all.

£8.0M and Moussa SISSOKO for ASAMOAH

do that!..asamoah going to juventus!

i rate gomez more then falcao because gomez will get 94 and a lil chance of 95 if he continues him form in addition he plays for a better NT and scored there too

Should I swap my Zieler (88 gk) for Vicente Guaita (89 Gk)? also what is the potential of both keepers??

i will do that.!!

Also I have Ter stegen as a back up :)