lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Nigel De Jong' date=' Victor Moses and Wellington Nem for Mario Gomez?[/quote']

I wouldn't do it. Gomez is a fantastic striker and I think that he can become a 95/96 in future ;) Keep him

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Nigel De Jong' date=' Victor Moses and Wellington Nem for Mario Gomez?

I'm selling Gomez.[/quote']

I would do it. Gomez is a fantastic striker and I think that he can become a 95/96 in future ;) Take him
Id do it. Gomez will get his long over due rise to 94 soon.
If you are getting Gomez ' date=' I would definetly do it :)[/quote']
Do it. Gomez is 94+

As you have quite clearly said "I'm selling Gomez" I think these guys mean don't do it. I would agree, it's a ridiculously bad deal for you.

As you have quite clearly said "I'm selling Gomez" I think these guys mean don't do it. I would agree' date=' it's a ridiculously bad deal for you.[/quote']

Youre right. I thought he was getting Gomez but he should keep him. :)

Nigel De Jong' date=' Victor Moses and Wellington Nem for Mario Gomez?

[b']I'm selling Gomez.[/b]

That part wasn't there last time I saw it.

Definitely keep Gomez.

Hello, to all of you beautiful people. One quick question: I am considering trading Ozyl + Sahin for Iniesta. what do you guys think? The highest ratings in my team are Thiago Silva 94, Chiellini 94, David Silva 94, Ozyl 94, Mascherano 93, Modric 93, M. Gomez 93, Robinho 93, Neuer 93, Cavani 92, VDV 92, Mata 92, Hazard 92, Sahin 91, Coentrao 91, Gotze 91, J. Martinez 91, Subotic 91 ... and so on. I could easily set up 2 squads without Sahin and Ozyl and I still have doubts for this deal... You think I should keep Sahin + Ozyl for the long run or maybe try to get messi or cristiano ronaldo for this two before mentioned players?

Hello' date=' to all of you beautiful people. One quick question: I am considering trading Ozyl + Sahin for Iniesta. what do you guys think? The highest ratings in my team are Thiago Silva 94, Chiellini 94, David Silva 94, Ozyl 94, Mascherano 93, Modric 93, M. Gomez 93, Robinho 93, Neuer 93, Cavani 92, VDV 92, Mata 92, Hazard 92, Sahin 91, Coentrao 91, Gotze 91, J. Martinez 91, Subotic 91 ... and so on. I could easily set up 2 squads without Sahin and Ozyl and I still have doubts for this deal... You think I should keep Sahin + Ozyl for the long run or maybe try to get messi or cristiano ronaldo for this two before mentioned players?[/quote']

Yup,Ozil and Sahin seems fair for Iniesta.

Iniesta is one of the best players in the world with Ronaldo and Messi.

Gomez or Falcao?

Genuine tough decision:eek:

I would edge towards Falcao but in all honesty Gomez is a genuine class act aswell. My only reason for Falcao is I like his work rate within the game aswell where Gomez tends to drift in and out of games Falcao is always looking to get on the ball.

Both class acts though so I have no doubts opinions will differ :D

Should I give Drogba for Guarin?

Tough one, I would take Guarin, because he was brilliant in Porto. I think he has chances to shine next season in Inter and go to 90. On the other way Drogba is older and he will be 90 after one season in China.