Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

None of thse will be near starting, just looking for the best talents.

Trouble is, I lost out on a bid for Destro and before the accepted deal goes thru, I am trying to tempt the other manager to withdraw and I am offering one or maybe 2 from my squad and out of those who would tempt you to withdraw? :P

None of thse will be near starting' date=' just looking for the best talents.

Trouble is, I lost out on a bid for Destro and before the accepted deal goes thru, I am trying to tempt the other manager to withdraw and I am offering one or maybe 2 from my squad and out of those who would tempt you to withdraw? :P[/quote']

Try giving Mertens first. If you don't want to, try giving Fabio+Zaha/Deulofeu. LOL

But, I'd advise you against trying to hijack the bid. Where's your sportsmanship man? No offence Hyina.

I'd never accept this offer tbh. I mean' date=' I can understand your need of a Striker, but you're overpaying Sanchez IMO. Underlining Eriksen and Oxlade potential is almost unuseful, they can really become important players.

As a consequence, if I were you I'd look for another striker, trying to give only one of your talents. Buying a good Fwd using only Eriksen should not be that hard ;)[/quote']

I personally would not do that. Eriksen will be a 92+ player IMO if he can carry his domestic form into international performances' date=' and earn a move to a top European club.

The Ox, is something special, he could well be 88 by the end of the year, if he can stake a more regular place for Arsenal.

But if it will greatly improve your starting XI, then by all means do it. Sanchez is a class player after all.[/quote']

Thanks guys, I went ahead and accepted it though. At the moment I'm more concerned with the short-term and in terms of potential I know I'm really overpaying for Sanchez but in terms of ratings and position I need Sanchez a lot more and I think overall the deal is still fair... I'm also betting on being able to sneak them both back somehow in the future :P Thanks for the help though, repped

Okay' date=' he really offered me Belhanda+Markovic for Kagawa. I have no idea what to do now. D:

Edit: Van La Parra or Emre Colak? I need to sell one. Thanks :D[/quote']

1. Keep Kagawa and stick with asking for ox, only accept when he offers you ox

2. Keep both and don't get Blazc ;)

1. Keep Kagawa and stick with asking for ox' date=' only accept when he offers you ox

2. Keep both and don't get Blazc ;)[/quote']

1. I will try and do that without sounding mean. :P

2. I know you want him too so I'm not gonna let you have him. MUAHAHAH. In the other hand I will try and get himusingnither players.

Must spread :(

Okay' date=' he really offered me Belhanda+Markovic for Kagawa. I have no idea what to do now. D:

Edit: Van La Parra or Emre Colak? I need to sell one. Thanks :D[/quote']

1) Just accept it already mate!

2) Get Blaszkowski

which 89 or 88 rated defenders will rise to 90 soon?

Cahill, Bonucci, Walker (maybe), Lescott (though he's 90)

El Shaarawy or Afellay?

Afellay would just be for the next 10 weeks and then I would most likely sell him. But with the big leagues to be reviewed in the next month or so' date=' will he keep his 90 rating and will El Shaarawy rise?

EDIT: Susaeta or Blaszczykowski?[/quote']

I would go for El Shaarawy. He'll rise to 87 this time IMO. Afellay have a 50/50 chance to drop, he is screwed by injury last season and it is not fair if SM dropped him.

Hmm... I'm leaning towards Susaeta. Better league and NT B)

Guest Scout Maker

Should I give Tymoschuk for Kesimal + Butko?

Very competitive GW, I manage Chelsea. Butko and Kesimal wouldn't get in my first-team but do they have potential?