Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

£8.0M and Moussa SISSOKO for ASAMOAH

I like Sissoko, he played well for Toulouse last season, helping them to 8th place.

However, you cannot ignore the fact that that Asamoah was part of the successful Udinese team that finished 3rd I believe, and he has reportedly undergone a medical at Juventus, the reigning champions. If he can go on and be a vital part of Juve than there's no reason why he won't be rated higher next season.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Busquets

Higuain

Hummels

Nasri

Reus

Walker

AND CASH

the guy wants to buy messi from me any of these 2 worth equal to messi...and cash i can get a couple of players with that cash though

Busquets and Higuain. I'm very sure the others are great players, atm though I don't see any except maybe Walker rising immediately.

BUT, I would only do it if I can buy some good players with that cash.

So Ali, who can you buy with that cash?

Busquets

Higuain

Hummels

Nasri

Reus

Walker

AND CASH

the guy wants to buy messi from me any of these 2 worth equal to messi...and cash i can get a couple of players with that cash though

I would go for hummels and either higuan or busquests dependant on who you need more as hummels is still very young and promosing in a position where there is a lack of star players. Then higuain and busquests are also both young but you can only get 1. Personnally I think Higuain as he will then be able to fill in the position messi was in. Although if I was you I would stick with messi as none of these will either equal messis class.

Busquets and Higuain. I'm very sure the others are great players' date=' atm though I don't see any except maybe Walker rising immediately.

So Ali, who can you buy with that cash?[/quote']

i can buy alderwiereld and nagatomo with that cash!

Keep Messi' date=' none of these will reach 99[/quote']
I would go for hummels and either higuan or busquests dependant on who you need more as hummels is still very young and promosing in a position where there is a lack of star players. Then higuain and busquests are also both young but you can only get 1. Personnally I think Higuain as he will then be able to fill in the position messi was in. Although if I was you I would stick with messi as none of these will either equal messis class.
Busquets and Higuain. I'm very sure the others are great players' date=' atm though I don't see any except maybe Walker rising immediately.

So Ali, who can you buy with that cash?[/quote']

I'd get Busquets and Higuain

thanks guys repped you all...keeping messi i think

Busquets

Higuain

Hummels

Nasri

Reus

Walker

AND CASH

Tbh, none of the players in your list that is tempting. I'd rather keep El Messias. You know, It's very rare to have a Fwd like Messi, he's absolutely class B)

i can buy alderwiereld and nagatomo with that cash!

Don't do it Ali. Alderweireld is good, but I think max 92 in future. Nagatomo is also maybe just a 90, 91 if he plays very well and Inter recover thier pre Benitez form.

Unless you're short on depth, and I kean extreme circumstances like you have only 21 players, 2 could be and 2 good players isn't enough for Messi, our saviour and Messiah.

In fact, I've only sold messi for Ronaldo+ a great talent(psst Gotze).

Don't do it Ali. Alderweireld is good' date=' but I think max 92 in future. Nagatomo is also maybe just a 90, 91 if he plays very well and Inter recover thier pre Benitez form.

Unless you're short on depth, and I kean extreme circumstances like you have only 21 players, 2 could be and 2 good players isn't enough for Messi, our saviour and Messiah.

In fact, I've only sold messi for Ronaldo+ a great talent(psst Gotze).[/quote']

i have a sqaud of about 140 players.none have developed concerns though :P

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys' date=' I have five questions:

- Future rating of Nani?

- Future rating of Di Maria?

- Future rating of Gotze?

- Future rating of Hazard?

- Who will be the best wing of the future?

-peaked at 93 outside chance of 94

-94-95

-94-95

-there are many hundreds of them gotze,hazard,oscar,maher and ola both play as Am..

- Future rating of Nani? [b']93/94[/b]

- Future rating of Di Maria? 93-94

- Future rating of Gotze? 94/95

- Future rating of Hazard? 93-95

Very difficult to tell tbh, but here's my predictions (in bold).

best winger of the future? almost impossible to say this one but I'd go with Di Maria.

- Future rating of Nani?

Nani will peaked at 94 IMO

Di Maria will peaked around 95 IMO

Gotze will peaked around 96/97 IMO

Hazard will peaked around 95/96 IMO

This is a very tough question. I believe there are plenty of class wingers out there, Looks like I'll pick Gotze B)

- Future rating of Nani?

My answer will be a similar to Ali, so just bear with me :P.

Nani has peaked at 93, I don't think he'll ever be 94, he needs to be less selfish IMO to even have a 1% chance of rising.

Di Maria has proved to be a vital player for RM, so I think a 94 wouldn't be too out of reach.

Gotze will be a great player, everyone knows that, but the thing is how great. I think 95 wouldn't be too bad, and a 96 isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Hazard needs to prove he canals it at the highest level, no disrespect to the French league but they tend to play open football as compared to England, where physicality is important. Don't forget, Chelsea have a history of buying big money flops.

Best wing of the future? I believe maybe Shaqiri, Di Maria,Hazard if he plays on wing, but there are too many possibilities. It also depends on your definition of "future" Next 2-3 years or 18-21 year olds?

Keep or sell?

-Kieran Westwood

-Antonio Adan

-Dusan Basta

-Cornel Rapa

-Mike Williamson

I would sell al as I've no idea who Basta and Rapa is. As for the others I don't think they'll ever be considered world class

EDIT: Basta was a starter for Udinese ladt season, so keep him. Rapa seem a decent player, having played 31 games in the Romanian top flight, keep him too then.

I would sell al as I've no idea who Basta and Rapa is. As for the others I don't think they'll ever be considered world class

EDIT: Basta was a starter for Udinese ladt season' date=' so keep him. Rapa seem a decent player, having played 31 games in the Romanian top flight, keep him too then.[/quote']

Keep Basta. He really has stepped up and was very good for Udinese. I'd sell the others though.

I'm already keen to keep Basta but don't know much about Rapa's situation. Splashed more than 6M to capture him but now it looks like a waste as he's already lost his NT position to Paul Papp after having a woeful season with Galati (except that they played in the CL) and doesn't look like a 88+ material to me anymore.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

- Future rating of Nani?

IMO Di Maria still has a chance of going to 94. Top class player, great assist-man, he has been quite unlucky as he got injured this year, otherwise IMO a rise would have been a concrete possibility even now.

As for Nani, IMO he has almost capped. 93 is fair for him, 94 would maybe be a little too much, even if his Euros are quite impressing me, so you can never know, he might always make the perfect season and rising.. But it's not so probable for me.

If Gotze and Hazard fullful their potential, IMO they are both 93+ material. I don't want to start another endless debate about who's better between them, so I'll only say that IF Hazard manages to do in England what he did in France, I like that kind of player more than Gotze and I think (again, no debates, just an opinion) that his rating might be a little bit higher than Gotze's.