lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guest Scout Maker

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Cheers, how about giving Pepe for Valbuena + Ghoulam?

Or, giving Anyukov + Maxwell for Valbuena?

Should I give Pepe for Jovetic?

EDIT: How about Drogba for Rondon?

If its Pepe from Juventus then its would be a good deal but its no for certain if its the Pepe from Real Madrid.

I currently have three decent LB's; Filipe (89)' date=' Kadlec (89) and Emerson (88). Only one can play and I can use one in a part exchange deal. Which would you sell?[/quote']

Sell Emerson, hes your lowest rated one and I think all of them three are safe at their current ratings.

Jelavic or Carroll?

As a manager in real life I would rather have Jelavic all day long but because we are on SM then Carroll is the one to have because hes younger and now that Liverpool have had a change in manager I can see them doing better next season and finishing above Everton.

Radu' date=' Aurtenetxe or Yanga-Mbiwa?[/b']

yanga might seem the logical option, but mid table EPL teams looking and Dortmund (top teams) looking to get him cheap for back up. This is not the way to 90+

He's not that good to me but SM could be very generous and raise after French Ligue win.

I would rather have the other two. Radu very good for 4th place Lazio has had an excellent season. Lazio usually sell so see him as a journeyman to get to 90 no problem.

If i don't need a starter of the three I'd rather have Aurtenetxe, broke into a la liga side at 18, he should have many years at the top, and as a solid, defensively sound 6 footer he might even play CB eventually as he's clearly not a dani alves type of speed winger/creator

Radu had a poor season. When he played, he was average, he was injured nearly half the season and only played 21 games. Yanga-Mbiwa has been linked with some good clubs so I'd go for him.

Di maria plus Eduardo vargas for Bale

Bale is my player

I'd go for Vargas and Di Maria. Vargas will hopefully get some more time this season and Di Maria's a good enough winger to replace Bale.

Cheers' date=' how about giving Pepe for Valbuena + Ghoulam?

Or, giving Anyukov + Maxwell for Valbuena?[/quote']

If its the Pepe from Madrid, stupid deal.

Another dumb deal.

Jelavic or Carroll?

Jepavic is a more rounded striker' date=' though since I'm biased, the donkey for me.

Pepe(Real Madrid) + Drogba + 10M for RVP?

Great deal if you're getting Robin. If not, then Drog isn't that safe a starter for you. I assume he'll be your RVP replacement.

Aurtenexte, 3rd best LB in La Liga last season. Handy when playing in the centre as well.

Bale is my player

If I'm reading this right..

Di Maria+Vargas=Bale?

Bite his hand, Chew it in front of him whatever. Di Maria is already better than the Welshman, and Vargas is a good talent.

I've been offered Neustadter and Jelavic for my Luuk de Jong. Would you accept? De Jong is my main striker.

I would keep De Jong.

I currently have three decent LB's; Filipe (89)' date=' Kadlec (89) and Emerson (88). Only one can play and I can use one in a part exchange deal. Which would you sell?[/quote']

Emerson.

Jelavic or Carroll?

Carroll

Foe Sm I would take Radu.

Bale is my player

I would tell Bale to jump on his sheep he is moving out.Great deal for you .