Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i said similar (which was meant as close)' date=' if neymar eventually goes to barca or real and does well, imo he could hit 94/95/96 ratings, which are close to iniestas rating.[/quote']

or he can become a flop...Probably.

Witsel or Obi Mikel?

I prefer Mikel. As derided as he may be, it was because of Mourinho(I believe) that deprived him of his offensive instinct. But, he is still important as sort of a pacemaker in Chelsea. He knows that playing simple passes is sometimes the way.

or he can become a flop...Probably.

Well, your free to think that, i personally htink he can do very well in Spain as Spanish football is the most similar style in Europe to Brazils football. Of course the players are slighlty better, the defences abit tighter, and slightly more aggressive, but there are still lots of spaces, its an attacking type of football in which neymar shouldnt have trouble to adapt to.

Anyway Federico Fazio for Dmitri Kombarov

I would get Fazio, he be a much more useful player as i already have Bedimo and Alba as LB.

Tho im pretty sure Kombarov is set for a rise. So i was wondering if Fazio has any chance to rise aswell, and if hes actually a good defender or not. Ty

Lloris or Valdes or De Gea

Lloris for me.

Valdes, let's face it, will never usurp Casillas under current circumstances. He will remain 93 for a few more years yet though.

De Gea has some amazing reflexes, but as above, he can still be 92 within 2 years.

Tello + Schurrle for Mata? Am i giving too much for Mata?

No you are not. Schurrle is great, Tello MAY become great(he isn't that good though IMO).

Mata, if he could recover his early season form, has the one of the best touches of the ball, and is one of the top young players in the world.

Hey lads' date=' thinking of giving away my Llorente + Pastore

Who should i got after with this deal, and who do i have a realistic chance to get ? Thanks

Nasri

Gomez

Ribery

Di Maria

Sanchez

Pato

:) Thanks again, i will give cookies to everybody ![/quote']

I think you'd have a realistic chance of getting Sanchez or Pato, Pato more so. The rest may be pretty hard but I think you can also try Nasri.

Who should i got after with this deal, and who do i have a realistic chance to get ? Thanks

Nasri

Gomez

Ribery

Di Maria

Sanchez

Pato

I would try to get Alexis Sanchez.

Nasri

Gomez

Ribery

Di Maria

Sanchez

Pato

Maybe Pato. Nasri even, who was inconsistent last season, but did play well eventually.

You and me both know that won't be enough for Gomez, Ribery and Di Maria.

There is an outside chance of getting Sanchez, but its pretty slim. He played well when given the chance. and he's at Barce, so yeah.

Hey guys, I'm in need of opinions once again, there's a pretty fair deal on the table.

Alexis Sanchez for 5m + my Christian Eriksen + Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

I only have four forwards at the moment and those are Soldado, Aguero, Gervinho and Sturridge and as I usually start with a front three, Sanchez would slot right in and benefit me hugely. Eriksen doesn't start for me, he can but I have the likes of Yaya Toure, Nocerino, KP Boateng and Kwadwo Asamoah ahead of him (both of which I'm trying to sell, but no success as of yet). Oxlade doesn't start either, he's just in my youth squad but as an Arsenal fan I know of his talent and in a few years I think he could be really good. My only problem is lately I seem to be losing all my real good talents in my transfers and it's really annoying haha :P I know this is a very fair deal, especially for me, but I'd just like some opinions on what I should do.

Federico Fazio for Dmitri Kombarov

I would get Fazio, he be a much more useful player as i already have Bedimo and Alba as LB.

Tho im pretty sure Kombarov is set for a rise. So i was wondering if Fazio has any chance to rise aswell, and if hes actually a good defender or not. Ty

1000th POST!!

Hey guys' date=' I'm in need of opinions once again, there's a pretty fair deal on the table.

