Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Pepe = Demichalis + Godin...i would be getting Pepe. Ok deal??

I'm thinkin Pepe may hit 94, where Demichalis wont rise past 93 and Godin goin to 91. I have to use Godin as i dont have cash to make the offer up with just Demichalis.

My other defenders are Mexes, Chiellini, Gamberini, Santacrocce, Westerman + Henrique and De Ceglie.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I'm thinkin Pepe may hit 94' date=' where Demichalis wont rise past 93 and Godin goin to 91. I have to use Godin as i dont have cash to make the offer up with just Demichalis.

My other defenders are Mexes, Chiellini, Gamberini, Santacrocce, Westerman + Henrique and De Ceglie.[/quote']

yeah,good deal. Pepe will be stars in Madrid defence in few years

I'm thinkin Pepe may hit 94' date=' where Demichalis wont rise past 93 and Godin goin to 91. I have to use Godin as i dont have cash to make the offer up with just Demichalis.

My other defenders are Mexes, Chiellini, Gamberini, Santacrocce, Westerman + Henrique and De Ceglie.[/quote']

i would never ever do that deal.

Godin is the rollocks and i reckon by the end of the season he could be 92. Both players your offering are quality. Id rather keep them tbh

Guest Football8

What do you think of iniesta and henry for kaka

or how about iniesta and makelele and 20 mil

are their ratings going to change cos i heard that iniesta might become 96 and kaka going down to 97

If I did do it, I would do Iniesta and Makelele, otherwise I would keep Iniesta as he has a fair chance of rising, Henry might and thats a might get his 96 back, but doubtful, but anyway its upto you. :)

OMG no..

Nobody even knows how Arshavin will play in England. Cole is an established performer and even if he does drop' date=' he wil rise when fit again. Barnetta is a good player also, very worthy of a 90.

It would be more than taking a chance to accept. Your losing to wingers. Can you cover them anyway?[/quote']

Yes i have:

Malouda

Navas

Krasic

Walcott

Vela

and i believe Santi is on the way.

I have a Roma squad with 37.5mil in the bank and a healthy/deep squad. I was just offered 99mil for Klaus-Jan Huntelaar. This amount is absurd and I believe if I play my cards right I could add yet another elite player, perhaps even a better forward.

My cover for now would be moving a combination of replacing him with Julio Cruz (91 F), moving Totti up from a-mid to forward and playing Julio Baptista (91 AM/F) at AM, and moving Totti up, Diego up from CM to AM, and filling in CM with Pizarro (91) and Aquillani (91).

That sounds like a ton of 91-rated cover for 99million, and I think I'm going to pull the trigger. Any words of wisdom against it?

I have a Roma squad with 37.5mil in the bank and a healthy/deep squad. I was just offered 99mil for Klaus-Jan Huntelaar. This amount is absurd and I believe if I play my cards right I could add yet another elite player' date=' perhaps even a better forward.

My cover for now would be moving a combination of replacing him with Julio Cruz (91 F), moving Totti up from a-mid to forward and playing Julio Baptista (91 AM/F) at AM, and moving Totti up, Diego up from CM to AM, and filling in CM with Pizarro (91) and Aquillani (91).

That sounds like a ton of 91-rated cover for 99million, and I think I'm going to pull the trigger. Any words of wisdom against it?[/quote']

take it. 99 mil for huntelaar sounds crazy deal and i'm surprised if the deal go through then you can buy a lot of players

I have a standard PSG squad and was offered 5 mil for Makelele by a standard Hamburger. I want to counter for a player' date=' maybe two if possible. What would be a good counter? Thanks.[/quote']

MATHIJSEN, Joris or Trowchowski would be excellent buys. Both should rise by 1.

but makelele wouldn't drop. His value is minimal as well because of his age, i doubt the deal would go through tbh.

Now i know this is a good deal' date=' but i'm getting [b']Santi Cazorla[/b] and Karim Benzema for David Villa. How good of a deal is this?

if u don't have a good winger, this is a great deal.

but if carzola is merely going to warm ur bench, i would prefer to stick with villa. He is going up to 96 :D benzema and carzola are certainties to stay.

cheers

if u don't have a good winger' date=' this is a great deal.

but if carzola is merely going to warm ur bench, i would prefer to stick with villa. He is going up to 96 :D benzema and carzola are certainties to stay.

cheers[/quote']

Dont worry, i have:

Cole

Navas

Malouda

Krasic

Barnetta

Walcott

Vela

who can all play on the wings, Santi will play RM.

Inter have made me an offer of Burdisso + Maxwell for Abidal.

Is that a good deal for me? I know that Abidal is out for 2 months now' date=' and is maybe due a rating drop?

Do you think I should accept this or shall I negotiate this deal :)

cheers[/quote']

are u abidal owner? If yes, Dont Do The Deal. Yes,Abidal injured for 2 month,but since he back,he always regular for Barca. And,Burdisso n Maxwell just backup at Inter,especially for Maxwell he must warmed the bench coz Santon is shining this season

Hi' date=' Im looking to buy a new centeral defender.

Iv narrowed it down to Chivu and Milto (both 93)

Was wondering which one to go for?

Aswelll is there any CB that are rated 91-2 that are going up in there next rating changes?

Tahnks[/quote']

Out of the two, I'd go for Chivu. Milito looks like dropping to 92, as he hasn't played in quite a long time due to an injury. Chivu will maintain, and has a slight chance of Rising.

Chiellini is also a good choice for a CB, brilliant defender, and should be 93 by the next changes.

Out of the two' date=' I'd go for Chivu. Milito looks like dropping to 92, as he hasn't played in quite a long time due to an injury. Chivu will maintain, and has a slight chance of Rising.

Chiellini is also a good choice for a CB, brilliant defender, and should be 93 by the next changes.[/quote']

Thanks, Chivu it is

Yeah' date='it's good deal for you to get Alves. He's fantastic and will rise to 95. For Richards n Huntelaar, i have opinion about them. Richards surprisingly play nowhere than he did last season. For Hunty, i think he started to adapt well at Madrid.[/quote']

I may go back after Hunterlaar then later on in the season.

What is everyone thinking aboout Arshavin at Arsenal, A Hit or gunna be a Flop

I've already done this deal but just need opinions as, i've got a feeling I may have made a mistake..

Tim Borowski & Breno for Joao Moutinho? I got Moutinho, I know Breno hasn't played much this season, one game I think and Moutinho is Sportings Captain and Portugal International..

Dunno much about Borowski.. but he is injured on the game for 4 weeks so another bonus ;)

Anyone?