I only have four forwards at the moment and those are Soldado, Aguero, Gervinho and Sturridge and as I usually start with a front three, Sanchez would slot right in and benefit me hugely. Eriksen doesn't start for me, he can but I have the likes of Yaya Toure, Nocerino, KP Boateng and Kwadwo Asamoah ahead of him (both of which I'm trying to sell, but no success as of yet). Oxlade doesn't start either, he's just in my youth squad but as an Arsenal fan I know of his talent and in a few years I think he could be really good. My only problem is lately I seem to be losing all my real good talents in my transfers and it's really annoying haha :P I know this is a very fair deal, especially for me, but I'd just like some opinions on what I should do.[/quote']

I personally would not do that. Eriksen will be a 92+ player IMO if he can carry his domestic form into international performances, and earn a move to a top European club.

The Ox, is something special, he could well be 88 by the end of the year, if he can stake a more regular place for Arsenal.

But if it will greatly improve your starting XI, then by all means do it. Sanchez is a class player after all.

Federico Fazio for Dmitri Kombarov

I would get Fazio' date=' he be a much more useful player as i already have Bedimo and Alba as LB.

Tho im pretty sure Kombarov is set for a rise. So i was wondering if Fazio has any chance to rise aswell, and if hes actually a good defender or not. Ty[/quote']

Fazio was decent for Sevilla last season, but I don't know whether he would rise from 88 honestly.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hey guys' date=' I'm in need of opinions once again, there's a pretty fair deal on the table.

I only have four forwards at the moment and those are Soldado, Aguero, Gervinho and Sturridge and as I usually start with a front three, Sanchez would slot right in and benefit me hugely. Eriksen doesn't start for me, he can but I have the likes of Yaya Toure, Nocerino, KP Boateng and Kwadwo Asamoah ahead of him (both of which I'm trying to sell, but no success as of yet). Oxlade doesn't start either, he's just in my youth squad but as an Arsenal fan I know of his talent and in a few years I think he could be really good. My only problem is lately I seem to be losing all my real good talents in my transfers and it's really annoying haha :P I know this is a very fair deal, especially for me, but I'd just like some opinions on what I should do.[/quote']

I'd never accept this offer tbh. I mean, I can understand your need of a Striker, but you're overpaying Sanchez IMO. Underlining Eriksen and Oxlade potential is almost unuseful, they can really become important players.

As a consequence, if I were you I'd look for another striker, trying to give only one of your talents. Buying a good Fwd using only Eriksen should not be that hard ;)

how did giaccherini do last season. i just noticed him playing at the euros. never noticed him at juve though

Choose the top 3 in ranking order out of these players please:

Zaha

Destro

Sturridge

Mertens

Fabio

Deulofel

for me zaha' date=' destro and deulofeu. no particular order[/b']

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Zaha

Destro

Sturridge

Mertens

Fabio

Deulofel

Sturridge

Destro

? maybe Mertens

how did giaccherini do last season. i just noticed him playing at the euros. never noticed him at juve though

Quite well. He's a fast wing, nice dribbling and cross. He's not giving his best in the Euros, as he's playing in a strange position for him (he's a pure wing, whereas he has been playing as a LM in a 3-5-2 up to now with italian NT), but he's not bad. 88 potential, very hard 89 if Juventus keep on trusting him and do not buy someone else instead of him. Nice SM buy IMO, as he's cheap and versatile, so he can be a good sub.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Quite well. He's a fast wing' date=' nice dribbling and cross. He's not giving his best in the Euros, as he's playing in a strange position for him (he's a pure wing, whereas he has been playing as a LM in a 3-5-2 up to now with italian NT), but he's not bad. 88 potential, very hard 89 if Juventus keep on trusting him and do not buy someone else instead of him. Nice SM buy IMO, as he's cheap and versatile, so he can be a good sub.[/quote']

thanks, but i´ll leave him then. 89 potential isnt good enough

Zaha

Destro

Sturridge

Mertens

Fabio

Deulofel

Sturridge' date=' Mertens, Destro.

He played around 25 or so games I believe. But more than half were from the bench. IMO, he's still too inexperienced to be in Euros.

Talented, though maybe 90 would already be pushing it.